Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppetmaster (butterfly0408/Sloth MD)

This only reply from her was a shrug. Truth be told, she had not explored her own body enough to really know the answer to give him. She had touched herself before and well... nothing more. Once the boy has kissed her neck in hay loft and she remembered it made her weak in the knees. With a slight moan, her free hand rose to touch the side of her neck, right were it meet her shoulder. Just touching it make her tingle in memory a little.

He blinked down at her. Guess she has some control over some orde- oh wait a minute. he thought to himself as he watched her touch a spot on her neck. ...Huh. Guess she doesn't know. Takes most of the fun of exploiting every weak points if she doesn't even know it. He thought before letting out a small groan. He then lets out a small groan. "Q-quickly... suck on my tip."

At once her mouth did exactly as he asked of her. It left his balls and closed once more around his sweet tip, sucking gently at it, stroking it with her tongue in little circles. Her one hand still digging deeper and deeper into her womanhood, rubbing at her slick walls. Every now and then, shivers coursed through her.

He smirked. "Now... be sure to drink every single drop..." He said as he lets out a small groan. The circling of her tongue was what did it in as he moaned. Soon her mouth would start to become filled with his hot, thick load of cum. If she wasn't careful, it could seep out of her mouth. Of course, since she was under hypnotic influence, his cum would taste delicious to her.

The moment she got the first little taste of his cum, she actually ended up taking more of him into her mouth. It was so... "Mmmm," so good! Damn him! Damn him and whatever he had done with her! As he commanded, every single drop of his cum ended up down her throat. Even the drops that ended up on her face. Once he was done cumming in her mouth, she pulled back to lick her lips, then used her finger to collected every last drop and sucking off her finger.

He gently pet her head. He decided that he was going to mess with her a bit. "I'm surprised that you drank my cum so eagerly without even gagging once...." He commented as he smiled. "I mean, though you're hypnotized... you can't really change your tastes with hypnotism... In fact, we had a hard time with Roxanne, because she would nearly vomit at the taste of cum."

Of course, this was a lie... her body was changing, ready to suit the needs of whoever was pulling the strings of her body... but of course, she didn't know about that.

There was still fight in her, which he discovered as she yanked her head away from his hand, turning her face up to look at him, right in the eyes. Her glare was proof her had yet to break her spirit. "You're a pretty bad liar you know." She was just taking her own shot in the dark as to what he said was true or not. Wither it was or it was not, she could not show any signs of weakness. None.

"Well, you can deny it all you want... but the truth is that you actually love the taste of it... you perverted girl..." He said with a smirk. "But that's about enough for today... I would take your virginity... but I want it to be during a moment where you're begging for me to take it." He said as he would gently pat her cheek. "Put your clothes back on and follow me." He said as he walked outside of the tent. When he would walk outside, he noticed that Alice was outside, blushing as her fingers were a bit wet. He then smirked at her as he gave her lips a soft kiss. "Meet me in my room later..." (Do you mind playing as her for this meeting? ;3 )

After Mira had finished dressing up, he pointed at a Caravan. "Go inside of that caravan... once you go inside it, there's a door that leads to a small room.. that's where you shall be sleeping.... of course, that's the caravan that I'm sleeping in too, so be sure not to bother me." He ordered her.

Inside of the Caravan was a nice looking room complete with a king sized bed inside of it... but when she would get to the other room... it seemed a bit small, seeing as it only had a desk, drawer, and a tidy looking queen size... but yet it was still a very elegant looking room.

((Sure. How much more do you want to play before I bring Alice into the room?))

When Mira emerged from the tent, her clothing was a little more then disheveled. The laces of her corset were only half done up and loose. She stood there in silence as he gave her her instructions. Nothing was said as her feet took his command, heading for the caravan trailer he pointed to. She couldn't help but glance over her shoulder as she climbed the steps to enter, seeing the lights of the town in the distance. She was never was going to see it again, was she? She wasn't even going to get to tell her loved ones good bye. She wanted so badly to turn around and return to them, but her feet carried her forward into the main room.

She had a good idea of who this place belonged too. The thought made her sick as she pressed onward into the smaller room. There was hardly any room to move between the furniture around the room. The bed was pushed all the way into the corner of the room, so it really was a SMALL room. Having completed her task, there was nothing more for her to do but sit and wait for some other command.

Of course, there was no other orders just the lingering order 'Don't bother me'... just for her to go to bed. There was the sound of someone entering the other room, but it was just Alice as she looked around a bit, but when she looked at the other room, she pretended to be cleaning.

Faust, however had a show to work on. After a few more hours, the show was over. Everyone heading back to town as the girls would head to the showers, covered and dripping with cum. Faust would stay by the entrance of the tent. "Good work everyone!" He said getting a few 'thank you's. "Be sure to take your medicine tomorrow!"

He lets out a small sigh as he walked into his caravan and smiled as he looked at Alice as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "How's my little maid?" He asked as he gave her neck a soft kiss.

Alice smiled as he entered the caravan and obediently greeted him, "Wonderful master. Now that you are here with me." She spun around to face him, giving him a great big kiss. Pulling back, she smiled happily at him, "Sit down master, I will take of your shoes. You you like a foot rub? A back rub?"

This was the difference in the rest of his puppets and Mira. All the others were just like this. Ready and willing to do anything for Faust, with or without command. But in truth... beside the differences in looks... they were all the same.

He gives her a kiss back before he smiled as he stretches a bit. He then started to take off his coat, as he sets it down on the table as he started to mess with his belt buckle. "Actually... that new girl has gotten me a bit wild up tonight..." He said as when his pants would slip down his body, the bulge in his boxers would tell her what kind of mood he was in tonight. "And I thought what better way to fix this... is to pleasure my favorite girl tonight." He said as he gave her lips another soft kiss.

Though all of the girls were the same, Alice had willingly become hypnotized since she was homeless... for a long while she didn't look like she was in that great of a condition, so he kept her from the shows... but after she had became healthy and beautiful, Faust still refused for her to participate in the show.

Alice smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Mmmm, she's an odd one. What girl would not want to have a master like you?" Alice rubbed her leg against that wonderful bulge in his boxers and moaned, "How do you want me tonight master? Standing up? Lying down? Back? Belly? All fours? You know I love them all."

He would let out a small groan as she rubbed her leg against his bulge. "Hmm... How about if you suggest a position? I'm a bit indecisive now..." He said as he used his thigh rub her moist slit through her maid outfit as he gave her another kiss on the lips.

She smirked at him, "I did make suggestions master." She giggled a little and hopped onto the edge of the bed, "But if you tell me I must pick then I would say...." she paused to think a moment, then smiled. With a quick hop she had turned herself over and was on all fours on the bed, her panty clad ass popping out from under her skirt. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at him.

He smiled as he would look at her panties... though she had never worn thongs, she always go for elegant over skimpyness. "Nice panties..." He said as he would slowly slip her panties down before he would give her slit a soft kiss, slipping his tongue inside of her for a moment before pulling it out.

Of course... in the next room, Mira would be able to hear what was going on... she could try and tell them to quiet down... 'cept she was still under orders not to bother Faust.

Alice giggled and moaned, digging her hands into the bedsheets slightly. She wiggled her booty in the air, "I am happy that you like them master."

Meanwhile, Mira in the next room had her pillow over her ears. This was the last thing she wanted for the end of her night from hell. To hear that bastard fucking one of his mindless puppet dolls. Alice no doubt. She already could not stand the little maid. She seemed to think she had some kind of claim to Faust. Like he belonged to her instead of the other way around. The way she was noising around her room with a little feather duster, making little comments about making everything nice and clean for master... why did she even care! NO! Let her HAVE the bastard! She certainly did not want him!

"Well... you're always so eager to please..." He said as he moved up and gives her a soft kiss. "That's why I don't want anyone else to have you, but me..." He said as he would press the tip of his long, thick cock against her moist hole. He then plunges the full length inside of her as he felt the familiar tightness around his cock, letting out a soft moan.

((X3 Poor Mira. XD ))

"Yes... I'm yours master..." she moaned as she thrust her hips back against his cock. "All yours forever and ever." Deep down inside, she liked it that way. "Mmmmm, I love how you fill me, master."

No matter how thick the pillow was, Mira could not block out the sounds of that whore and the bastard. But what was even worse was knowing that one day, she be forced to make those sounds as well. Tears started to roll down her face, but she could not let a sound form. That would be bothering him with her noise.

((This is JUST how I like to play it! It might seem odd, but I LOVE to take my characters and just completely mentally break them down before their partner helps to rebuild them. I'm really into messing with my characters heads, so don't be afraid to just mess with her from time to time. But it's okay to feel bad for her from time to time if he has that in him.))

(Of 'course... that's why he told her that the hypnotism doesn't affect one's taste.. when it actually does. -w- )

He lets out a soft moan as he would slowly pull his cock out of her tight pussy, until the tip was just about to pop out.... before he would smirk as he plunged his full length back inside of her as her bottom met his hips and his balls would slap against her thighs. "Oooh... and you're just nice and tight..." He said as he started to pump his shaft in and out of her moist hole with deep, yet fast strokes.

"Mmmm, perfect... aaahhh... fit," she commented on a moan, nuzzling her rear up as close to his hips as she could get. As he started to pump, she pumped with him. As he pulled out, she moved forward only to move with him as he thrust forward with her own thrust back, basically slamming them into each others bodies. "Oooooh! Perfect fit! Master!"

He lets out a loud moan as he would give her ass a swift spank as he started to pump inside of her with long, deep, fast, and hard strokes. "Y-you did take your Medicine for today, right?" He said as he would pant. The 'Medicine', was actually a remedy that would prevent pregnancy... and unlike most of these...'birth control' that some stores would sell, this medicine actually worked.

"Every... mmmmm.... every day. First thing I do master." It was like clockwork. He had commanded her to take it everyday once and at the same time from then on she took it. She's never be able to give it up unless he told her otherwise. She was moaning pretty much constantly by now. A grunt here. Groan there. Moans in between.

"Good girl... now let master reward you..." He smirked as he would angle the way he would thrust inside of her so that now he was rubbing against that certain spot that would just drive her wild. Occasionally he'd let out a small groan or moan, but of course Alice just loved showing her master how much she enjoyed him.

"Mmm, you give the BEST rewards master! OoH!" Alice was tedering on the edge by then. She had been under the influence of his hypnosis for so long and every thrust felt so damn good that it didn't take to much to make her cum. The fact she had held on THIS long was amazing. And now she clung to the bedsheets, ready to explode any second.

Back
Top Bottom