What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bucked and slammed against him, gasping loudly before slamming hard against him and belting out a loud scream as she climaxed heavily, her velvet walls clamping down mercilessly around his massive cock, juices gushing as her body demanded his seed.

She cried out again, looking back at him and watching as he grabbed the curves and bends of her hips. The hearts in her eyes were massive, her breathing hard.

"Y-Yes daddy..~ I-I wanna watch my greedy pussy take all of that fat cock~❤" she moaned, biting her lip gently.

He pulled out of her and pushed her onto her back before slamming into her again, holding her legs open as he worked.

He snarled and watched her tits as he slammed into her harder, moving faster and pushing her legs farther apart.

He hissed and snarled loudly, not stopping for a moment as he pounded into her. He reached and wrapped his hands around her throat, bearing his teeth again.

"You're just a dirty fucking whore, aren't you~? You would love nothing more than to be continually wrapped around my cock, huh~?" He growled.

She nodded quickly, moving one of his hands and swirling her tongue around his fimgers as she sucked on them.

Back
Top Bottom