Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight and The Neko (JohnizBeast and CatclawFyreHeart)

Ginger slowly rode him at first, until she began to pick up speed with her confidence. But as she did so it caused her breasts to bounce, which were starting to get even larger with his seed having taken root within her body. It was true her body was alot warmer than a humans and would always be at a higher tempature because of her feline hertiage which was why some nekos ended up as nothing more then sex slaves because of that fact that they could have pussies that were much warmer and hotter than a normal human females pussy.

"Thats it your doing great Ginger!" Drakken moaned out as she began to pick up the speed. He knew she was a virgin when they first had sex, so this was probably the first time she rode a man in life. He wanted to make sure she felt confident and beautiful while she did it. "Oh you look great baby! So fucking sexy!" Drakken added as he watched her swelling breast bounce up and down in front of him.

Indeed it was the first time she had ever rode a man, before her face blushing from his compliments, while she rode him. But she felt her muscles began to slowly tighten on him as her arousal got even stronger. A low purr eminated from her throat. "Well yes but your not so bad yourself." Then she lightly ran her hands across his chest at least a manner that could tease him. The bouncing only added to the fact that she could feel how heavy they were getting just from starting to refuel with milk.

"Oh I think your going to find I am amazing!" Drakken replied to her as she rode him. Watching her expanding breast bounce up and down was to much for him. So he leaned in and wrapped his lips around one of her breast and began to suck on them as she rode him. Moaning louder and louder as Ginger began to pick up the pace, though he was surprised when suddenly milk began to shot out into his mouth from her nipples. Though it didn't stop him, in a matter of fact he loved the taste of motherly milk.

Ginger groaned, when he suckled her nipples releasing that pent up mothers milk from her body. "Ooh that feels very good." But it wasn't long before as she rode him that she could feel her body was gathering itself to climax, weither or not he was ready. "I am sure that I am, but I am not going to be able to hold off what is comming next." She could feel her body tingling, and shivered as more sparks began to spread until finally she could hold off no longer and with a low cry her body began to squeeze and milk, as she came from her orgasm.

"It taste even better!" Drakken replied to her before going back to sucking her nipples. He was greedy to, he loved her milk. It was so sweet and went down so smoothly. As he Drank her milk and felt her ride him, Drakken himself was started to reach his climax as well. When she told him she was about to cum he didn't even remove his mouth from her nipple, he just responded by going "Mhm!" Then when she did cum he could feel her pussy milking him and then he shoot up a fresh batch a baby batter up into her womb as he moaned loudly into her chest.

An echoing moan came from her when she felt him spill a fresh batch of his baby batter into her womb. Though caught in the affter shocks of her orgasmic high it was awhile before she would come down, and when she finally did she was breathing a bit heavily. This had been quite an exercise for her. Plus she was feeling better with him drinking down alot of her mothers milk, and it was starting to make her breasts feel less heavy.

After filling up Ginger with more of his love Drakken breathed heavy smiling as he held her close to him. "You where great baby, thanks for the ride. I will be asking you for a lot more in the future." He told Ginger before giving her a deep kiss. Once he was done kissing her, Drakken pulled his cock out of her making sure to use the magic plug to keep his cum from spilling out. He knew she was pregnant at this point but he loved the idea of her womb being so full of his seed.

Ginger smiled a bit weakly at that. "I am looking forward to that Drakken." The deep passionate kiss, made her see even more stars. But when he was done kissing her she felt him pull out out of her. "I guess we should finish cleaning each other up, unless you have other ideas besides the one we just did." Her eyes twinkled a bit with her slight humor even if she was a bit tired. She still had a desire to get fully clean after all tomorrow morning was going to be extremely busy. And she didn't know if she was going to get the chance to come down here before that happened in the morning.

Drakken could see the weak smile Ginger gave. She couldn't escape his keen eyes. So when she asked him if he was ready to finished cleaning each other up he replied "I think you have done a wonderful job of cleaning me up. You seem tired, would you like me to do any more to you before leaving?" He did feel clean though, she had done a wonderful job. Not to mention with them going at it like they where he wouldn't remain clean for long. Though he wanted to make sure if Ginger wanted to feel cleaner before they left she would get the opportunity to.

