Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nodded. "You did this quest for power, then shoved me away, and for what..? You lay here, emotionless and near lifeless.. when you clearly said you could 'easily find another bitch to entertain you'..." she said.

"Because you've been doing nothing but moping, and you said you don't want my pity. What am I supposed to do?"

"Showing affection is not pity. Only doing this," he lightly grazed her arm with his hand, like she had been doing for months and only doing that, "is not affection. That is actually fucking pity."

"Kissing me and holding me after swearing you still loved me is not pity. Why would that be pity? Why would proving you love me be pity?!" He was getting mad, trying to control himself.
"Then prove it!! Prove you still love me!!"

It was bitter, having to force her hand like this. But it was what he needed. He kissed back and held her, relaxing for the first time in so long.

"Didn't feel right asking after everything I did..." He told her, resting his forehead against hers, "Don't feel worthy of you anymore.."

"Well, there.." she said. She was teasing him a bit, finally happy to see some improvement. "I think that was sufficient.."

Back
Top Bottom