Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Is Graded (Raziel+Gondolina)

He had pretty much put up his jacket when he heard the doorbell go off, and he was surprised when he saw Mackenzie open the door. He didn't ask for her to come over today, had he? But then he heard her words, and he couldn't help a smile, slowly pulling her into the house and closing the door behind her.
"You didn't upset me. It's just too dangerous to be getting pulled out of class and disappearing for a bit to have sex in the middle of school. You have to hold back and wait until school is over."

Hearing his explanation, Mackenzie was much soothed to know that she hadn't upset him. "Sorry - I was too horny from the vibrator. Lost all my judgement and all that," she grinned. Seeing as they didn't exactly have a date that night, she knew it wasn't her place to be there.

"So - I'll see you in school then," she said softly. Mackenzie hesitated near the door for a while, before turning around and grabbing Alex in for a deep kiss yet again. She was beginning to enjoy kissing him more and more, the only thing surpassing it now was being fucked by him. The kiss wasn't long, but Mackenzie pulled away gasping. "Bye!" she said, walking out of the door.

( haha, now you can choose if you want to chase her, or start on a new school day :) up to you!)

He smiled as he heard her reasoning for why she had pulled him from class. "Yeah, I see that a lot in you lately." He said in a teasing voice. She was hesitating at the door, and soon she turned and kissed him, deeply, a kiss that he was willing to return to her just as passionately.

He heard her say good bye, and it took him half a moment to reach out and grab her arm. "Wait." He said in a soft voice. "Stay the night here." He said, almost like begging. "I'm sure I can please you again tonight. Not like I have homework."

Mackenzie had half-hoped that she'd be able to stay the night, and Alex did not disappoint as she felt his strong arm gripping onto her bicep firmly. Mackenzie turned around and walked back into the house, closing the door behind her.

"You sure you don't have homework?" she smiled teasingly. "That could be arranged, you know." She had walked so that she was now inches away from Alex and reaching up, she gave him yet another kiss, breaking away only to whisper, "Your homework today is to do what you will to me tonight. I'm all yours." With that, she plunged into another passionate kiss, not wanting to break away this time.

(sleeping now!)

He smirked as she gave out the assignment, feeling her kiss him a few more times. He kissed her back just as passionate, his tongue flicking her lips open to dance around her tongue. His hand reached down, sliding up her skirt and taking the base of her panties. He moved his hand quick, grabbing the vibrator and pulling it in and out of her fast, wanting to hear her moans as he led her back towards his room.

Soon, he was falling backwards onto the bed, pulling her down on him and kissing her deeply. But he broke it after a moment. "I want you to strip the two of us, and I want to feel you riding me."

As they were kissing, Mackenzie felt Alex's hand slide down her back and under her skirt. He reached for her panties, grabbed the vibrator and seemed to insert it into her, pumping her with it. She moaned against his lips loudly as he fucked her with the vibrator while pulling her to his room. The door was kicked open with no problems, and Alex tumbled backwards over his bed, pulling her on top of him, deepening their kiss. He only broke it for a while to give her her orders.

Upon hearing them, Mackenzie straddled Alex's hips and began to rub herself on his length. His pants and her vibrator stood in the way, adding friction to her humping. As she did so, she smiled down at him as she began to unbutton her blouse slowly. When she was done, she slipped her blouse off her and threw it aside. Her full breasts were cupped in a black sheer bra, her nipples already hard with arousal. Reaching her hands behind her back, she unclasped her bra and slipped it off, releasing her breasts. Leaning downwards, she grabbed the base of Alex's shirt and pulled it over his head, licking slowly from his navel to his chest as she pulled. Now, for the bottoms.

Sliding off him for a while, Mackenzie stood beside Alex's bed, backfacing him. She unzipped her skirt from the back and deliberately wriggled her ass as she pulled it down off her, bending forwards so that Alex had a good view of her ass and her pussy from where he was lying. Stepping out of her skirt, she quickly pulled off her pantyhose, but left the thong on. Going back to Alex, Mackenzie undid his pants with her face as close to it as possible, sniffing his manhood. She pulled it down, smiling at the bulge in his boxers. Throwing his jeans aside, Mackenzie straddled his boxers and began riding it again, rubbing her vibrator along herself and him at the same time.

"How do you like that?" whispered Mackenzie in his ear as she rode him. Finally, she got off to pull down his boxers before straddling him again. "Tell me when you want me on you."

Her teasing was slow, something that he wasn't use to with her. His eyes never strayed from what she was doing. A few times, his hand came out, gently tracing over her soft skin before letting her continue her work. She was removing his jeans before she had straddled him again, rubbing herself against him with the scant pieces of clothing in the way, her breasts bouncing lightly. "How do you like that? He heard her barely whisper, but before he could answer, she was pulling his boxers off, straddling him again.

The slow, rhythmic movement of her hips was driving him nuts, and when he heard her again, he nearly jumped her for it. "Tell me when you want me on you." "Right now." He whispered, just loud enough to hear. "I want you riding me now, with me slid deep inside you. I want to hear you moan as your movements please you."

When Alex gave his orders, Mackenzie smiled delightfully. She was burning with desire, wanting Alex's length deep inside of her as well, but she didn't dare to do anything if he hadn't said so. Slipping off her thong, Mackenzie held up Alex's member, though it didn't need much holding up, before she slid him into her slowly until she was sitting on his balls. She moaned, feeling the familiar feeling of arousal gripping her. Instead of beginning her humping, Mackenzie instead began to gyrate her hips in a circular motion with Alex's member buried deep in her. The movement touched some extremely sensitive spots and Mackenzie moaned even louder in delight. Finally, she began to push herself up and down, slowly at first before quickening her pace. Her juices were already coating Alex's cock as she continued her humping. She kept moaning, calling Alex's name, and flipping her hair between intervals. She tried to withold her orgasm for as long as possible so that when she came, it would be an even bigger orgasm than before. She held off her climax, thrusting fast and deep into Alex, grinding his cock before continuing her thrusting. To her delight, her technique worked. When she could bear it no longer and finally orgasmed, it was one that lasted longer than usual, and was so intense, it was almost painful.

After she was done, she stayed seated on top of Alex as she grinned down at him, panting, beginning her hip gyrations again.

He simply held himself relaxed on the bed, letting her take the lead and please the two of them. Her gyrating hips were pleasurable, yes, but he was waiting to feel her riding him, and he wasn't disappointed. Her slow movements were like she was milking him, but then she started going fast, toying with his mind, making him moan out and move his hips with her. She was holding on but not for too long before she orgasmed, but he wasn't there yet. So close, but not there. Then she was gyrating her hips again, and it kicked him over the edge, his head tilting back as he hit his own orgasm, filling her with hot seed.

He panted on the bed, eyes closed and skin covered with a fine sheen of sweat.

Lifting herself off Alex, Mackenzie tumbled beside him, tired but not yet totally spent. She wasn't sure how he felt however, so she merely leaned in to kiss his neck, licking it and nibbling on his ear. She loved how his hair smelt, as she ran her hands over his abs.

He smiled as she rolled next to him, head tilting to give her better access to his neck, letting out a soft sigh of relaxing as he felt her hand over his abs. "Ah, such a good slave." He said softly, turning his head and kissing her lightly. "But I think it wouldn't be too good to have you on any toys or punishments tonight. That will have to wait for the weekend. And you shouldn't stay here, in case someone recognizes your car and sees that it is here all night."

Mackenzie was severely disappointed when Alex spelt out why she shouldn't stay the night at his house, but knew that he was right. Theirs wasn't exactly a big town, so it would be too dangerous. Pouting, she said, "I know you're right, but all the same, I wish I could stay here." Getting up from the bed, she began to wear all her clothes again.

When she was done, Mackenzie gave Alex one last passionate kiss before taking her leave.

(not sure where to continue!)

He watched her dress, moving to stand next to her, felt her kiss and returning it feverishly. "This weekend, come over." He said in a soft voice. "Give me a note after class about what toys you would like me to try on you. I don't mind going out to get a few things for you." He watched her leave before getting in bed.

School was going rather slow, and didn't go in Wednesday or Thursday because he wasn't feeling good. Friday, the day seemed to be going so slow, anticipation building as he was waiting to see if she had anything for him. Soon, though, he was in class, waiting for her to come in, still sitting in the back as per the norm.

As Friday lessons drew to a close, ending with her favourite class, Mackenzie saw Alex's eagerly expectant face throughout the lesson and delighted in it. She had the note ready and waiting in her textbook. When she dismissed the class, and as Alex filed out of the classroom, she stopped him in front of her desk.

"Alex, I'd like you to read this book for enrichment to pull up your grades," said Mackenzie, winking subtly at him. She handed to him a thin English textbook, the first page of which read:

Alex,

Could you pretend to rape me in every way possible when I go over? It'll be fun to roleplay! If you're agreeable, text me.

