Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Yes, she will be fine. She is overfed and her body cannot hold all of the energies from your mating and her growth. She isn't supposed to feed before entering the second stage of her life."
"As I said, I'm very greedy...~" Dia told her

They encircled the alter Dialen laid on and began chanting softly, a swirl of energies coming from the center - from Dia.

As soon as he finished breathing out the smoke, he heard a familiar moan of delight, "How dare you flirt with me in front of all these women, master~" the other succubi parted like the sea and Dia was on her stomach, kicking her feet gently in the air with a coy smile.

"He treats you like that~?"
"All the time~ I love it~" Dia was already blushing, trying to look cool in front of her kind.

He makes a noise and rolls his eyes as he moves to take a seat, resting his head in his hand as his cigar hung from his lips.

Dia could feed off of all their lust alone, watching as they all eye fucked Beau.
"So, Beau~ is Dia the only girl you've been with~?"
"The only succubus~?"
"Is she any good~?"

"Oh I can't even begin to compare other women to Dia.." He said, not even making eye contact with any of them.

"What a sap~"
"How romantic~"
"Is she too much for you~?"
"Do you want a change of pace~?"
He could see Dia's face turn even redder, and not from her infatuation anymore.

That's when things got a little weird. Slowly, one by one, each succubus started kissing each other or they moved and easily grabbed a wrath daemon. Dia moved off the altar and moved to take Beau's hand, "We should go.." She said, tugging him along.

He made a noise and looked as a few of them continued far beyond what they normally would have. "What.. Just happened?" He asked, following her out.

"I gave them something other than you to focus on." She said, smiling softly, "But it won't last long so we need to go~"

She jogged into the copilots seat and jumped in, spinning gently before getting comfortable. She only looked a little different; aside from getting her complexion back, she seemed a little fuller, her breasts looked bigger and her hips were not much wider but he definitely had more to grab and look at. Which meant a fatter ass.

He eyed her for a second before shaking his head and sitting in the pilot's seat before calculating a route back to their destination.

"Oh, I would love to see all your new abilities." He said. He was throbbing already, trying not to stare at her.

"I could make you sensitive, bolster your already impressive stamina~ I could make you my devoted slave or no more than am animal~ there are a ton of things I could do now~" She said.

Back
Top Bottom