What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"W-What?" She was so lost in the moment that she had forgotten that his cock was already out, and she looked over slowly.

It hadn't stopped throbbing for a moment, juices dripping down its full length as he watched her with a soft scowl.

"O-Oh, honey~ Y-You're so hard..~ D-Do you want to use them~?" She asked, squishing her fat tits together.

She gasped and her face flushed, her body heating up and moans escaping her as her breasts grew and swelled, now much larger, and much softer than they were before. "A-Any more demands..~? I-I'd change everything about me if it made you smile..~" There it was. That same, depraved look.

She shuddered and her hips widened a bit, her face flushed. "A-Anything else, my love~? I-I can change anything~"

Her heart pounded. Her face flushed darkly. Perfect? Her? The hearts in her eyes swelled. "R-Really? W-What if I made myself more sensitive..~?" She asked.

She nodded and made a noise as she made herself slightly more sensitive. "I-It is done, my darling..~" She said. Her heart was still pounding. Changing her body shape was already an interesting thrill, but she felt it much more now.

He grabbed her breasts roughly and forced them around his cock, rocking his hips and tit fucking her with a snarl.

She gasped and moaned lowly. They felt so full, so heavy, so sensitive. She was loving this. Maybe she could do this to tempt him? She made a noise and moved to gently tease his tip with her tongue and lips. "M-My love..~ Y-You're so insatiable..~"

"W-What did- Ah~!- I-I do, darling~?" She bat her eyes, still toying with his cock, her clit aching furiously.

He rocked his hips faster, watching her lips and tongue tease his tip and loving every second. "You are far more insatiable, Ulvir~"

"I-I don't- Mmph~~" She paused to take his tip into her mouth and moan lowly as she swirled her tongue around the tip. She pulled back with a pop and the hearts in her eyes nearly pulsed. "I don't know what you mean..~"

She moaned lowly and sucked on his tip again, swirling her tongue around it and greedily lapping up any juices that spilled from the tip.

He moaned lowly and watched her with his red glowing eyes, "Good girl, Ulvir. To think someone of such esteem is the slave to a pup like me."

She moaned weakly, looking up at him as her pupils were completely covered with hearts, moving and desperately trying to get more of his cock in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom