Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Tania's search for adventure![NSFW]

Tania

Waku Waku!
Welcome to my thread master~
1000000357.jpg

Hello bluemooners, and thank you for checking out my little thread. This is currently a quick draft so i'll likely be expanding upon it in the coming days ^.^

Small note about me:
When you approach me with a message i will allmost allways follow up by reading your thread. This helps me get a feel for who you are and what you generally look for, so i would prefer if you don't link me your own thread and instead try to think of other ways to catch my attention. Ofcourse if your profile is private i can't do this.

A few things:
  1. I am not looking for system driven plays, i prefer narrative.
  2. I like praise & critique, allways fun to hear peoples opinions!
  3. I don't like smut driven & smut centric plays, but i do like naughty stuff
  4. I have no limits - i enjoy darker themed plays - but i will allways follow your limits :)
  5. I am here to have fun, i hope you are aswell
  6. I am NOT here to flirt
  7. I only RP on site
As stated above i do not really have limits, but i do realise that people tend to prefer having something to go by so here's a list of some favorites.

Big cocks - i do enjoy it when it is a tough fit, and it is cute when a man is a little self-concious about their size.

Rough sex - a little pain makes it more exciteing.

Public themes - be it exhibitionism or being sneaky and doing something in public.

age-gaps - i prefer to be the younger character in the play, but i do usually double so milfs will also be present.

Oral - reciving and giving

---------‐-----------------------------

STORY KINKS

Friends - now this might be confusing to some people, but i do like story and that usually means i enjoy it when your character doesn't want to fuck every character i create.

This also means i really like the idea of your character having male friends, i have done a lot of plays lately where basically only one man excists and i'm a little tierd of it. So if you only want to play one male character i am not a potential partner for you

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Below is a few of the ideas and/or settings i am currently interrested in, not all of them will have fleshed out ideas, mostly because i find it hard to approach others if their idea is too specific.

If something below catches your interrest feel free to reach and maybe we can figure something out.

Current craving : Adventure!

I really want a story that capivates my imagination, both inside and outside of smut. And to get a good story i think a wide cast is usually required, so yes this means i'm looking to play multiple characters.

Idea 1: Exploration
Inspiration : Tomb raider / Indiana Jones.

So this one is pretty simple, i like the idea of exploreing and searching for treassure and Lara is a good inspiration for ways things can go wrong.

One theme i really want to incorporate in this one is an encounter with local tribes, that could have some outlandish customs, or they could have some dark secrets. Regardless of which variation of it that appeals to you i think it's a fun & diverse theme, looking forward to discussions on it.

Idea 2: Magical school
Inspiration: Harry Potter

So let me start by saying this does not need to be a fandom based plot, i simply like the idea of a magical school.

One of the themes in Harry Potter that really appeals to me is the secret society angle, the idea of it happening in paralel with a mostly modern world, i think it allows for interresting chatactets, namely those who are new to the magical world and those who have known it from birth.

School ofcoursr is also interresting, mysteties, cliques, classes, teachers and school mates. I think there is a lot of things that could be fun to play with.

Idea 3: Sci-fi
Inspiration : cyberpunk, altered carbon, and countless others.
Themes: high society, criminal underworld.

I don't have a big hook for this one right now, so i'm just throwing it out that i like those themes, maybe i'll update it later ^.^

Current craving : Police settings!

I have been slightly smitten with this little animation, and as such figured it would be fun to try something similar. Now i should add it is not just that scenario of visiting a nudist camp that appeals to me, but the whole buddy cop asprct of it.

There's a few variations of it that i think could be fun, but also open to others not listed below.

The informant:
This is the stereotypical setting where one of our characters is a bit of a crook, but ends up helping out the police and falling for the one that is a cop and turning a new over a new leaf.
7b391e4f9aff1d571e002625c22b8f5d.jpg

The rookie:
Another stereo type about the young go getter partnering up with a more jaded proffesional, i find this one works better in a more serious as it is hard to imagine someone being jaded in a happy go lucky setting, the setting we can discuss but i am open to variety of themes, like sci-fi, noir, modern, futur.
--------------------------
Older ideas
1000000243.jpg

The legend of Zelda is an interresting series, with a varied and cute cast, and i love a lot of the fan art.

But for me the appeal of the series is the essence of "The heros Journey" and i think that any play that deals with this fandom should include this element

Now who of us should play as the hero/heroine i am open to discussing, I do tend to prefer being more of a supporting character / love interrest, but i can also play as the heroine if that is more of your prefrence. I will add that if i am the heroine i do prefer for it to include more dark themes.

The legend of zelda is a broad fandom, so i find that it can be hard to figure out where to start, but i have two themes i think could be interresting to explore.

The adventure:
This is based more on the breath of the wild, and i do think it is the more generic approach but this is simply being adventure's in a more open world. I think for a setting like this to make sense we need to have our characters overcome hurdels.

The funny version of a hurdle is something like the geruda amazonian village where men are not allowed, i think that is a theme that vouod be played with a lot, but it is just one idea. But the the gist of it is that for me a hero that just 'automatically' wins/succedes is boring to me.

Time traveler:
This is more inspired by ocarina of time, where i quite like the idea of two worlds where our hero or heroine can move between the two worlds.

I think this allows for some compelling ideas and themes where we can play around with saving certain characters from bad ends of some form, this would be dealing with a world that is doing quite well, troubles are low stakes and we can explore how the world 'falls'
The other side would be a world that is quite dark, i like to imagine a lot of bad things have happened and it would be fun to deal with ways that could prevent it in the past.

I so think a setting like this is quite ambitious for a roleplay, but i think that is also why it appeals to me, and i hope i got the idea across without just rambeling ^^'

I love a good zombie flick, and dealing with the decline of society & the decline of moral as the world turns to shit. And thankfully there are a myriad of ways to go about this type of setting, i am open to suggestions but i will list my two favorites below.

The new norm:
The last of us i feel is an interresting scenario, mostly talking about the first one as i do like the general premise of a character like Ellie.

What i mean by this is a character that doesn't know much about how the world used to be, this usually involves one of us playing an older survivor, someome who knows how good live used to be, but is now living in a hellscape. And the other one of us playing a character that really hasn't known how good people used to have it.

This would be a slow burn plot, likely romance. But i am also open to darker themes, and in general i think that a zombie setting where everything is rosy and happy is kind lf boring, so i think our characters should experience hardship or atleast have seen some shit.

//////////////////////////////////

The Reisdent evil 2 approach:
I LOVE the scenario of resident evil 2, the idea of claire and leon running into each other during an outbreak and tryinh to figure out what to do is super compelling to me.

I do also like Ada's role as someone who seems to know more about what is going on, and chief irons as a man whose morals have deterioated during the whole scenario is also super interresting.

Now this doesn't have to be a fandom play, but if you know resident evil 2 i hope you can make out what i am interrrsted in with this idea. I don't really have something sprcific in mind for this, but i find it better if we discuss and see if we can figure something out for a play like this.

If you prefer to do a game master style i could play various survivors aswell, or if you want to be thegame master we could also include some monsters, and i am not afraid of dark themes, but it is not neccessary... just an option

Pending idea:
I would move to do something with the setting and ideas of blue eyed samurai, doesn't have to be a fandom play, but a cruel feudal setting sounds really fun to me

First of some 'Must Include':

Setting: Fantasy.
Themes: Slavery, rebellion
Kinks: Non-con (can turn dub or con)

You might ask: "But Tania i don't like non-con!"
Answer: And that is fine, there are other threads on the bluemoon sky, but that is what my idea here is about, if you don't want to include it feel free to send your own ideas to me. BUT!! That means you have to catch MY attention, its not my job to come up with a new idea if you don't like what i'm searching for.

Basic Premise: I would like to explore playing as a Drow sorceress who was captured when her kingdom fell, she was taken as a trophy to remind the humans(can be other races) of their success.

Below is a writing prompt that fleshes out the idea some more, and shows you my writing and some ideas. It can be tweaked for a play etc etc.

Dawn came, and with it the wretched sun crept in through the window slowly illuminating the small room with a simple desk and a bed, and in the bed a dark skinned woman turned and whimpered as the sun illuminated her face and revealing her longer ears.

The girls name was Saya, a young drow that had been a priestess to her people, now a captive humiliated and made to serve, something she would be reminded of immediatly by the first thing she saw, the maid dress dangeling on the wall not far from her.

She cursed and turned in bed, no matter how much she wished for it all to have been a dream.

Spurred on mostly by pride she tossed the covers and climbed out of bed, they would not be allowed to break her that easily.. she would have her revenge somehow.

The woman was young in the eyes of her own people, 16 by her peoples standards though likely older in the eyes of lesser creatures. She wasn't the tallest creature at her meager 4'8, though the girl was by all standards a brauty. Her breasts were large, allmost unnaturally so they seemed too big for her slender hourglass frame. Her rear was firm but not that large it seemed to fit her smaller frame perfektly and her slender waist gave it enough prominance, and in front her hairless sex revealed a pair of puffy lips.

She naturally walked with her hips swaying, her breasts bounceing as she took a few steps to the desk, she had nothing of importance here. She had been provided with a makeup kit, not that the girl needed it. A mirror and a large wooden bowl of water, she looked down at the water and her reflection stared back.

Her usually cold glare reduced to a saddend gaze, her blood red iris a stable of her people reduced to this, her long white hair messy from turning in the bed as the light was proving hard to adjust too.

"Urgh!!! Aargh!" She screamed in anger and slammed a hand into the, the water rippeling and blurring her reflection as she sobbed quietly for a moment.

"Haa.. haa" she breathed deeply as she raised her gaze to the mirror, she found it hard to believe she had been here for a week allready, it all happened so fast..

--------------- one week prior -------------

The drow lived beneath the ground, they were known as the cunning elves and their ruthless behaviour and arcane prowess. Often refered to as the rulers of the underdark a place were most sentinent races dared not intrude.

They were a Matriarchy, the men served obedietly under the fear of death despite outnumbering the women 20 to 1, but their strenght in the weave was far weaker than that of their voloupterous counter parts.

Saya had been a pampered priestess, capeable of challenging the even the elder priestesses when it came to the arcane. She had never taken a mate and dotted only on a single male, her older brother, though older was not how the boy appeared he was barely taller than her and had a feminine physique though he lacked his sisters.. upper atteactions.

But her arcane prowess ammounted to nothing when the humans came, they had brought crystals that served as a ward to the arcane. And without it the city fell in a competly onesided manot.

"Get the mana cuffs on her"

"This one is quite the looker!

"Her breasts are too large"

4: "You allways did like them more petite"

Laughter broke out between the four men that had stormed shrine, they were Paladins based on their armour etched with the symbol of one of their gods and their light infused swords that her kind despised as they had never dealt with the light proper.

Saya would try to form a spell but as she did she was meet with excrusiating pain as as the cuffs allmost appeared to sear her wrists though no mark was left, but the pain was real.

"Look shes no more than a stupid animal"

"If animals look like this i'll have to visit your farm."

They would cackle at her expense, only to fall in line as the first man spoke up again.

"Enough.. this one looks important we'll present her to the Commander."

"Awww.. can't we ravage her first.. there aint enough women around here if we give back our first prey there won't be any left"

"Bring it up with the commander"

"Che!"

Saya would be picked up by one of the men and before she knew it she was tossed to the dirt on the ground before a blond haired older man wearing a gilded plate suit of armor.

"This one looked important.. we found her in the shrine looking building"

"Hmmm.. her garments do lool diffrent from the rest.. not to mention"

Saya flinched as the man hunched down before her and pulled her head back by her hair, the man was stareing blatantly at her chest and even ripped the silk fabric allowing her breasts to be freed from their confindment.

In the back the city was burning, there were moans mixed in with the screams and blood gourgeling sounds of others being exexuted.

"You won't get away with this" Saya cursed then in elvish as she began to chant a curse on them and their kin, but she didn't make it far as a platr boat meet her abdoment knocking he air out of her as she allmost bit her tounge.

C: "Speak in common Savage.. your race is not as dumb as the orcs"

Saya didn't respond she just cough and cleared her mouth, the pain was a new sensation to her as it was something she was unfamiliar with, still she had her pride and she looked up at the man with scorn in her eyes only to see the woman standing behind the man, she was equally adorned and likely the mans attendant.

"We were told to leave no survivors them commander" The woman spoke in a hushed and eerily calm tone.

"Still a trophy for the king would liekly please him"

"You don't invite a wolf into your home-" she was cut off as the man raised his gauntlet to silence her, the woman simply sighed and said nothing further.

"Did you find anyone else in the house"

" A Feminine looking male"

"Hey that one was to be mine"

Saya's eyes lit up as she heard them speak of her brother and she turned from the commander and tried to crawl towards the soldiers.

"Ha.. see she does understand common tounge" the Commander bellowed out a laugh as Saya struggled to crawl with her hand behind her back, she ended up raising her rear in the direction of the man.

"Seems shes offering herself all of a sudden.. but enough of this" the commander added and the next thing she heard was a divine incantation and then she collapsed on the floor.

When she woke she was naked in a carriage heading to the castle, in the wagon was the commander and his atgendant, the attendant asked her questions but she didn't entertain the womans inquirys.

When the wagon came to a stop she was shoved out naked into the sun, it was the first time she had seen it and she winced and cowered for a moment only to have a leash tugged towards the commander. She was paraddd through the castle stark naked, attendants and visitors gossiping as she passed.

She was brought to an inner chamber and before her was a woman on her knees serviceing a fat man, the woman was tall and appeared to be up in her ages and her gagging sounds could be heard as her head was pressed against the mans crotch.

The commander and the man explained pleasantries, she would learn that the man was not the King but infact a minister of some kind, and the one made to service him was the head maid of the castle an older woman by thr name of Miranda.

The king was infact not here at the moment, which would indicate that they had been culled not even by the main force of the humans, something that hurt her pride but the notion had her perk up a little but it didn't go unnoticed by the commander.

"Mmph.. ah" the fat man groan as he finished in the womans throat and he began to gasp for air as he just held the womans head in place.

"Well she certainly seems like a fine present for when the king returns"

"If i may my lord.. the woman is feral" The attendant of the commander would speak up in caution.

"Nonsense just look at her.. that is not the visage of a beast"

"B-but" the attendant would try to warn

The one who would interject was not who Saya had expected, it was the head maid that was slowly free'd from her duties of pleassure and she elegantly just took her place behind the Lord in a dignified posture.

"If i may.. if the girl has even a sliver of intellegence she will adjust.. and i am certain i can tame any mere girl." The woman spoke dignified and in a way that indicated that she was quite submissive.

"Ooh.. well no one could ever prove too much for you my dear" the greasy man chuckeled as motioned for the woman to step forward where he began to grope her rear despite the onlookers.

"But!"

"No buts!! Ehehe.. the king will be pleased"

"Haa".. he commander sighed and scratched his head "just don't let her leave the castle.. the wards are in place around the castle.. outside of it she could prove dangerous"

"Hmpf as if we would let a toy escape"

And with that the lord would wave them off, and miranda would show Saya to her room and instructed her off her duties.

----------- Present time---------------

Saya looked up at the mirror and sighed, she watched as her red eyes would flicker purple as she tried to conjure up a flame in her hand, but alas she could not. The wards were still in place, not that she had expected they would turn them off.

She had seen then in the yard outside her window, there was four of them. One in each direction, north, west, east and south, each guarded by few paladins. She had no idea where they had come from, but they were clearly the reason for the humans expansion into the underdark.. and those... would prove her biggest hurdel.
The above is just 1 idea, i am open to OTHER variations, but it should tive you an idea where my head is at :)

Optional things that this could include:

Seperate storylines:
if we get along it could be fun to explore the setting and play with a set of characters outside of the confindes of the castle.

Or perhaps simply exploreing a pair of nobles inside of the same setting.

Perhaps a knight commander and his or her squire?

Generally i just like fantasy settings, granted i prefer for the world to be on the more hostile theme as opposed to sunshine and rainbows.

Harem themes or gangbangs: in a setting based on Slavery and a character being condemed to servitude i think these things make a degree of sense so i am willing to discuss it that said, a warning below.

---------------- HAREM WARNING ----------------

I am generally not the biggest fan of Harems, feel free to spank me if your disapointed.

So just know that if you you approach me with this as a key point just know that you are walking a razer thin line when it comes to my interrest, and you will be starting off on a back foot. I will be EXTREMLY picky when it comes to this kink.

I generally feel insecure around other women even if the other girls are myself in a diffrent persona, yes i understand that likely makes me wierd.

Incase of a Harem the girls will be VARIED, examples of this in pairs would be one skinny girl and one chubby, one teen and one milf, you get the gist.. i hope..

If you understand this then include "Oppai Oppai Boink Boink" at the end of your opening PM (only if you want a harem)

----------------------------------------------------------------

This all sounds good! What are you looking for Tania!?:

First of i'm glad you asked, what i want from a partner is for them to help me build the world in which this takes place, and for you to also want to explore it.

That means the best way to catch my lnterrest is to approach me with a Character of your own, who do YOU want to be in a setting like this?

if you approach me with just a vague idea or an interrest in the setting you will likely NOT catch not attention.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have been on a bit of a Doki Doki high as of late, and as such i am now on the look for romance themed plays! This doesn't have to be a happy romance though.

I have 3 general ideas that i think could be fun to play with, they will be listed below.. But! That is not to say that these are the only ideas i am looking for, if you have something in mind throw it my way, who knows i might like it.

Each others Light:

This one is pretty simple, but can be taken in a lot of directions, some dark others not so much. But the general premise is our characters each being in a bit of a bad place, either through family or in with a bad crowd, only to find each other and take refuge together.

Girl at an all boys school:

This one is of a more comedic / ecchi theme, but i just really like the idea, and i think it is fun to play around with the discovery and the followup of having to keep quiet, them being roommates is a big plus, but not required.

In with a bad crowd / the bad boy:

This one i find is a little more ambitious, but i like the idea of playing a character who is in a rebel stage of her life and gets in with a bad crowd, of which your character can be the 'leader' or just a member.
This play has a lot of potential for smut and unhappy romance before eventully becoming a good love story, i like the virgin vs the experienced for this one.

I'll probably flesh out the ideas a little over time, and add some pictures.
Additional interrest: Final Fantasy 7.
I'm not quite sure what i would like to do with the setting, i just find the the world to be an intriquing one, and the characters are lovely.

I will add i find midgar & the slums to be what appeal to me, a lot more so than some of the higher concepts and world shattering events.

Anyway i don't have any concrete ideas for the play, just throwing it out there that i like the setting and as such here have some gifs:

Practice
This will be easy(beast warning)
Behind the bar

------------------------------------------------------
Current craving: Fantasy! Taverns & wenches, knights & sorceress's, Kings & Queens, Clerics & Demons, Dungeons & Dragons! You get the picture.

Lately i have been on a bit of a trip to fantasy land where i find myself imagineing how life could be if it was in a world a bit more adventerous than ours, and thus i have decided to revamp my good old trusty request thread.

Now as i usually mention in my thread i have a prefrence for darker settings, now that doesn't mean i want some murder fest from goth rogues sitting and brooding over a table explaining what they want to do to their next victilm in detail. I simply mean bad things happen, characters can still be upbeat, but hero McHero the supreme nothing bad can ever happen if he is around, characters like that can stay at the door, i am NOT interrested.

If you now find yourself asking "Okay? So i know know what your not looking for Tania, but what are you looking for?" Well then dear reader! That is a good question! And well.. the answer is... complicated.

I find a lot of my stories tend to follow my character around, and i'm not really heroine materiale. So frankly to win my interrest the cheating way is to have an idea for a character of your own!

But! I am not going to leave it that open ended, so below are some characters i would find interresting to play, i might flesh them out with more over time, but being honest here.. that isn't a gaurentee that i will :p

The cleric/ priestess
Join me in prayer
Are you hurt?
It's so difficulty to find armor that suits breasts
Hm, clerics are an interresting one, we can play with the theme of a church, we can play with the themes of a shattered faith, or a cleric looking to find her way.
I quite like themes of fighting against what my character can do and what she should do, so a fiesty girl who wants to prove she can fight, but the world just wants her to stand back and offer support.
This could be in an army, an adventureing party or any other idea you might have.

The haughty Princess:
Kneel before me
Any good fantasy setting should have atleast one stuckup princess, who could do with being taught a lesson!
While i do not have a specific idea in mind for this keep in mind i do NOT like 'oneshot smut' plays, this one is more on the list to show i would enjoy playing a princess(shocker i know!)

be mmf and i'm open to Link being on the reciving end of some of it, as theres a lot of cute art about it ^.~ but i realise this will have scared most people off from this one.

-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Bump
[automerge]1557026954[/automerge]
Bump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom