Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Is Graded (Raziel+Gondolina)

He smirked as he felt her pull him closer, hearing her words. Apparently she was really horny still, needing satisfaction. "I'm sorry, i'm spent." He said in a low voice. Though, he did stand fully now, picking her up and leading her over to the jointed table with straps. "Though, I can help please you still."

He moved her to lay down on it, his hands moving to strap her legs and wrists down so she was spread eagle and completely helpless now. He moved away, only to come back with three vibrators, two of which were small pill ones. He moved those to her nipples, turning them on at high and taping them down, before taking the large one and moving to her hot, dripping entrance. He rubbed the length of it over her lips, letting her feel the soft vibration of the first setting.

Disappointment swept over her when she heard that Alex was spent, though she really shouldn't be expecting much else, but yet he said he could please her still. Wondering what he would have in mind, Mackenzie waited eagerly as he helped her up and led her to a table with straps. He put her on the table, strapping her down securely. Mackenzie moved a little against the restraints, but they were firm. The feeling of being so securely in place was both exciting and arousing. Alex then taped two pill-like things to her nipples, both of which vibrated violently. The vibrations was slightly uncomfortable but once Mackenzie got used to it, she realised just how much of a turn-on they were.

Mackenzie looked downwards as Alex switched on a rather large dick-shaped vibrator and moved it across her vaginal opening, already wet from her arousal yet again. "Nnnhhg," moaned Mackenzie, biting down on her lip. Her reaction was immediate and strong.

He smiled as he slowly rubbed the shaft of it along her core. It wasn't as big as his was, but he was sure that he would make up for it by ability to make her orgasm again. His hand moved it to press a little firmer against her, fingers turning the vibration up some, before he tilted it, slowly sliding it all the way into her.

His hand was slow with the thrusting in her, but it eventually went fast, and as he did that, the vibration was turned all the way up.

Mackenzie's hips began arching and thrusting along with the motions of the vibrator that Alex was rubbing so achingly slow on her shaft. The vibration was slower than the pill-like ones at her nipples, but her recent orgasm was now making her easily aroused and exciting her to no ends. Her nipples buzzed with the vibration, increasing her arousal and making her even more susceptible to the vibrating force down below. As Alex pushed the vibrator slightly stronger into her shaft, he clicked a button that increased the strength of the vibration. With a cry, Mackenzie began thrusting her hips with more vigour and strength, moaning as she helped the rubbing of her clit. Even before the vibrator had entered her she felt close to her climax, but she couldn't feel satisfied without feeling it in her.

As if sensing her thoughts, Alex tipped the vibrator into her hole and inserted it slowly in. She could feel the dildo vibrating against her vaginal walls now, and Mackenzie let out another cry of ecstacy, feeling the waves of pleasure rip through her body. Her thrusting was now shaking the table and it was creaking, but she couldn't hear. Alex began thrusting the dildo in and out of her vagina, slow at first but gradually increasing his rhythm. Another flick of the switch - the vibrator seemed as if it had morphed into a monster. Mackenzie screamed as she felt the sudden increase in intensity of the vibrations bringing her quickly to orgasm. Her thrustings were now more violent than ever, and urgent, as she let out cry after cry of pleasure. The orgasm lasted for several minutes, kept going by her constant thrusting. Again, the restraints on her limbs were chafing her, but it didn't matter. The pain only added to her pleasure. Finally, with a last, drawn shout, Mackenzie finally relaxed, the last waves of orgasmic pleasure over, her vagina dripping with her sweet juice.

"Master, please, I want to taste your cock in my mouth," pleaded Mackenzie.

He kept the fast thrusting all throughout her orgasm, helping her ride through it, one hand just above, holding her still as his fingers rubbed her clit to increase the feeling even more. He could smell her arousal, her juices dripping off the table onto the ground because of how wet she was. But he couldn't help but smirk as he heard her request. "You are my little slave, aren't you?" He said in a soft, teasing tone, as he buried the vibrator deep into her core. "Say it. You are mine and only mine, no matter what."

He walked away, getting another vibrator, one that was bigger than the pill ones but not too much bigger. HE came back, taping it over her clit and turning it onto high as well, before he moved over to her head. He was hard again, the few minutes that he took to get her off regenerating him below the hips, his member standing tall. He pushed her head back a little so she could look over his piece, adjusting the head piece so it would be a little more comfortable in that position.

"Do what you think I like." He said in a rather velvet voice.

"You are my little slave, aren't you?" Alex had said. He had left the vibrator inside her vagina, still vibrating at high speed. The refractory period prevented her from getting aroused but Mackenzie knew it wouldn't be long. Alex's soft, harsh commands were helping to hasten the process. "Say it. You are mine and only mine, no matter what."

"I'm yours, master, and only yours, no matter what," moaned Mackenzie. "Whip me, master, treat me like the little slut that I am."

Alex walked away, leaving Mackenzie with three vibrators either taped or inserted into herself. She began moaning as the arousal began to grip her again. She wondered if one could possibly die from climaxing too much in one night. Alex soon returned however, with one more vibrator that he turned on and taped onto her clit. Mackenzie began panting again with a refreshed wave of arousal sweeping through her body. She had never been so continually used before, and she didn't even know it was possible to be continually aroused like this. Alex moved over to where Mackenzie's head was, and she could see at once that he was now ready for another round.

Tilting her head backwards, Mackenzie ran her eyes along Alex's member, which she did not manage to get a closer look at just now. The veins along its length was already throbbing, the head was purple, swollen and visible out of the shaft. It was extraordinarily long, and thick besides. "Do what you think I like," ordered Alex in a rather seductive voice. Mackenzie lifted her head as much as she could and began to lick the head of his dick with her tongue slowly. She then ran her tongue excrutiatingly slowly down the sides, giving each sac a long suck, before licking slowly back up again. She flicked the tip of her tongue on the head, running it in circles on the tip, kissing it, doing everything she could to draw out the suspense and want.

After several minutes of this foreplay, Mackenzie finally engulfed Alex's cock in her mouth, pushing it straight to the back of her throat and swallowing it all the way, making sure that he got a little bit of her teeth for pleasure, but not too much. She withdrew her head, and pushed back down again, at a slow rhythmic pace that mirrored what he had been doing to her all along. She kept the slow pace again for some time, before she hastened her speed and finally began sucking on the dick at a fast enough pace to hopefully jerk him off.

Her teasing was excruciating to him, his eyes closing as she moved her tongue and mouth over him, down his length to his balls and back up after sucking on them. "Oh... you make me wonder if you have done this before." He said in a husky voice, keeping his hips still for her to work her magic on him. His hands moved forward, gently taking her breasts and playing with them, his thumbs brushing the vibrator that was on the peaks to tease her a little more.

Soon, though, her mouth came forward and brought him into it, taking him all the way to her throat. He let out a soft moan again as he felt her head doing slow bobbing, letting her feel the taste of him. As her head sped up, his hands sped up with their teasing, hoping to get her off maybe a few more times by the time he was finished with her for the night.

He was still a bit away from his own orgasm, and he knew that her position right now would be uncomfortable to her. One of his hands abandoned her breast, moving and brushing some strands of hair from her face, stuck from the sweat that the two of them had formed. "You have been a very good girl, Mackenzie. Would you like me to untie you so you can get at me better?"

Her work was obviously pleasing to Alex, as he moaned for the first time in the night. Delighted, Mackenzie increased the pace of her sucking, hoping to pleasure him even more and happy that she was finally reciprocating all that he had been teaching her the entire night. His hands had found their way to her breasts and were now teasing with her nipples, with the taped vibrators on them. Though preoccupied with pleasuring Alex, Mackenzie's arousal was still building continually thanks to the vibrators stuck on her nipples, her clit and the one still inserted up her vagina, vibrating away furiously. His playing with her nipples only served to quicken her arousal, causing her to moan, muffled by his dick being in her mouth.

While still sucking, Alex suddenly lifted his hands from her breast and affectionately took a couple of strands of hair off her face, asking if she would like to be untied. She lifted her mouth, dripping with pre-cum, away from his cock for a while to say, "I'd still like to be restrained, but I'd like to be able to move around, master," she answered obediently, before taking Alex's dick in her mouth again, continuing the blow job without a word.

He smirked slightly when he heard her words, letting her suck him some more before he pulled back, sliding himself out of her mouth. "I have another idea." He said, moving to the table with all of the toys on it. He picked up a collar and leash before moving back to her. He easily put the collar around her neck before undoing all the straps on her arms and legs, letting her get up on her own before pulling her with him with the leash.

He moved to the nearby chair and sat down, waiting for her to get on her knees and continue to suck him. "If you do good, I'll do something else to give you another orgasm." He said in his low, seducing voice. He wasn't going to cum for her unless she did good.

Taking her by surprise, Alex pulled his dick out of her mouth before he had cum. Mackenzie looked up at him with questioning, pleading eyes. He smirked at her, before releasing her from her restraints and slipping on a black collar around her neck, fastening it. Attached to the collar was a long fine chain, with a handle on the other end - a leash. Mackenzie felt some sudden force as Alex pulled on the leash, forcing Mackenzie to her feet and follow towards where he was leading her, excited at this new feeling of being so completely dominated.

He led her to a chair in which he sat down and spread his legs, obviously indicating that she was to finish what she had started, his dick still standing erect and moist from her own saliva. Mackenzie gleefully knelt down in front of Alex and held onto his cock with both hands, sucking hard, giving him the blow job of his life.

"Mmm... you must have done this before." He commented, his head falling back and eyes closing as he enjoyed what she was doing. His hands moved down into her hair, holding her head but exerting no pressure on it, letting her do her movements. He forced his hips not to move, she was doing more than good enough on her own.

But it was only a few minutes before he pulled her head off. "That was good... very good. You deserve that reward." He stood, moving and laying down on the floor right next to her. He moved her, putting her head by where his cock was, but moving her hips to be above his head as well, looking over her completely soaked core. He pulled the vibrator off of her clit, and his mouth came up, tongue flicking over it fast before he sucked on it lightly. A hand came up and took the end of the vibrator, thrusting it in her fast.

As Mackenzie was enjoying herself on her sucking, Alex commented that she must've done this before. She smirked - she had done this before, but it had been against her will. Being young and a female, it wasn't long before the ex-principal had called her into his office for some overtime in exchange for some extra cash which she needed. She didn't want to at first, but the ex-principal forced her into it, though never really doing much else. She learnt most from him, learning just how to pleasure a man.

Alex pulled her head off his cock with her hair, and proclimaed that she deserved that reward. He laid down on the ground beside her, Mackenzie wondering what he had in mind. Placing his hands on her hips, she moved her so that she was on top of him, astride his face. He hadn't reached orgasm yet, so obviously she was to continue her blowjob which she did. Continuing the sucking, she was shocked to feel that he had pulled the vibrator off her clit and replaced it with something that felt so much better - his tongue. Flicking like what she had done to him, she moaned again while still kissing and sucking on his erect member. Mackenzie was totally caught by surprise when Alex thrust the vibrate in her vagina deeply, she moaned even louder now, almost distracted from the blowjob with what wonderful things Alex was doing to her.

He moaned, the vibrations working on her clip as his tongue flicked wildly, his lips still holding her swollen button. His hand thrusted the vibrator faster and faster in her, determined to at least give her one last orgasm for the night. He wasn't sure if she was leaving or staying the night here, but all he really cared about was giving her the pleasure that they both wanted. Her moans sent sharp sparks of pleasure through him, something that felt amazing that he never felt before. He had only lasted another few minutes before...

He came, his hot seed shooting into her mouth, his hips thrusting up against her mouth and hands before settling on the floor again. His mouth and hands worked overtime, trying to get her to orgasm before they stopped.

Something warm and sticky finally spurted forth into her mouth, Mackenzie swallowed it hungrily as Alex arched his hip upwards, his cocking disappearing further down her throat. Licking the last drops of cum off his dick, Mackenzie turned her focus back on what Alex was doing to her clit with his mouth. He was sucking onto it, flicking the nub of it with his tongue, using his hand to thrust the vibrator faster and faster into her cunt. She rode along with the motion, her breasts bouncing up and down now. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, Alex!" she kept moaning, crying out his name in pleasure as he continued working her pussy like he had never before.

Wave after wave of sexual pleasure washed over her, each one more intense than the next. Her moans and screams were continuous now as she egged Alex on, also propelling herself up and down against the vibrator as Alex continued licking her clit. Finally - the big orgasm. "YEAH, AHHHHHHH," Mackenzie exclaimed as her juices dripped from her pussy onto Alex's face, his mouth still working her clit. Her thighs and vaginal walls kept contracting following the orgasm, as she felt dizzy from the explosive feeling.

When it was all over, Mackenzie rolled over Alex, spent. The aphrodisiac had finally worn off and she was no longer feeling horny. The reality of having fucked a student so many times in a night, having been made to succumb to his every whim and enjoying herself so thoroughly in the process, was beginning to sink in. Mackenzie dragged herself up, her entire body covered with sweat and her vagina still dripping with her juice. She gathered her clothes and proceeded quietly to the guest room, too exhausted to drive herself home.

[[ Any further plans for the plot? ]]

He delighted himself with making her orgasm, helping her ride through it before pulling the vibrator out of her, licking her clean. He let her roll off, letting her get her energy back a little. But she seemed to hit some sort of depression that he didn't like. He helped her up, grabbing her clothes and leading her upstairs, a arm around her shoulder as he unlocked the door. It was a short trek through a hallway until he was opening the door to a guest room. It was dark, her having continuous pleasure for about 4 hours, maybe 5, so it was around midnight. He helped her lay down and covered her with blankets before he kissed her forhead. "I'll see you in class tomorrow." He said softly. "I'll give you a note telling you the next time I want you here. Take it easy and get your rest." He then disappeared from the room, going to his own and laying down.

(Yeah, I do. Her coming back every so often as a slave, per his requests from notes he gives at the end of class. Graduation will be in a month or two, so they can move in together after that.)

It had only been a week since the last time she paid a visit to Alex's house. Mackenzie noticed him in her class more - and he was no longer slacking off, paying her very close attention. She sneaked an occasional smirk at him when no one else was looking, and now she began to wear thongs and killer stilettos, getting contacts, silk white blouses and wearing no bra at all, her nipples sometimes showing. On some days, she'd even go commando under her pencil skirt. The sexual ravagement that Alex had wreaked upon her had changed her completely - Mackenzie felt like she wanted more, even though now she was not under any aphrodisiac. She kept hoping that Alex would leave her the promised note after class, but he never spoke a word to her outside of asking about school-related things. Every night, she masturbated over and over again, just to satisfy her growing sexual desires. Mackenzie was becoming someone she barely knew, but she didn't care. It was tons better than her old life.

It had been a week. He was cautious with wanting her over, knowing that if he had her over constantly, not only would people start finding out, but she might start getting bored with it. But it was at a friday class that he was taking good notes. But he was making one of his own. At the end of class, he hung around a little longer than usual, then walked by her desk and put the folded note as she watched, not saying a word but offering her a smile before leaving. The note read:

Mackenzie,
I want you over at my house tonight. You can stay if you want. If you are a good girl, you may even stay in my room. I will have dinner ready so you can get your energy up. Bring a extra pair of clothing, and be wearing something you don't mind losing.

By the time school was over for a hour, Alexander was finishing up dinner, wondering how late she was going to be, if at all. He was making steak and mashed potatoes, with a meat gravy.

As soon as she saw the folded note on her desk, and Alex's last lingering smile before he left her classroom, Mackenzie's heart skipped a beat. Upon reading the note, she couldn't wait for the school day to be over. She drove home fast and changed into a black thong that she had felt like throwing away anyway, a tight white blouse with no bra underneath and a pair of faded denim shorts that she didn't want anymore. Packing an extra set of clothes into her bag and letting down her hair, she sped towards Alex's house and knocked on the door impatiently.

He heard the knock at the door, and he made haste to get it after setting the table. "Ah, Mackenzie, you're here a little early." He smiled as he moved out of the way for her to come in. "Take off your shoes, i dont want them to get damaged, and come eat. Having steak." He led her to the kitchen which was lit by a few well placed candles on the table over a tablecloth. He moved to sit on the opposite side of the table, waiting for her to sit.

The setting was pretty romantic, with candles and a steak dinner. Mackenzie was actually rather startled. She had expected to get down to business the moment she stepped into the house, but this was a rather pleasant surprise. "W-why, thank you, Alex," she said as she sat down opposite him. Though she didn't have much of an appetite, she forced herself to eat a little out of politeness, wondering what was in store for her.

"Of course." He said, smiling as he took a little bit of steak and started chewing it slowly. He watched her pick at her food, but didn't mind it too much. Her choice whether she wanted to eat a lot or not. He ate his food rather quickly, drinking his pop down fast before standing up. "Are you ready?"

When Alex stood up and asked her if she was ready, Mackenzie jumped up excitedly and said, "Yes." She had been waiting for this, and felt distinctly less afraid than before. She couldn't wait to find out what Alex had in store for her.

He smiled, leading her back down to the basement. Everything that he had used on her was cleaned off, and ready to use again. Though there was some stuff hidden from her view. "Tell me, do you like the idea of being whipped or spanked?" He said, moving her over back to the handcuffs and cuffing her hands above her head again.

Alex led Mackenzie down to the same place, and cuffed her back in the same starting position she had been the other time. Last time, she had been noncompliant, scared, and a virgin. Now, she was eager, horny even without the work of an aphrodisiac and was a whoel lot more experienced.

"Yes, I like the idea of being whipped and punished - master," said Mackenzie, reverting back to what she had been calling him in that room.

He smiled as he heard her words, and he walked over to the table of goodies, as he liked to call it now. He picked up a riding crop, swinging it in the air for a moment to get use to it before going over to her. "Do you now?" His hand came out and ripped her shirt, pulling all the buttons off from it as it was ripped open at the front. He pulled and ripped at the rest of it until it was holding on by scraps, which he cut off easily with a pair of scissors so he didn't hurt her too much. He had to cut the shorts off, and he threw the scraps off to the side easily, leaving her in bra and thong.

He slowly walked behind her, looking over her body. "You do have one hell of a body." He said softly, before he rose the riding crop silently, before swinging it down fast, striking her straight down the back.

Back
Top Bottom