Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck I told you not to move~!!" He howled, slamming hard into her spot. His cock was throbbing hard still, she could tell he had so much more to give.

He moaned loudly and smacked her ass hard, panting with ragged breaths. He moved and worked his hand over her clit, biting her shoulder as he grunted and moaned in her ear.

He moans lowly in her ear, moving his hand in circles over her swollen clit. "And what are you gonna do to stop me..~?"

His body suddenly felt heavy, his sensitivity getting worse before her tail wrapped around his wrist and pulled his hand away.

He arches hard and slams hard into her before crying out loudly. "Wh-What the fuck did you do to me..~?!"

He pants hard. "F.. Fuck.. You..~!!" He howls, trying to keep up his pace. It was hard for him, but it felt so incredibly good.

He cried out and gripped her hips tight. "F-Fuck, fuck fuck fuck~!!" He roared. He slammed against her and howls loudly as he slammed into her spot, his body trembling uncontrollably as he spills another massive load into her.

"F-Fuck I'l leave you drained or something like that." He huffed, trying hard to think of a punishment

Back
Top Bottom