Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"D.. Dia p.. please.." he groaned. A powerful shock was sent up her spine, a sign that she needed to not pay attention to his words.

She moaned loudly, "Your powers are so strong, master~! You're such an incredible daemon~!" She said before moving to kiss him.

She pulled away slightly, "What will you have me do, master~? Shall I throat fuck myself on your huge cock~? Would you like that~?"

He moaned lowly and panted. He'd probably bust way too quickly. "D..Dia lis.. listen.. to me.." he moaned, his cock pulsing and throbbing hard against her. "Y..You gotta.. g-gotta get me.. out of this.. bed.." he groaned out.

He groaned. "D..Dia.." he was throbbing so hard against her, how long had it been since she had him? It felt like it had been years.

She could try charming him. Sure, he was powerful, but so was she. She put a charm in her lips and kissed him slowly, "I want you to fuck me ragged, Beau~"

He was weak. He fell under her charm easily, and his cock pulsed even harder, and his hands found her hips, and he pressed his tip to her entrance.

He huffed and grunted lowly, pushing his tip past her entrance slowly, biting his lip. He couldn't go too fast. But, that probably wasn't good enough for her

He simply ignored her and continued with his slow pace. If she got out of hand, he could black out and be bled dry for days on end without even knowing it.

He suddenly felt far more under her spell as he suddenly gripped her hips tight and slammed her hard down onto his massive cock.

He slammed hard into her, tossing his head back and crying out. This wasn't good, it felt so, so good.

Back
Top Bottom