Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Is Graded (Raziel+Gondolina)

Alex's smile promised Mackenzie many things which she could only ache and hunger for him to fulfill. Sure enough, he reappeared with a riding crop in hand, swinging it promisingly. Though a little scared at what pain that thing could inflict, Mackenzie felt like she couldn't wait. Suddenly, Alex began to rip off the shirt she was wearing with such aggression and force that it triggered a slight ripple of fear through her, though it was immediately followed by anticipation and excitement. He carefully snipped off the remaining scraps of material that had been her shirt, and did the same for her shorts, so she was yet again left to stand in her black lace bra and her black thong.

Perhaps he did it deliberately, but Alex walked slowly behind her, every footfall ringing throughout the room. Mackenzie didn't know what to expect, when she felt a sudden sting down her back as the riding crop made contact with her skin. It wasn't hard enough to break her skin, but a harsh red line was formed down it. Mackenzie cried out, in mingled pain and pleasure. "Yes, master, whip me to become the slut that I am," begged Mackenzie, clearly enjoying it.

He heard her begging cries, and couldn't help but smirk. He moved closer, so his body was pressing against hers, and he nipped her earlobe lightly. "I will do what I wish to you. I give the commands." He said in a husky whisper, before backing off and giving another hard smack across her back with the riding crop before slowly looking over her.

Every smack that he made after was a lighter but rough smack, first against both sides of her ass, then slowly moving up her back and sides. He did that, slowly getting every inch of her back with the riding crop. The only times he hit hard was when he hit it against her bra, first the clasp then the straps, hitting the three spots with enough force to break them and have the bra fall to the floor. He did the same to her thong, hitting both side straps with a hard smack that broke the fabric. The riding crop slowly explored her body now, leaving her nude.

The silky whisper in her ear only served to make Mackenzie even more excited. She struggled to keep herself from grinning as Alex continued to whip her with the riding crop. With every swing, her body quivered as it received the blow. Alex really knew how to use that thing - he managed to swing it with the right amount of force so it wasn't overly painful but yet, enough to let her feel downright dirty and hot. He used an added force for her bra and thong, as they fell to the ground helpless. Now nude and with several red lines running along most of her body, Mackenzie could now feel the weapon sliding along her body, around her curves, not knowing when it'll strike. The anticipation only served to heighten her pleasure, as her panting became heavier.

He slowly trailed it over her body, sometimes lifting it and striking fast so she wouldn't know it until it hit. He was slow, methodical,making sure to hit every inch of her skin. He slowly walked in front of her, and he flipped it up across her nipple before swinging it down onto her breast. He did the same with the other side before slowly striking over her stomach randomly. He didn't even hold a pattern to when he struck, so she couldn't get use to a timing of it.

Now even her womanly core was safe from the strikes, though he went softer there than anywhere else.

The riding crop explored every inch of skin on Mackenzie's body, executing swift and powerful strikes every so often with no regular timing whatsoever. The suspense and anticipation between each strike was getting her wet, and the sting that coursed through her body everytime the riding crop made renewed contact was exhilarating. Alex had even slid the riding crop down over her pussy, had even struck there, but she knew he was using lesser force for which she was grateful for, since that area was more sensitive than ever, swollen and dripping with her arousal.

More and more red lines decorated Mackenzie's usually smooth, white skin. The whipping felt strangely good, despite the pain, and she even felt in the mood for harsher things. She was in a dilemma as to whether she ought to voice out her request - for one, she respected Alex as her master, but for another, she felt like going against him just so he'd punish her even more. Mackenzie didn't know why she felt such an aching hunger to be punished and humiliated - perhaps it had always been a fetish within her?

He stopped after another minute, watching over her body, smirking slightly at the work he did. "I bought another toy, just for you." He said in his husky voice, turning away and going back to the table, putting the riding crop down. He went to a little hidden area, and he came back carrying a cat-and-nine-tails. It was a special make, so instead of knots, it had flat leather, like paddles that easily bent and gave. It wouldn't break her skin, but it would surely sting. He let her see it, carrying it loose in his hand as he slowly walked back behind her.

He looked over her red back, raising it and slowly dragging the tips along her back. "Do you know what this is?" He asked in his voice. before she could answer, though, he brought it back up and struck down, leaving stinging, red squares over her back.

Soon, Alex stopped what he was doing with the riding crop and promised Mackenzie another toy. She was breathless with excitement. He didn't take long to come out again with something that looked like a handle with many flat leather strips attached to it. She'd never seen it before, and didn't know what it was meant to be. Alex walked behind her and dragged the tips of the leather strips along her back, still slightly stinging from the whipping she had been given by the riding crop. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

She was about to answer no, when suddenly a crack sounded in the air and a sharp pain registered from the back where the toy had made contact with. Mackenzie couldn't help but scream out in pleasured pain, one that made the riding crop seem like pittance, especially since her back was already tender to begin with. The cat-and-nine-tails that Alex now wielded against her was evidently another whipping device, and one that dealt far more force and pain than the simple riding crop just now. Mackenzie couldn't wait for the next strike.

He smirked as he heard her scream, running his fingers over the leather flaps for a moment. "You seem to enjoy this." He said, before coming down and striking the same area again. He was slow and methodical again, striking her back and ass hard, going lighter on her arms and legs.

Soon, he was in front of her. Though, he didn't do any strikes yet. He put the cat and nine tails down on the ground, and went back to the hidden area. He came back, carrying two poles with a length of rope on his shoulder. He set the poles up next to her and slightly forward, and now he was taking her legs, pulling them up to the poles and tying her legs to them at the ankle. Now her legs were spread and raised, leaving her even more vulnerable.

He looked over her for a moment before picking the whip up again, dragging the paddle-flaps down her front. "Tell me if you want it or not." He said in his teasing voice, the paddles going over her core and falling off. He did that a few times, waiting for her reaction.

Alex abused her repeatedly with the cat-and-nine tails, till Mackenzie was sure it was going to draw blood soon if Alex hadn't stopped suddenly. Her horniness level was climbing rapidly, and she squeezed her legs together in Alex's absence, feeling her vagina's juice threatening to drip out. He reappeared with a pole and some rope, which he used to keep her legs spread wide, her pussy open and vulnerable, its juice dripping down onto the floor. Alex took up the whip again and began teasing her by running its strips down her front. What with the experience with the riding crop just now, Mackenzie shivered as she anticipated another sudden strike by this new and more painful weapon.

The whip found its way down to Mackenzie's clit and Alex wielded it so that it teased her endlessly. She moaned uncontrollably, her pussy's dripping increased. "Tell me if you want it or not," said Alex. Mackenzie could choke out, "Yes, master." She rolled her head back and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact.

He watched her, heard her voice and couldn't help but smirk. He decided not to give her a hard one for being so good. Instead, though, he had thought of a new technique, and decided to capitalize on it. He moved it back up, going over her skin, but he moved his hand back some, and started spinning it, so the flaps hit her over and over again. It wasn't nearly as hard as a full smack, but it was a repeated drumming of the flaps over her breasts.

"And how is this?" He said in a husky voice, his hand moving down slowly, so the spinning flaps stopped hitting her breasts, now doing down her stomach until it was constantly smacking against her wet core.

Surprisingly, Alex lifted the whip till it was level with her breasts and he began to spin it at a constant speed, the paddles on each leather strip slapping against her breast. It wasn't nearly as painful as a direct strike, but it gave her a thrill nonetheless. "How's this?" asked Alex in a voice dripping with sexiness. Mackenzie moaned softly in reply, "It feels good, master."

The whip suddenly moved downwards, slapping against her stomach for the briefest of moments before she felt it slapping against the sensitive, engorged flesh of her wet pussy. Mackenzie began to moan, louder this time. Her arousal had already sensitized that area, and the slapping of the whip was pleasuring her immensely.

He couldn't help but smirk as he heard her, spinning his hand a little faster now. "Does it, now?" He said in his soft voice. His constant slapping was smacking her juices, sending them flying down and backwards. Not that he minded, of course. "Tell me, what should I do to my naughty slave now?"

