Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He shook his head. "We just have to get out of here first. " he said as the two of them, slowly, and shakily began moving out

She helped him walk, using her senses to find any other forms of life. There were tons, it was messing her up. "Where are we...? There are so many humans and demons here..."

She pulled him carefully to hide as some scientists walked passed before continuing carefully with him, "I don't know where to go, master.."

"Neither do I.. b-but moving somewhere is better than staying.." he said. After a while of wandering around, the two of them heard.. music? Club music.

She helped him along, doing her best to guide them to safety as she tried to sense for any scientists. There were so many humans here high off lust that she couldn't really read things properly. She gasped when one of the security grabbed her by the neck, forcing her to jerk and drop Beau.

He groaned and hit the floor. Adrenaline pumped throufh him as he tried to rush at the guard. "No, no!!"

He was hit in the head and Dia gasped weakly, "N...No...! D-Don't hurt him, please...!" She begged as best as she could.

He was picked up and dragged off, Dia with him, back to their little experiment room where Beau was tied back down and Dia was sedated.

They were thwarted each time, and when they were brought back, Dia was juiced up and she would take advantage of Beau for hours.

She was shocked every time she tried anything, so much so that it became a strong stimulant for her. This was hell.

It was that time again, time to have Dia fuck him and fill the club with her high inducing lust. She was dragged in, drugged out of her mind, and brought to Beau. Her head picked up as soon as she came near him, "M...Master...?"

"That last job was so stressful, no~? You seemed so angry~ please use me however you like to ease your stress~" She mewled.

Back
Top Bottom