Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She held onto him, kissing all over his scruffy face. She looked sick, pale and clammy, another thing that worried him. "I knew there was a heart somewhere in there...~"

She nodded, "I can't die by normal mortal means, master...even if I did die, I would just be reborn again..." Not helpful.

He nodded and pat her thigh gently as he sparked up a cigar. "Get some rest.. We'll be there soon.."

She smiled and laced her fingers with his, closing her eyes and relaxing; the scent of his cigar soothing and comforting.

"No wonder they're all the way out here...the Prince wouldn't waste the time combing this much uncharted space.." She said as he took her up the steps to the asteroid-ruined temple. He felt eyes on him, dozens of eyes, as he moved through the door.

He felt very uneasy, but pressed on. His pistol was armed, sitting loose in his holster as he prepared for the worst.

"Halt, human." A voice echoed out and a small handful of rather built male daemons appeared from the shadows with weapons much bigger than Beau was tall.
"Wrath daemons..." Dia said softly, "it isn't common for them to defect so willingly..." She suddenly squirmed and curled up tight, hiding her face in his chest as she let out a weak wail.

"She's changing..." A rather voluptuous woman waltzed from between the wrath daemons, who relaxed as she passed, "She is becoming a full fledged succubus."
"Oh, thank the Prince..." Dia whimpered, "I thought I was dying..."

"We need to begin the ritual to complete her transformation. Follow me." She said and headed inside. Dia gave a small smile.
"Well, at least I'm not dying.." She said softly.

He smiled back and carried her in to the temple, still keeping an eye out on everyone who watched him.

They watched him like hawks, some with caution others with lust. The succubus took them to a stone altar and pat it gently, "Set her here. When was the last time she fed and how much did she consume?"

He made a noise and thought. "Uhh.. Well the last time she consumed would have been.. At least four nights ago.. And uhhh.. I may have.. Lost count on how much she was fed." He said

The succubus looked at him like he had sprouted a second head, "You lost count?"
"I'm very greedy..." Dia smiled softly.

"Yes, Uh.. At.. Oh jeez I figure... Uh.. Twelve rounds? At least?" He said "that sounds about right.."

"How did you not kill him?" She asked Dia. Dia merely smiled softly.
"My master is a rather sturdy human...~" She replied affectionately.

Back
Top Bottom