Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppetmaster (butterfly0408/Sloth MD)

He lets out a small groan as he felt her get a bit tighter around his cock. With a few more thrusts, he gave her ass a swift spank. He was pretty close to the edge himself, and could last for a little while longer... or at least until she would cum. As soon as she did, he thrusts in as deep as he could as his hot, thick seed would fill her moist hole up until the point where it seeps out of her.

The spank was the last straw. Like a trigger, Alice started to cum at once! Tilting her head back to scream out as it broke over her, flooding her own pussy with her cum as it mixed with his. Their mix juices spilling out onto the bedsheets under them. "Master! Yes! AH! OH Thank you! Thank you master!"

"I'm glad you enjoy my little present..." He lets out a moan as he filled her pussy up with his cum before he pulled his shaft out, his entire length was covered in their mixed cum as it would slowly drip down to his balls... his cum still dribbling from the tip of his cock. "Can you be a good little maid and clean up this mess you made?" He asked as he pressed the tip against her lips.

Alice happily nodded as she reached out her tongue and began licking his cock clean. Within moments he was completely clean once again. Her face on the other hand was a total cum covered mess, but she smiled through it all and licked her lips.

As she would clean up his cock, he couldn't help but remember the blow job he had gotten from Mira. He had to admit... that she was actually pretty good, despite her never given a blow job at all. He then realized something. "Hold on a second, Alice." He said as he walked over to the door to the other room and knocked on it. "You awake.... Mira?" He asked a bit questionably since he hadn't put her name to memory yet.

Mira lay in the dark, her back to his door and the pillow still held firmly over her ears. But not tight enough to block out his question. She heard and she just had to tell the truth. "Yes..." her voice was clearly full of crying as she sucked in a sharp breath. In reality, he could not see, but her eyes were blood shot from crying, but she had followed orders. She had not bothered him the entire time.

He walked over to her bed as he gently placed his hand on her head and would gently pet her. "Tomorrow is our last day here... if you help us pack everything up, I'll let you say goodbye to your loved ones."

"Sure you will..." even though she was speaking in a hardly a whisper and her voice was full of tears, her sarcasm rang out loud and clear still. "You are going to let me go to my family and they are just going to just LET you kidnap me. That's just what you are going to do." She sat up and faced him, the marks of tears on her cheeks and face full of emotions. Something none of his other puppets ever had on there faces. "And are you sure you are asking me to help pack up? Don't you mean telling me? Not like I have a choice is it?" She turned back over in the bed, facing away from him once again, "I have not bothered you as commanded. The least you can do is give me the same."

"I'm not going to order you to do that." He said as he got up from the bed, a little pissed at himself for starting to worry about her. "I just thought you would at least want to see your family off... but I guess if you don't want to help out, then you won't see them off." He said as he opened the door.

Mira sprang back up again right off the bed. With the small space in the room, there was no use but to stand right in front of him, "Even if I helped you'd never keep your word! You are a lying, kidnapping, sex fiend! What do you care about me or my feelings? Or my families feelings? You don't that's what. If you did you never would have done this to me in the first place. You would have asked me as claim to have asked your other dolls." Her face filled with anger and tears were pouring now. She had such passion to all she said. "No need to worry though, MASTER. I'll be all ready to slave away and pack up your little traveling slave show while you lay in bed with your whore of choice for the night tomorrow."

"That's why I'm at least letting you see your family off tomorrow if you help out... The other puppets didn't even get that much!" He said a bit angrily before he sighed, rubbing his eyes. You show kindness, and this is what you get. "You know what? I'll let you see your family off... if you say you're sorry for having SUCH a bad attitude... and I don't want some bullshit apology, I want you to apologize if you're TRULY sorry." He said with a smirk. "And until I get that apology, you can only stay in that room until I want something from you." He said as he would walk past by her as he brushed his shoulder against her chest. "Until you're sorry... don't even bother me." He said as he closed the door.

She was the one that was suppose to be sorry? SHE was? The victim of the kidnapping was suppose to be sorry for standing up for herself to her kidnapper and her future rapist? Oh yes, that made sense. As the door slammed in her face, Mira just stood there a moment looking at it. Her tears instantly went silent once again. There was no choice. She knew she'd never be sorry for what she had done. So now it seemed she was not never going to leave this room again.

Meanwhile, Alice was there to greet Faust with her almost plastic smile as she sat neat in pretty on his bed in the next room, "I told you she was an odd one." She giggled lightly.

He smirked. "Don't worry..." He said with a whisper as he gave Alice a soft kiss. "I'm sure when it comes closer to leave, she'll be more willing to apologize." He said as he lays back in bed. "And I'm sure that if she doesn't, well, it'll teach her a lesson."

((Going to time skip. If you don't want the skip, let me no and I'll edit.))

The night passed as well as most of the next day and Mira never once came out of the room more made even the slightest sound to bother him. Soon it was time to pack up and move on. Yet STILL Mira did not come out. She couldn't. Even if she wanted to give him a half hearted, fake sorry, she couldn't. It would be fake and he had been clear it had to be a REAL sorry. More than once even, she tired to force herself to open the door and give him what he wanted to hear just to see her family again, but the hypnosis was to strong for her. In her heart she was not sorry for it. She was only sorry that she got herself into this mess.

As some of the girls would start to pack up, Faust would slowly tap his fingers on the table he was sitting at, waiting for her to apologize. Time would pass by quickly as the sun was once rising, time skipped by as the sun was just now starting to set... the girl had a good view of the sun. "Alright, one more show, then we'll leave straight after that!"

As she watched the sun starting to set, panic started to set in. No matter how many times she reached out for the door to open it, she couldn't turn the handle. Her hand was not letting her. She wanted to say it! She wanted to say she was sorry! She wanted to see her family! But the fact was she WANTED to say she was sorry, but she WASN'T. And so the sun set, the show started, and Mira wanted to just throw herself into the door to get out... but she couldn't. She couldn't even yell to him to let her out. She couldn't bother him.

He lets out a small sigh. He had expected her to come and apologize to him, but so far she hasn't. "Come on... you do want to say goodbye to your parents, don't you?" He thought to himself. He then lets out a small sigh as he quickly walked to his caravan as he knocked on Mira's door. "... You know what? Today was a good day, so I'll cut you some slack. If you promise to be less hateful towards me, I'll just carry my promise."

For a moment her heart filled with joy. She jumped from the bed and went for the door.... but stopped before it once again. Reached out her hand, couldn't touch the knob. She tried to say something, but no voice came out. What was wrong?! She started to panic again. And then she realized.... she was still under this other commands. He had not given her another one yet! She couldn't give up her LAST command until she had new ones! This can't be happening!

He heard the noise of her jumping off of bed, but that was about it. "...Are you okay?" He asked her through the door. "... Well, if you didn't hear me... you can come out of there when you apologize to me, or if you promise to at least try to fix your behavior."

Try to fix her behavior she could do! That she could do! FINALLY her hand closed around the door knob and she was able to at long last turn it and open the door. She was so relieved that she was finally out of the room that she just threw her arms around Faust and embraced him without warning.

"I'll try! I'll try! Just... oh please, I mean this as sincere as I can get, please word what you command me more clearly. I beg you." At last she pulled back and he could see how frazzled she was, "I don't know what your hypnotism or spell did to be, but I have been trying to open the door for hours and I couldn't. I tried to scream at the top of my lungs, but I couldn't bother you and no sound came out." She was clearly HIGHLY stressed out. "I could saw I'm sorry, but apparently I don't mean it because I could no open the damn door." She actually turned to the door and kicked it, "Stupid door!"

As she embraced him, he would gently rubbed the back of her head as he seemed to return the hug... almost... tenderly. "I'm sorry... I guess I wasn't really thinking.... though I guess if you're willing to try... I'll let you say goodbye to your family.... of course you do know that if you fix that personality of yours, I'll let you visit them?"

Mira's face sank a little bit as he said that. She had thought about it all day, getting to say goodbye and the truth was... "I can't." She sighed and looked down at the floor, "I can't look them in the face and say goodbye to them. Not without them knowing something is wrong. You won't want that for your little... show." At least she was being somewhat more obedient to him. At least calmer now.

Going into her room again, she returned with a folded piece of paper, a name written on the from of it. "I found the pen and paper in the desk. Read it if you want. It doesn't tell them anything except that I'm okay and that I love them and I'll write again when I can." She handed it towards him, "If you could just... see that it gets to them somehow..." She was clearly holding back her urge to cry.

He was a little bit surprised at her answer, but as she explained, he was surprised that she had kept her own word... and actually was thinking about the show.

When she walked out of the room, Alice was with him. As she handed the letter to him, he smiled as he holds it out to Alice. "Alice dear, please deliver this letter to her parents, with haste please." Alice took the piece of paper. "Right away." She said as she smiled as she ran out of the door, eager to fulfill her master's wishes.

Faust gently wrapped his arms around Mira. "Just let it go... you might feel better rather if you hold it in."

The moment he gave her permission to just let it go, Mira burst into crying, almost violently. She had been forced to hold them back these last 24 hours or so trying not to bother him. He was right. It felt good. It felt very good to just let it out.

As she would cry, Faust would hold her close to him, letting her cry into his shirt as he would gently run his hand up and down her back.

Back
Top Bottom