Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Is Graded (Raziel+Gondolina)

"It's all right, it was really fun though," Mackenzie said as she rubbed her hands where the ropes had chafed. Once she was fully released, Alex disappeared behind the screen again and she moved behind it to find him. "Whatcha got back there?"

HE heard her words as he was slowly getting dressed. "There's nothing back here." He said, just loud enough for her to hear. And he was telling the truth, the screen up to give illusion that there was, but his clothes and hers were the only things hidden. He popped back out after a moment, walking over to her and hugging her lightly. "You did good. Maybe I'll think of some other things that we can roleplay."

Sitting herself down on the desk that she had been tied to moments before, Mackenzie crossed her legs but reached a hand down into her nether region and began to rub her clit. Her pussy was already wet. "Well - got any more ideas?" she said huskily.

He smiled as he heard her, moving to sit next to her, laying her back slightly as his hand slid down her stomach to move below her hand to rub her clit himself. "I'm not sure, I can't say I have any ideas at the moment. Though, I'm sure that there are things you would like to try right now. Anything you want."

Back
Top Bottom