What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a soft noise and muttered something under her breath, moving to wave her hand. "Taran.. Can you hear me?" She called after casting her spell.

She bit her lip gently. He was always so attractive. "Good.. Now be very honest with me." Her heart was pounding. Should she exploit this situation? That seemed unfair. She shook her head. "Forget my first instructions. I want you to moan for me, my love, I want to hear it nice and loud~" she said.

She shuddered hard and quickly tried to calm herself. This was incredibly exciting. "O-Oh my.. Well now.." She cleared her throat and waved her hand. "The obedience seems to work fine.. Shall we try sensitivity now, love~?" She asked.

She felt a little sad, the hearts were so cute, so.. Desirous. However, she accepted that. She muttered another spell under her breath and waved her hand again. This time, he didn't really feel any different at first.

"Really..?" She sounded a little upset. She made a noise. She cast the obedience spell again. "Darling, test the spell for yourself. Pleasure yourself for me." She ordered.

The hearts were back and he pushed off his pants almost in a hurried state, gripping his half hard cock and stroking it slowly. He moaned loudly and melted against the bed, "Ulvir~!" Guess it worked.

She tried to hold back for a moment. She tried, but not that hard. She undid the obedience, and waited for him to come to.

She moaned lowly around him again and forced herself to pull back with a loud pop. "A-Apologies, my love, I couldn't help myself~❤" she said, her face flushed. "Would you like me to undo the spell~?"

Back
Top Bottom