Mackenzie

(I may not be on that much for the next two or three days so yeah, might reply a bit slower)

Alex had stopped when he heard her, eager to get home as well. She handed him a rather thin book, and he opened it, looking over the little note she gave him. He nodded. "Sure thing." Then left.

He spent most of his time at work thinking of ways that he would be able to rape her. Ideas were rather scant, but they came, and when he got home, he got stuff ready downstairs before heading back to the front door, opening it slightly and hiding in the corner behind it, so she wouldn't see him when she opened the door.

After dealing with all her administrative matters after classes were over, Mackenzie eagerly made her way to Alex's house, knowing that he would surely be home already. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she couldn't wait to find out. Locking her car and making sure that all her things were safely in it, she walked to Alex's front door and was about to knock on it when she realised that it was only slightly ajar.

"Hello?" Mackenzie said cautiously as she pushed the door open carefully.

He moved fast enough that she wouldn't understand what was going on. He got behind her and kicked the door closed, and by the time she turned around, she would feel a rag against her mouth and nose. And it would only be a few more moments until she passed out due to the chloroform. He lifted her into his arms, taking her downstairs and tying her down in a new position.

By the time she woke up, she would feel herself bent over a small table, almost like a desk, her hands and legs tied to the legs of the table, nude and open to whatever he did. "You're finally awake." He said, getting up and moving to her, spanking her hard on first one side of her ass, then the other.

Mackenzie didn't know what hit her when it all happened in a flash. The door slamming close and before she could turn around, a hand reached out from behind her and pressed a foul-smelling rag on her mouth. She was out in a matter of seconds, her last thoughts revolving on it was Alex doing a really good job of staging the scene, or whether it was an actual rapist that she had encountered. It seemed to her like she had only been out for a few seconds before she woke up again. She was bent over and lying face-down on a desk, her limbs tied to its legs, and she was completely unclothed. This meant that her legs were spread pretty wide and her pussy was in a vulnerable, open position. The position, the situation and everything aroused Mackenzie immediately, especially when she saw Alex pacing around her from the corner of her eye and knew she was in a controlled situation.

"You're finally awake," Alex said as he moved towards her. He didn't sound like Alex anymore, he had a rougher, cruel edge to his voice which Mackenzie was finding extremely sexy. "Please, what do you want with me?" she whimpered convincingly, trying to play the part of the hapless rape victim. Alex raised his hand and struck her on her ass hard, causing it to jiggle, a red hand imprint forming there immediately. Mackenzie yelped softly, in pain. "Please don't do this! I'll give you money, anything!"

He smirked as he heard her words. "Anything I want?" He pretended to ponder it, before spanking her a few more times, feeling the soft flesh jiggle under his hand. "There is only one thing I want, and I am going to have it either way." His voice was a little gruff, and he smacked her thighs now, teasing. His hand was slowly moving upwards as he smacked, soon, his palm was hitting against her core, feeling how wet she was.

"Ah, what a dirty slut." He said, almost as a growl. "So wet from being spanked." He spanked her there, over and over, sometimes, rubbing her lips teasingly after a spank.

Alex's spanks were not light. In fact, it was possibly the hardest he had spanked her since they had begun their secret affair along the sides. Mackenzie felt a stinging pain every time his hand landed on the cheeks of her ass, and the recoil of her flesh from the smack was as painful as the hit itself. "There is only one thing I want, and I am going to have it either way." Alex had said gruffly. Mackenzie was almost too excited to keep up her pretense of being the non-consensual party. "No!" she screamed. "No, anything but that! Please, just let me go!"

His hands were now landing blows on her thighs. Mackenzie's legs tried to recoil reflexively, but the restraints her holding them firmly apart. Now, Alex's hands were at her pussy, wet with arousal. "No, not there, stop!" Mackenzie remembered to protest weakly, shaking her head. With every smack that he gave her pussy, she yelped and moaned at the same time, the pain now directly translating into arousal and pleasure. He called her a dirty slut and proceeded to continue his harsh treatment of her pussy, which was rapidly becoming wetter and wetter as it transported her closer and closer to her climax.

So aroused was Mackenzie from this simulated scene that she actually hit her climax from him smacking her pussy alone, though she remembered to bite her lip and moan in an uncomfortable manner as she let herself be washed away by her orgasm, cumming onto his hand.

He smacked and rubbed her core until he felt and heard her orgasm, feeling her juices run over his fingers. He lifted them to his face, moved his fingers and saw the webs form as they separated. "Dirty slut." He repeated, spanking her again before he rubbed her pussy with a little more enthusiasm... his hand angled so it went over her ass too. "I didn't say you could cum." He spanked, hard, over her core, before turning away, cleaning his hand off.

When he came back, he was nude now too. "Now, for what I want of you." He walked behind her, rubbing his whole length against her core, feeling the lips wrap around the side and her juices gladly going onto him. "I'm going to break you in, and you won't want to leave." The head of his member teased against her entrance, before he finally thrusted in, a hard, deep thrust.

The rubbing stopped for a while, giving Mackenzie a moment of relief as her thighs and vaginal walls continued to quiver from the aftermath of the orgasm. She found that she had to repeatedly remind herself to play the victim, because she was enjoying herself too much. She was panting and softly whimpered, "Stop, please..." though she was no longer convincing. Suddenly - another spank on her ass and Alex was back, rubbing her pussy with even fiercer enthusiasm this time. Mackenzie felt her thighs clench reflexively as her arousal began to build yet again. This time, he also made sure her ass got in on the action, tilting his hand such that he chafed both her ass and pussy with his rubbing. "No!" Mackenzie remembered to yell, moaning ever so loudly. With a final spank over her pussy, Mackenzie felt the rubbing stop and Alex walked in front of the table that she was firmly tied to, behind a screen.

She had not yet orgasmed and felt vaguely unsatisfied, her pussy still clenching in intervals from the state of arousal. Alex came back swiftly, this time with no clothes on and his member had evidently sprung into action. "Now for what I want of you." he said, as he walked behind her. A familiar stroking informed Mackenzie that Alex was now rubbing the side of his cock along her core. She struggled and yelled, "No! Please, stop! Not there!" But yet, she felt her body betray her, as her pussy gladly covered his cock with her juice. Now, she felt the the tip of his member press against her entrance. Mackenzie couldn't wait, but she struggled even harder, shaking her head violently. "Please, no!"

It was too late for her if she was really being raped. Alex plunged deep and hard into her, thrusting his entire length into her at one go. Mackenzie gasped and sobbed convincingly. Initially, she sobbed and whimpered, giving soft moans of pain with each of Alex's rough thrusts, but he was soon fucking her even harder and faster than before, which was pleasing her to such an extent that she found that she could not keep up with pretending to be the victim anymore. Her moans became louder as felt her pussy grip onto Alex's cock as he slipped it in and out aggressively. It wasn't long before Mackenzie came, not being able to hold off her orgasm any longer.

He smirked as he was thrusting into her, fast and deep every time. She had lost her control of the roleplaying, though he was still being in character. She felt good to him, such a tight grip on him, and his hands were at her hips, holding her to thrust harder from his position. His hand came across every so often, smacking her ass as he thrusted, hitting her g-spot from her upturned hips.

Soon, he felt her orgasm again, a tight grip on his member that he stopped so he wouldn't be pleased too much to his own orgasm. He was already getting some ideas. "Dirty girl. I obviously have you under my thumb." He said, a half groan as he slid out of her. "But I want to see something. I'm going to claim all of you." The head of his member was now pressing lightly against her ass, and after a moment, he was slowly sliding in, letting out a long moan. "Oh, you are so tight!"

Strangely, when she orgasmed, she felt Alex stop his thrusting and soon, he slid out of her. Mackenzie tried to look back but couldn't, not knowing what Alex had planned up for her. Suddenly, she felt the head of his member on the entrance of her asshole, probing entry. She gasped. "Alex, no!" she cried, no longer roleplaying. She had never done anal before, and wasn't mentally prepared for it either. She didn't see how such a small hole could fit such a big thing as Alex's manhood. Luckily Alex didn't ram into her as he would to her pussy. Instead, he slowly slid in, allowing time for her muscles to accomodate his member. Mackenzie frowned as she felt her hole relaxing and Alex's member sliding in, the more he slid in, the more painful it got. Now that he was in all the way, Mackenzie could actually feel how much he was throbbing in her because her ass was that tight, but the pain was not yet giving way to pleasure - until he started thrusting.

The two of them were both learning something new here, and he kept his pace rather slow so he didn't severely injure her. Though, it didn't last too long, because after a few thrusts, he felt a spazm from her that squeezed him tight enough that it hurt. He slid out slowly, moving to untie her. "Sorry." He said in a soft voice, moving around to her front and untying her hands. "Trying new stuff.." He stood once she was released, moving away to behind the screen.

Back
Top Bottom