Ginger smiled at him. "I am glad you feel that way. But I could probably do with a little bit more cleaning, after all tomorrow morning is probably going to be very busy. So I am not sure I would have time to come back down here to do another cleaning." She did like to stay very clean especially if her morning was going to be busy. Besides she had a feeling Drakken would manage to do that easily enough with just being himself around her. Yes she was feeling a little worn out from their session, but it wouldn't be enough to put her back to sleep after all sense they had slept a good portion of the day away.

Drakken smiled at her reply and said "Alright then let us move ourselves back to the bedroom for the evening" With that he helped Ginger out of the hot spring before giving her a deep loving kiss. He then guided her over the the exit where he dressed her in the same silk robe he had given her before they came down. He then dressed himself before walking up with her to the bedroom. "I was thinking dinner in bed tonight, what do you think?" He asked ginger.

Ginger enjoyed the deep loving kiss he gave her, then relaxed as he helped her into the same robe that he had given her earlier. "Oh that sounds wonderful." She enjoyed their walk back up the bedroom. Though there was a slight anticpation as this was somethng she had again never done with male and that was have dinner with them in bed. It would be an experience she would likely never forget. "So are you planning on eating your dinner off me?" She couldn't help but tease him.

He was happy to hear she was excited to have dinner in bed. Truth be told Drakken enjoyed eating his meals in bed. There was really nothing like being served food in the comfort of your own bed. Though once they got to the room she mentioned him eating off her. He couldn't help but smile at her reply "Well no I wasn't, well not at least until you mentioned it. Now I think I will." Once they got into the bedroom he motioned for Ginger to lay on the bed.

Ginger smiled softly at that. "If you do that, then your going to have to feed me too Drakken, I won't be able to eat my own meal if I am laying down." Though she was excited to eat in bed with him. It seemed her teasing of him had made him decide to try it after all. So she got on the bed and laid down to where she was comfortable. Then came the waiting game to see what he had would place on her first.

At her comment about feeding her Drakken smiled and replied "Oh it sounds like you want me to spoil you huh? Though I don't mind it" He had the maid leave the cart of food outside then he wheeled it in to keep things private. The first thing he did was take some freshly cooked beef slices and put one into Gingers mouth to begin feeding her. She was carrying their babies, so he had to make sure she was feed. As he fed her meat Drakken took a spoon and put some whipped cream on her nipples then took some strawberries and put them in the center. He then took some meat slices and put them on her tummy along with some mash potatoes on it before pouring gravy on them. The gravy then poured down her sides, the whole he was feeding her slices of meat.

Ginger would have answered him about that, but before she could he had slipped a few peices of the meat into her mouth, while she chewed and swallowed them. They had tasted so good. But she watched as the gravy that he had poured onto the mashed patoes slide down her sides. "Oh this is going to create a lovely mess to clean up. But it is well worth it. I think its only fair you feed me, sense you get to eat your dinner off me." Though she didn't mention unless he had wanted her to eat off him in return perhaps next time she could do that. But the cool whip cream and straw berries on her breasts made her nipples pebble up from the cool feeling of the whip cream.

But while she ate being fed by Drakken, she knew that he would take care of her after all she was feeding more than herself at the moment, she was feeding their babies within her body. Though it would be some time before she started fully showing. But for her just the thought of those little lives within her womb was enough to think about. Plus adopting the childern that were with her that survived would give her greater practice at being a mother. And it would offer those kids better protection in the long run.

"Well yes, I have to make sure you and our babies are fed don't I?" Drakken replied to her first comment. Yes he hadn't forgotten that he had pumped her body full of so much cum during her heat cycle. He knew she was now carrying a litter of their children. Which is exactly why he gave her yet another slice of freshly roasted meat. "Now let me know if you want another bite while I eat of you I promise to make sure to feed you until your full" He told her.

Now it was time to eat for him though. He took a piece of bread of the cart of food and rubbed it against Ginger's wet pussy. Once the bread had a nice bit of her slick on it he hate it, using her pussy juice like butter on his bread. He then ate the bread covered in her pussy juice "Mmmmm, it is perfect" He then leaned in and began to lick the gravy off her sides with his tongue, sliding it up and down her sides making sure to lick the mess clean.

Ginger blushed slightly, and then couldn't help the low moan when she felt him rub the bread against her wet pussy, using the juice like it was butter. That had been an expereince she was never going to forget. Her skin shivered when she felt him lean over and lick the gravy off her sides. "Now this is going to be a dinner we will never forget." In fact if she wasn't to careful it would start to turn her on a little. Much as she tried to hide that part it was a little impossible to do. "Perhaps next time I can return the favor by eating something off you."

"I am sure I won't forget this dinner either my darling" Drakken replied. Soon he began to eat the food off the rest of her body. Hearing her suggestion he smiled and said "Well after this you still need to eat and I wouldn't mind letting you eat off me, though for now I am eating" With that he began to rub her pussy as he ate Making sure to get her nice and wet. Soon he moved his mouth to eat off the stawberry on one of her nipples before giving it a nice long suck. Once he got her nice and wet he planned on using her juices for seasoning.

Ginger couldn't help the light blush coloring her cheeks at his words. Though the ripple of pleasure that shivered through her body with his teasing of her pussy getting her nice and wet for what would soon happen next while he dinned upon her. Taking the desert that had been stragetically placed on one of her nipples. A low moan escaped the back of her throat at this point. "Yes but I believe we are both enjoying this to its very end." True Ginger had come out and suggested this idea, but she'd never thought that it would be so exciting an enjoyable as to turn her on. While her body underneath the food rippled from the tingles that shot through her nerves an sparking her veins to feel like they were on fire.

"Yes... lets make this a wonderful dinner for both of us" He replied now creating a cup out of magic and placing it near her pussy. Soon her juices gathered up inside the cup as his magic gathering them up perfectly. "Ahhh~ the perfect dressing for my meat." Drakken replied. He then took the cup and poured Giner's juices all over the meat that rested on her tummy. Drakken then licked the cup clean before making it disappear before leaning in and beginning to eat the pussy juice covered meat all over her tummy. The prince didn't hold back either, instead he feasted well on the meat just loving how it tasted with his Neko's juices covering it.

Ginger couldn't help the blush that covered her cheeks, when she saw what he had done to the meat he was eating. "Is it really that good with it dressed with my juices like that?" She was curious. Sure he had fed her with some of the food items, but that had been before he had used her own body to flavor the meal. Then the blush went even deeper when she realized the bed was so going to be a total mess when this was over.

How ever she couldn't help how hot and turned on she was feeling or the fact she was constantly leeking out that sweet nector because of it. Her skin rippled slightly from the shivers as another pleasurable wave rode through her body.

"No it is not good, it is absolutely delicious!" Drakken proclaimed letting her know just how much he loved the taste of her sweet nectar. He could care less about the state of the bed, he could easily have the sheets replaced or clean then with magic. So he showed no hesitation when making a mess. Though he could tell his kitten was loving every moment and maybe wanted some more stimulation.

So just as he did the previous night he created a tenticle that came from his cock. The orange magic tentacle, and it quickly made its way up into Ginger's vagina started to fuck her hard and rough as Drakken te the meat off of her stomach.

Ginger couldn't help but moan when she felt the tentacle slide into her vagina and began to fuck her hard. Causing her skin to ripple slowly in pleasure. "You just know how to hit all the right places Drakken." Her eyes went back into a more dilated state of intense arousal. She didn't know if she would be able to hold off having another orgasm or if that was his intent on making her cry out again while he was enjoying his meal. No doubt it would add a special element to it that hasn't been there while he was eating off her. She couldn't help but grin slightly. "And I know I am going to enjoy doing the same to you when I get my chance."

Back
Top Bottom