Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Tania's takes to the stars![NSFW]

Tania

Waku Waku!
Hey there Bossu
1000003628.jpg
Hello bluemooners, and thank you for checking out my little thread. This is currently a quick draft so i'll likely be expanding upon it in the coming days ^.^

Small note about me:
When you approach me with a message i will allmost allways follow up by reading your thread. This helps me get a feel for who you are and what you generally look for, so i would prefer if you don't link me your own thread and instead try to think of other ways to catch my attention. Ofcourse if your profile is private i can't do this.

A few things:
  1. I am not looking for system driven plays, i prefer narrative.
  2. I like praise & critique, allways fun to hear peoples opinions!
  3. I don't like smut driven & smut centric plays, but i do like naughty stuff
  4. I have no limits - i enjoy darker themed plays - but i will allways follow your limits :)
  5. I am here to have fun, i hope you are aswell
  6. I am NOT here to flirt
  7. I only RP on site
As stated above i do not really have limits, but i do realise that people tend to prefer having something to go by so here's a list of some favorites.

Big cocks - i do enjoy it when it is a tough fit, and it is cute when a man is a little self-concious about their size.

Rough sex - a little pain makes it more exciteing.

Public themes - be it exhibitionism or being sneaky and doing something in public.

age-gaps - i prefer to be the younger character in the play, but i do usually double so milfs will also be present.

Oral - reciving and giving

---------‐-----------------------------

STORY KINKS

Friends - now this might be confusing to some people, but i do like story and that usually means i enjoy it when your character doesn't want to fuck every character i create.

This also means i really like the idea of your character having male friends, i have done a lot of plays lately where basically only one man excists and i'm a little tierd of it. So if you only want to play one male character i am not a potential partner for you

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Below is a few of the ideas and/or settings i am currently interrested in, not all of them will have fleshed out ideas, mostly because i find it hard to approach others if their idea is too specific.

If something below catches your interrest feel free to reach and maybe we can figure something out.

I really want a story that capivates my imagination, both inside and outside of smut. And to get a good story i think a wide cast is usually required, so yes this means i'm looking to play multiple characters.

Current craving : Sci-fi!

Below are some general themes and ideas associated with them, nothing is set in stone and they should primarily be viewed as a conversations starter. So if any of them tickle your creative bone don't hesitate to reach out :)

Idea 1# - Space exploration

This would be the idea of a crew send to explore far away planets, interracting with the species of other planets, some more primitive and others more advanced.

I find the idea of a crew to be pretty facinateing for this - i'm thinking between 5 - 10 characters we can split.

Alteration A: This can also br playrd in the idea of someone crash landeing on a planet and being 'stuck' there (perhaps just for a time) in this case i find the idea of then landing on a medievil planet to be interresting.

Alteration B:

Idea 2# - Coloney life

This idea is about humanity drifting through space on a coloney, this could be a play on the idea of humanity being on the run, but i am very open to discussions as to what that could be.

One idea could be that an Alien race invaded, they could be sentient or something more primal like a swarm that just spreads through the universe consumeing anything in their wake.

I personally think Military settings work the best for this, basically playing as some of the characters that protect the coloney while also trying to find some happiness.
This could be anything from fighter planes to mechs or otherwise

Idea 3# - Earth vs 'space born'

This idea is based on the idea of humanity having left earth while also still inhabiting earyh, and a rift forming between those born in space and those who remain on earth. This could be an enemy to lovers setting, or choosring to havr our character be apart of one of the factions.

Disclaimer : If your primary goal is smut then please don't message me.

Attachments

• 1000000357.jpg
    1000000357.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 2,000
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom