Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppetmaster (butterfly0408/Sloth MD)

butterfly0408

Singularity
The town was a small one. Nothing interesting ever happened in it. At least that was how Mira thought of the place. She yearned to escape this place, but knew it could never be. She would one day have to marry a local boy and live here in the place, have local children that will grow to the same fate as she had. A dull, uneventful life.

As Mira crossed through the middle of town on one of her dull daily errand's, she spotted for the first time in ages... something different. A crowd of men gathered around a poster. Had that been there yesterday? Mira passed this way every day as she did her errands and swore that it had not been there before today? Pushing her way gently though the crowd, she was finally able to read it.

The World's Greatest Puppet Show
One Night Only! No Women Allowed!
Men arrive at dusk

They say that curiosity can kill the cat. To bad for Mira, she was indeed just that curious. Quickly returning to her chores, she wanted to get them done quickly. She would need to if she was going to get done in time to sneak to this puppet show on the outskirts of the town and discover what was so great about it, and why no women were allowed. The first exciting thing in years was happening, and she was not about to miss it.

----

Later that night, Mira donned a black cloak to hid her fiery red hair and snuck into the night. Not knowing where to go, she spotted a small group of men. Knowing they would be going, she followed them, taking care they did not spot her. They lead her to one of the outskirts of the town. The open field was now home to an almost circus like atmosphere. Tent, trailers, the works. While the men headed for the front of the main tent... Mira snuck around to towards the back. There had to be another way in.

As she would sneak around, there was a loud voice coming from inside of the large tent..."GENTLEMEN! Welcome... to the World's GREATEST PUPPET SHOW!" The muffled voice said as there was a loud roar of applause from the audience it was most obviously one of the announcers.

Inside of the tent, the seats were packed with various people... and yet not any of them were not male, or under the age of 18. The announcer would grin as he would point at an entrance to the tent with a VERY exaggerated Gesture. "AND NOW! I present to you... the man... no... the genius who was the one to give you the World's Greatest Puppet Show.... DR... FAUST!" Again the audience roared. "Goot evenink everyone... Hy'm so glad to see how mhenny pipple hef kame chust to see my luvly puppets... So let's not keep hyu guys vaitink, shell ve?" The doctor said before he would clap his hands.

A group woman would walk in through the same entrance as the doctor. Everyone cheering as they started to line up right beside the doctor. They were all wearing the same outfit... a red bodice, with a black garter belt and stockings. Each girl had a different notable aspect about them. One was exotic looking... another one has the curves in all the right places.... another lacked those curves, but the way her body was shaped made up for the lack of those curves. Yet they were all beautiful. "Usink de most modern uf technologies... Hy hef made dese puppets... dey follow my every order... but tonight... Hy shell shere dese beautiful puppets vith hyu!"

Mira was crouched in a corner, behind some boxes just inside the tent in the back stage area. It was not the best hiding place, but it was the best she could do without slipping to deep into the backstage area. She did not want to risk getting caught.

She was able to get a glimpse of the so called 'puppets' as they still stood backstage. They fiddled with their costumes, helping one another with their hair of adjusting this or that. Some seemed almost excited to go on stage. One or two did not. It surprised Mira as she watched ever one of those girls all of a sudden stand at attention. Suddenly, every one of them looked more than happy to go out onto the stage as they marched into the limelight of the stage.

But this didn't make sense. How could this be considered a 'puppet show' with actresses? Wouldn't that make is more of just... as show? She didn't understand. And the man speaking on stage didn't make it any easier on her. What was he saying. It was hard enough to understand him if you were in the house. Mira was huddled in a corner backstage. She had to get closer to listen and to see exactly what made these what seemed to be normal women part of the puppet show.

When she thought no one was watching, Mira made a move to a new location. Scurrying across the back stage to find a spot behind another set of boxes. It did not offer as much coverage as her last hiding spot, but now she had a perfect view of the stage.

There was one woman who didn't follow the other girls... and not only that, but her outfit was way different than of the other girls, as she had looked of that like more of maid, with long purple hair.

The doctor would bow, before the announcer would come back on. "EVERYONE! Give a big round of applause for Doctor Faust!" He roared out as Faust would leave the tent. The maid would bow as the doctor would walk out as she handed him a bottle of water. "Thank you, Alice." He said as he gently took the bottle and would take a big gulp from the bottle. "Dang... that accent really hurts my voice." The two of them were very close to Mira, but they didn't seem to have notice her... so long as she didn't do anything to draw attention to herself.

Inside of the tent, the show went on as one of the members of the audience was called down to stand in the middle of the ring as he was blushing furiously. "Well, we have our first brave guest for the evening to start off tonight's event with a 1 on 1 session!" The announcer would say as the woman with curves in the right places would slowly sway her hips as she would walk up in front of him. "You're cute." She would say before she would smile as she moved down to her knees as she would unzip his pants... as soon as she did that, his already erect staff would pop out as the 'puppet' would gently gasped. "Give her any order you want..." The announcer said as the boy would blush. ".... D-deepthroat my cock..." He said shyly.

Mira knew the boy. He was one of the neighboring boys. One she had once... known well. As she recalled, that was something he had asked her to do the one time they had rolled around in her families' hay loft. She did not know what he meant at the time. But now.... she watching in shock as the perfectly curved woman gave a perfect example of what deep throating a man was, slipping him into her mouth with no hesitation or resistance what so ever.

She could not help but gasp at the sight of it, as well as the sight of pleasure upon the boy's face. She did not even realize how loud she had been until the maid turned her head and looked right at her, "Master!" she said, pointing in Mira's direction.

Discovered, Mira panicked! Stumbling backwards over a box as she attempted to flee the way she came.

The boy lets out a loud moan as she would just slip his cock into her mouth as if it was nothing, despite his size. He lets out a surprised groan as he felt her tongue playing with his balls as little bit as the announcer smirked, watching the puppet at work as the boy would forget all about how this was happening around a crowd of people.

Faust would look over as he saw the figure. "Alice, get the rope and bindings..." He ordered her softly before he would sprint at her as he would pick her up as he would place on arm behind her back as he covered it. Faust then looked down at her body as he noticed that it was a woman that he had just caught, as he would smirk. "Well, Alice... do you think we have a new addition to our puppets?"

Alice came forward with the rope smoothly, calmly. Like she had all the time in the world. Standing in front of Mira, she examined her face and her body. "She would fill the need you have for a girl next door in the show." Mira couldn't believe they were talking about her like this, RIGHT in front of her! They were mad! She started to struggle and kick in his grasp, wildly attempting to get away from him. "She is feisty too..." Alice added as she held out the rope, ready to bind their new addition.

Faust gently grasped the rope as he looked at her. "... Can you hold her mouth for a second?" He asked that only as soon as Alice would cover mouth, Faust used both of his hands to quickly tie her arms up behind her back. He then pulled out a rubber ball gag as he would place it on her. Now that he had enough time, Faust examined her body and face a bit before he looked back at Alice, smiling. "You're right... she does have that certain 'Girl Next Door' Beauty about her... you always have a good eye for that, Alice.... but they're always feisty at first.." He said as he gently picked up Mira and gently grasped her chin as he turned her head to the tent. The boy was sitting down on a chair as the puppet was now moving her hips up and down on his cock as the boy moaned loudly. "This is going to be your fate."

Mira gave him as much of a struggle as she could, but he was holding her good and tight. Once the rope and gag were in place, not even all her strength could help her. She was good and captured. She couldn't even threaten him with words. She had family after all! They would look for her! Put two and two together when she goes missing when the puppet show left town. They'd come after her! He'd get his in the end!

She only watched the sick display on stage for a moment before yanking her chin away from his grasp. How she wished she could spit into his face right now! She only saw one possible way to escape. If she could get out of his grasp, she could get out onto the stage and the townsmen would see. Her legs unbound, she started to kick wildly, hitting him every way she could with them. Anything to get free.

He lets out a pained groan as he would drop her onto the ground as she would land on her butt. Before she could escape, he grabbed her by the back of the shirt. "Alice, dear... get the proper equipment and meet me in the training room... I say we should start the procedure right away." He said as the maid would bow. "Very well, master. Are we going to have her be a part of the show tomorrow?" She asked as Faust looked at her. "...Of course not. Some people might recognize her!" He explained before he dragged her off to one of the smaller tents that said 'Staff only'.

Inside of the tent was was a chair with straps on it. He picked her up and sat her down on the chair as he strapped her legs onto the chair, before he untied her and then strapped her arms to the chair.

She had gotten close! So close to getting away, but he was swifter than she had anticipated. Damn him! Damn him to hell!

As he carried her away, she knew her chances of escape were getting slimmer and slimmer. By the time she was in the staff only tent, being strapped into the chair, she knew it was over. Still struggling never the less, she started to mumble angry screams into her gag, tears of frustration falling down her cheeks. What the hell was he going to do to her?

Alice would bring in a machine that had a circular piece of wood on it with a spiral pattern on it as she would set it down in front of her. "How about this... I'll make you a deal, girl... look into that pattern. When it'll start spinning, you must look at that pattern for five minutes.... nothing else but that pattern. If you go through that five minutes without looking away... then you can go home... hell, in fact, I'll give you all the money we made tonight as well!" He explained as he smiled. "Do we have a deal?"

She was not stupid. She shook her head wildly back and forth. If he wanted her to look at that for one reason or another, he had a reason he wanted her too. And so she shut her eyes tight. He would have to force her to keep her eye to the patterns long enough for what he needed.

He blinked, a bit surprised that she wasn't taking the bait. Of course, the machine in front of her was just for show... something to distract her from what would REALLY hypnotize her. It was a record player that had a specially made vinyl that had hypnotic suggestions in it. Faust then smiled as he pats her shoulder. "Well... I'm honestly surprised... you're giving up the one chance you have at going home? Are you REALLY sure?"

Again, she wasn't stupid. She knew lies when she heard them. She was never going home. That was just what she accepted of the situation. If he wanted pleasure in making her think she had a chance, fine... let him get his sick pleasure for it. With a sigh she rose her head up to look at the patterns, eyes opening. Whatever. Just.... whatever....

Faust smirked as he would gently pet her head. "Alright then... " He said as would turn the machine on as the spiral pattern started to spin. After a good 30 seconds, Faust looked at Alice. "Alright... let's put on some music." He said as she would bow and started to play the record. As a soft Music-box like song would come on, it would start to fill her mind with hypnotic suggestions... little by little she would be falling into his mercy, but she didn't even know it.

((How about if she retains her personality, but she still follows orders, and can't do anything to betray him? :3 ))

Mira just stared straight ahead at the patterns as they danced before her. She did not even realize the effect the music was having on her. She just felt, normal. She would not have any idea exactly what had happened to her until it was over and he gave her his command. But then he'd soon find out that even as his puppet... she was still different then the rest...

((I think I like that idea. Perhaps that is why she becomes attracted towards her rather than the others. They were all weak so when he brainwashed them, they just became like his dolls. While she has some spirit in her, some fight, and she has life in her even under his control. She'll do it all, but with a hint of resentment still in her eyes and not without some harsh words to say about it. He falls for that spirit still left in her.))

After the song was done, he would stop the machine that was turning the pattern. "Well then... first may I say... welcome... you are now a part of the greatest puppet show on Earth!" He said as he would take off her gag, waiting to hear the words "I'm honored, master.", but would soon find that she wasn't like the others.

She turned her head, moving her jaw a bit to get out the kinks that having the gag in for so long had left. Tilting it up, she looked into his face, and opened her lips... "Go you hell you FUCKING SICKO!" she all but screaming in his face.

Alice across the room gasped in shock! She had watched many of the girls be turned to puppets. Not one had EVER said THAT to the puppet master before!

Faust was rather shocked. He would blink as he was baffled by this... she wasn't affected by the hypnotism... or so it seemed. "W-well... I guess a deal is a deal... and as much as I don't want to... I have to honor it." He said as he would clear his throat. "Alice, get today's profit then." He said as he started to unstrap her. If she had any thoughts of trying to hit or slap him, her body just wouldn't comply with it. "When Alice comes back with today's Profit... I guess you can just... go on home then." He said, sounding a bit defeated...

Even though she could just go on home... there was just something inside of her that didn't want to go home at all, but rather stay here.

She did not feel the urge to leave, but she would not let him know that. She definitely felt different. What was for sure. As he unstrapped her, she rubbed each of the spots the binds has made her skin feel raw. "You are a damn, dirty BASTARD! How could you do something like this?! Those girls are human beings! I am a person! With a life! You were going to kidnap me!" She was still sitting in the seat... she wasn't making any moves to leave.

"What are you talking about? Those girls have lives too... you've seen them. They're happy with what they're doing... and we're even taking good care of them." He said as Alice would slip into the tent. "We may have to pack up early..." He said as she would open the bag at Mira to show the money in it before setting it down in front of her. "You can go now."

"Well.... good...." she said as she still sat there. She looked down at the money at her feet, then up at him and at Alice. She paused a few moments before, but even though she was telling herself inside to get up and walk out, "I can't move..." she finally said.

Faust would look at her. "Are you just lazy or something? We already gave you money... I'm not going to carry you home." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "Give me a back rub..." He told Alice... and even though it was an order for Alice, he didn't really specify on who would carry out the order since he thought that Alice was the only 'puppet' in the room.

Alice moved slowly to do as ordered, but Mira was closer. Without thinking, she quickly sprang to her feet and went to his back, starting to rub it as she had been ordered. She gasped. Alice gasped. What was she doing? The truth of the matter started to sink in as she rubbed his back. "Oh no..." she whispered in a panic, her face going pale.

Back
Top Bottom