His hand started spinning even faster, now making a loud slapping sound against her wet core, seeing it and the skin around it starting to get a red tone to it.

Mackenzie's moans only grew louder and more urgent as the slapping intensified. She began to arch her back as far as she could, attempting to thrust her hips though there was nothing to thrust upon. "Tell me, what should I do to my naughty slave now?" asked Alex.

"Whip me, master, force your cock into my pussy while whipping me," begged Mackenzie, half-moaning as she said it, her eyes burning with desire.

He saw the desire. Saw what he had done to her and loved it. His hand spun faster, going to make her yell louder. "and what if I don't?" He said in a low, teasing voice, moving closer to her. "What's going to happen if I don't fuck you? What if I said you can't have it again?"

He was teasing, of course. He was raging in his pants, wanting relief in her. But he would make her plead and beg first. Then maybe he'll let her have it.

The whip spun faster, hitting her nether regions even harder. Mackenzie could only keep crying out in pleasure, hoping Alex would soon help relieve her burning desire by fucking her hard. "- and what if I don't?" said Alex. Mackenzie's eyes flew open, she couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "What's going to happen if I don't fuck you? What if I said you can't have it again?"

The idea of having to go home from this so unsatisfied, not having felt the feeling of being ravaged by Alex, the feeling that she had grown to become addicted to, was no less than horrifying. Was she not pleasing? Was she not turning him on? Mackenzie looked at Alex with pleading eyes, "Please, master, please don't leave me like this. I'm begging you to please fuck me, please whip me, do whatever you want to me," she begged, all the while slowly thrusting her hips in rhythm to the slapping paddles of the whip.

He couldn't help but smirk at hearing her begging voice. Well, she had him worked up too much to hold himself back now. He stopped with the cat and nine tails, simply dropping it to the ground after one last spin, and turned from her. He headed back over to the table, picking up the riding crop again before turning to her.

Now, his hands were slowly going over his clothes, removing them slowly in front of her eyes, piece by piece. It was a few minutes before he was nude, completely hard and ready to take her, and slowly walking over to her. "You are one horny woman." He stated as he moved in front of her. "So wet from being whipped." He was grinding his hips against her core, running the end of the riding crop against her breast.

The whip was dropped, and Alex walked off towards the hidden section. Mackenzie felt genuinely afeared that he might actually change his mind about tonight and release her to go home. He had built her up to this, she didn't think that even masturbation was going to help her any. She need to feel her walls gripping onto an actual dick. When Alex reappeared, he was holding onto the riding crop again, and removing his clothings one by one. Mackenzie grinned in delight to know that the night was far from over. He looked so sexy pulling the shirt over his head, revealing his toned body. His belt, then his jeans were unloosened, finally removing his boxers, from which his dick sprang forth, tall and ready. Mackenzie felt relieved to know that at least she was turning him on.

He walked over to her, naked, riding crop in hand. [i}"You are one horny woman."[/i] he proclaimed, grabbing her hips and pushing his hip against hers. "So wet from being whipped." He began grinding his hips and Mackenzie groaned in pleasure. "I love being whipped, master. It makes me feel like a dirty slut - your dirty slut." She could feel the throbbing of his cock even though he wasn't yet in her, and her juices increased with the anticipation of being fucked by Alex yet again.

He smirked as he heard her words, rubbing himself a little harder against her. But he leaned forward, and as he did that, he slid in, long and slow, letting out a soft moan as he moved his lips to her ear, buried deep in her. "Would you like it more if I was gentler with my little slave?" He whispered into her ear. "I love it, I get turned on when she gets horny and hot." His hips started a slow, long thrusting, making her bounce slightly against her bonds as he thrusted and hit deep in her.

Mackenzie would've exploded if Alex hadn't suddenly leaned forward, his dick finally sliding through the folds of her pussy. Holding her breath and squeezing her eyes shut, the ecstacy overpowering her, Mackenzie waited until he was fulling in before she exhaled rapidly, moaning urgently. His thrusts were paced agonizingly slow, driving her absolutely mad with desire and suspense.

"Would you like it more if I was gentler with my little slave?" Alex whispered in her ear as he plunged deep into her.

"No," Mackenzie could only weakly whimper, the euphoria rendering her slightly dizzy. "No, your bitch wants it rough, master."

"No, your bitch wants it rough, master." Those words made him laugh softly into her ear, kissing down to her neck and biting as he slowly sped up. "And what If I told you that I wasn't going to go so rough? What if I wanted it slower to savor the feeling more?" Of course, he wasn't sticking to that tonight. He thrusted fast and hard into her, feeling her tight grip, feeling her juices slide down along his cock, her heat from what he had been doing to her.

Mackenzie loved it when Alex laughed near her ear, his soft, velvet laugh that was incomprehensible yet hiding so, so much that she could guess. He landed kisses down her neck as his thrusts became faster. Mackenzie attempted to help increase the sensation by riding along with him, but her hips could not thrust much from her restraints.

"And what If I told you that I wasn't going to go so rough? What if I wanted it slower to savor the feeling more?" said Alex in between his excrutiatingly soft kisses along her neck.

Mackenzie frowned at this prospect, but she felt that she ought to be subservient to him tonight. "A-anything you want, master," she replied, enjoying the upward bounce that each deep plunge Alex took into her, the tip of his cock hitting her cervix.

He nipped lightly at her neck, smiling as his thrusts got faster, pressing a little deeper but not much so. He didn't think he would be able to go deeper in her. "I am only asking a opinion. I can do whatever I want. Though, I prefer your happiness." He nipped her neck again before kissing her lips, a hot, passionate kiss as his hips moved faster.

Once he broke the kiss, he raised the riding crop and brought it down on her breast, right over her peak. It wasn't a crushing blow like he had done to ehr back, but it made it bounce and wiggle, leaving a light red mark on it.

Alex's thrusting was becoming faster, and Mackenzie was so horny, she wanted to climax here and now but knew that it felt better when it was drawn out, so she suppressed it by crying out even louder, yelling for Alex to fuck her deep. She felt grateful when Alex replied that he preferred her happiness, grateful that at least he took her satisfaction into the equation. He playfully bit her neck before planting a passionate kiss on her mouth. Her tongue was hungry for him, she couldn't get enough of him as she kissed him almost hungrily, her head leaning forward from her restraints.

When the kiss broke, the riding crop was raised and brought down upon her breast, hitting her nipple and causing her breast to wiggle as it was already doing from the fucking motion. The stinging pain brought a moan to her throat, making her even more aroused. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and she felt incapable of keeping off the climax for long.

Her heated moans and grip on him made him moan out, thrusting faster and faster. He wanted her to orgasm, knowing it would pull out his own because she got him just as worked up. He brought the riding crop back up and smacked her other breast for it, before thrusting a little deeper in her, moaning as he felt her orgasm and hitting his own, filling her up inside before pulling out.

He watched her spasm and drip her juices for a moment before moving to the table, looking over the toys for a moment. He couldn't decide, so he turned to her. "What do you think I should use on you right now?"

Alex's thrustings began to mirror how urgent Mackenzie herself felt for the climax. She couldn't stop moaning now, her cries as well as the sound of skin slapping sounding around the basement. The riding crop came up and smacked her other breast, the stinging pain helping to bring her to the place she wanted to be. She let out a drawn-out yell as her body quivered from the strength of her orgasm. The warm, sticky fluid that she felt deep inside her, as well as Alex's own moans let her know that Alex had also experienced the same.

He pulled out, but her cunt was dripping with a mixture of his seed and her juice. Mackenzie was sweating again from the exertion, and though she didn't feel horny now, she knew she'd want even more later on. Alex moved over to the table, leaving Mackenzie panting for her breath, and from behind the screen, she heard him ask what she wanted. She wasn't very familiar with sex toys but there was one she had always felt like trying out. "How about the wooden horse, master?"

Back
Top Bottom