Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppetmaster (butterfly0408/Sloth MD)

He lets out a groan. "You've gotten better Alice..." He said, but once he heard Alice's gasp, and Mira's gasp... he found that Mira's gasp was awfully close. Faust turned around as he saw Mira rubbing his back... "Wait a minute... " He said as he pointed at Mira. "You... jump up and down three times."

Jump once. Jump twice. Jump three. "Stop that!" She yelled at him. Alice was laughing in the background. Pointing and laughing. "SHUT UP!!" Mira screamed in her direction, tears rolling down her face as she started to cry. But Alice was still laughing wildly "Shut up you bitch!!"

While Alice was laughing, Faust was down right confused. "......So... my treatment didn't change your personality.... but you obey my every order?" He muttered before he sighed. "...Maybe we can work with that... At least make her that... what was it... Tsundere... type?" He murmured to himself as he shrugged. "You, girl. Tell me your name."

"Mira," she said without hesitation, but took the time to add, "you dirty piece of dog shit!" But once again, it was all in words along. She had control over that, yet none over her actions. So the fact that she wanted to kick him in the balls at the moment was out of her reach.

Faust would smirk. "Well, Mira... I say that you want to be a part of my puppet show.... you just don't know it yet.... but don't worry, I'll fix all of that." He said with a smirk as he knew how to embarrass and punish her for having such a fowl mouth. "I want you to strip for me. And don't just simply take your clothes off... make a show out of it!" He said as he turned to Alice. "Oh, and Alice, be a dear, and go return the money back where it belongs. The maid would bow as she walked over to grab the bag of money, before she would exit the tent.

Mira glared at him as her body took on a mind all of it's own. It moved slowly and sensually. She did not even know her could more like this. It was like some music played in her head, yet she heard nothing. Her hands went to the tie of her cloak and slowly undid it. Her movements stopped as it fell to the ground. She stepped forward a little closer and went about unlacing the front of her dress seductively. "You control my body, buddy, by my mind is something I WILL be keeping! You can't and you won't have it! EVER!"

He would smirk as he would watch the show she was giving him. He was surprised at how she was dancing quite professionally for someone she had decided to detest him. "I wonder about that. That was the same line used by Roxy... that busty little red head you saw giving that boy a blow job. And now she's one of the star attractions of my puppet show..." He said as he smirked.

"Be as confident in yourself as you want, pig," the laces where all the way at the bottom now and soon she was pealing off the first layer of her dress. The shirt and chemise was still left as she took a step closer, playfully tossing him the corset. "But I have a strong will. You're little hypnosis couldn't take my mind away. What makes you so confident just you can do it?" Her hands reached behind her to start working on the tie for her skirt.

"I'm still in control of your body... and if I can't just take your mind the easy way... I might as well do it the ol' fashioned way." He said as he would take her corset as she tossed it at him. Her words and actions were different as there were plenty of hate in her voice and tone... and yet her body would be playful and willing to please it's new master.

"Ha!" she laughed loudly in the same moment her skirt went rushing to the floor, leaving only a puddle of fabric at her feet once more. Her chemise ended at about her mid thighs, but the rest of her legs were exposed to his view. She stood there a moment, just striking a sexy pose and holding it a moment before, "Something tells me you are not the kind of man capable of wooing a lady." She stepped out of the skirt and was even another step closer towards him. Her hands reached up and started to undo the tie on the top of the chemise. It started to loosen over her shoulders and slip down.

"Says the woman who's dancing for such a man." He said with a smirk as he would look up and down her body a bit. "Of course, I do hope you know that since you're aware while hypnotized, you're soon going to wish that the hypnotism would have fully worked on you... that much, I can guarantee."

The chemise fell down her arms and off her body in a flash. Now she stood before him in almost all her glory. Mira's breasts were perfectly round and just looking at them would make a man wonder if they were soft in his hands or firm to the touch. All she wore now were a simple pair of panties which her hands moved to slip down her legs slowly. As she bent with them, she spoke again, "It is not like I have much of a choice in this matter." By the time she stood straight and tall once more, her panties were in her hand and she was totally bare before them. She blushed as she now realized he was seeing that she kept herself well shaven. It was embarrassing to reveal, especially to him. "How do you sleep at night? Knowing you have taken these women from their homes and families only to turn them into whores?" she dropped the panties to the floor, her body waiting to a new command now that the strip was over. "I am never going to let you forget that you are a monster for what you have done."

He would give her breast a soft grasp and a soft squeeze as he would feel if they were soft or firm. "Well... it's not like they're total slaves.... they still have personalities.... and I have given them homes... some of them lived on the street you know..." He said as he lets out a small sigh. Though she was in a better condition than the condition of some of the other puppets before he rescued them, she was really starting to annoy him. "You know what? I'm getting tired of you mouthing off to me." He said as he smirked. "Get on your knees... and give me... a blow job." He said with a smirk.

She fell to her knees right away. "But-" she couldn't even finish her words before her hands reached up for his cock and stuck in into her mouth, deep throat him right off the bat. She didn't have time to tell him... she had never given one before. Sure the boy had asked for one in the hay loft, but she had said no. She never let him get past a few kisses and some touches. The only thing she knew of one was what she had seen that puppet do on the stage not long ago. So, mumbling protests and gagging, his cock was deep in her throat before either one of them knew what was happening. The hypnosis might not be strong on her mind, but it was making up for it in her body. Seemed extra powerful. Went right to the extreme from the start.

The hypnotism, though didn't touch her personality did affect her body even more so... the taste of his cock would be a bit harsh for her normally... however it would seem irresistible to her, even if she doesn't want to admit it. Though Faust would have loved for her to continue, he heard a few gags as she was deepthroating his long, thick cock. He would grab her head. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He said as he would move her mouth off of his cock. "If you can't handle my size, don't push yourself... just ease yourself in."

She glared up at him, talking quickly to get as many words in as she could before her body prevented her from it again, "Not like I have much control of what my mout-" that was all before her lips parted again and started to do just as he said. She eased him into her lips. just the first few inches at first, wrapping her lips around him, sucking before slipping it back out. The next time she took just a little more in, sucking, and slipping it out. Then a little more, and a little more.

((Going to sleep. Nice play tonight. I hope you are liking it? Mmm, I figure he could take the time to train her in his trailer while the show travels between shows if you get what I mean. I like the idea of her body making up for her mind by being a little two over zealous so he must take the time to train her well. Hmm? Hehe.))

He lets out a soft moan as he would gently rub the back of her head. Though he was surprised at how well she was starting to ease in. "Now tell me... how do you like the taste of my cock? And be sure to be honest..." He ordered her. Though he knew he couldn't change her personality, he noticed how she told him her name when he asked... maybe she might tell him the truth when he orders her?

Mira pulled her head back, looking up to his face. Her mouth opened and words poured out against her will. Of course, they had her own little personal hint to them, "I don't want to like it up for some reason I do. It's very good. My body wants more..." she suddenly adopted a sweet, cheery, yet clearly fake smile. Her tone was sugary sweet as well, "But my head wishes I would bite you and leave a mark so you'd never forget me, swine." Once she was done speaking, he mouth closed over his cock once again, sucking at the tip. Her body was starting to get the hang of this, as much as she hated it on the inside.

As he looked down at her as she would explain how it tasted, he rubbed his chin as he was thinking. "Eh... even if she has a bad personality... I think I can work with this." He thought to himself before he looked down at her and smirked. "Oh yeah? Well... why don't you please my balls? And be sure to be gentle with them." He said. When she would taste his balls, she would find that the taste was strong... but it seemed like the stronger the taste, the more her body would enjoy it.

She pulled her head back, she tried to get some words in but was licking his balls, sucking a little at the one before she had the chance. A shiver coursed through her body. Who was he to say she had a BAD personality? Just because she was not one of his lifeless dolls didn't make her personality a bad- damn why was she suddenly thinking that his balls tasted as sweet as candy?! She whimpered in frustration as she kept on showing them loving attention.

He lets out a small groan as he felt her tongue on his balls... then felt her starting to softly suck on one of them as his cock would twitch a bit at the pleasure. He then smirked as he looked down at her as he looked at her face, smirking. He wanted to humiliate her a little bit more. "You know... it's not fun if I'm the only one getting pleasure... you can please yourself if you want to..."

Her hands stayed exactly where they were. If he wanted her humiliation, he was going to need to pick his words more wisely. He said if she 'wanted to.' She definitely did not want to do it. Especially not now. If she could do what she wanted, he'd be hanging by a noose in the morning. Her mouth moved to the other ball and began to suck at it as well, making sure it was not neglected.

He would looked down at her as she moved to the other ball. He noticed how she hadn't started to pleasure herself, but he lets out a small sigh. He worded it like that to see if she had secretly liked this in her mind, but that was not the case just yet. Oh well... he smirked. "Are you shy? Just go ahead and pleasure yourself while doing this... you deserve that much." He said as he would just order her to masturbate... this time without the little loop hole.

She deserved better than this, THAT was what she deserved. She had no choice now as her hands took his command and put it into motion. As she knelt, her legs spread to grant her hand access to her lower lips. It slipped down her chest, her flat belly, and out of his sight. Yet he knew the moment that her fingers reached the goal for she gasped with her mouth against his ball as a moment later, the gasp was a full out moan as her fingers started to rub at herself.

He lets out a slight groan... the moan would vibrate his ball a little bit. He then smirked as he thought up of a deliciously evil idea. "Tell me... where ARE your sexual weak spots on your body?" He would ask her... as he rubbed the back of her head.

Back
Top Bottom