Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Post count requirement for sending/receiving PMs to be implemented

JuniorWizard

Furiously Pointing at Rule 10
Welcoming Committee
I believe game and discussion don't count toward your total post count. Regardless your name is blue and you seem to be cleared, so you should have full access and permissions to everything. It's only the people with grey names that ought to be missing any permissions.

That makes sense, it's a filter against bad intentions. But it's sad that measures like that need to be taken because of some annoying rude people.

So, obviously I'm new and a bit puzzled by the post thing. So in order to have full acess to the site which is somewhat conflicting. Where should the posts be given? I found this site off of gateway, and I pretty much stalked the roleplays for a few weeks before joining. Now to not have full access upon joining is disappointing but I suppose it is worth it.

Virginia Greene

part-time nerd
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
So, obviously I'm new and a bit puzzled by the post thing. So in order to have full acess to the site which is somewhat conflicting. Where should the posts be given? I found this site off of gateway, and I pretty much stalked the roleplays for a few weeks before joining. Now to not have full access upon joining is disappointing but I suppose it is worth it.
Well, this counts as one post! The introductions forum is a great place to get your posts done, as your introduction will count as one and then responding to people who come to say hello to you on your thread or going to say hello to people on their introductions thread will both get you to the required 3 posts~

I’m a little confused (though support keeping the site safe!). I’m seeing 5 posts before full access thrown around a lot in the comments, but the thread says 3. Can you clarify if we need 3 or 5 posts for full access? (Plus asking this helps get me to the 5 posts if that’s the number :) )

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Welcomer >:D
Welcoming Committee
I’m a little confused (though support keeping the site safe!). I’m seeing 5 posts before full access thrown around a lot in the comments, but the thread says 3. Can you clarify if we need 3 or 5 posts for full access? (Plus asking this helps get me to the 5 posts if that’s the number :) )
It's 3. But there's also a certain time you have to wait.

The Goodman

Super-Earth
You should already have access. Once your name goes from grey to blue, it's a good sign you've passed the requirements. That being said, this announcement thread is the discussion when the rule was first being put into place. In the introduction section, stickied at the top with a bright red "notice" tag is the official thread to consult for that information

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/community/threads/95596/

Doctor E

Meteorite
Hey, I've been a member since Tuesday, made the three posts, and I'm still not upgraded. Did I mess up something? I'm asking because I don't know if I did something wrong. That's really it.

*Update: Never mind, all is good now.

Top Bottom