Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight and The Neko (JohnizBeast and CatclawFyreHeart)

Ginger almost mumbled about needing five more minuets, until the kissing and the rubbing of her tummy woke her up, and in between that was Drakken asking her to get up. She blinked her still groggy eyes at him. "How late is it exactly?" Had they slept the morning away. If they had she was going to have some serious explaining to do later on for the kids. She had promised to see them at some point today, and it looked as if she had missed a good portion of the day while being in bed with him.

"I don't know honestly, I have been sleeping all day let me check" Drakken then took out his hand and put it up above the covers close to their heads. A magic circle then appeared on it that looked like a clock. Drakken then said "It is 4:30 in the afternoon... it will be time for dinner soon." He then moved his hand back to her tummy and said "And since your eating for more than one now I think you should prepare for dinner. Though after all you drank last night I wouldn't be surprised if you where still full." He said teasing Ginger about how much cum she had taking in last night.

Ginger blushed slightly at that. "If you hadn't over filled me with cum, I wouldn't have drank alot of it, besides there was only one way I could take it. Not only that it was pretty tasty. I am sure there will be some room in there food after all cum can't satisfy nutrional needs that my body will need to have. Your right I should get dressed for dinner I will have to leave your room so I can get to my clothes." She couldn't wear the dress she had been seen in last night as that would cause to many blushes for her. "Your just lucky I am not awake enough to think of something to do to you for making me blush like that."

"Oh so you did like it huh? Well I am glad because I am going to give you more of that tasty cum" He replied to her and gently grabbed her but. "Oh that's why your not doing something, because I could think of a couple nice things you could do for me... though sadly I think we should eat." He then kissed Ginger on the forehead and got up out of bed. After walking to his closet Drakken took out an extra robe and tossed it onto the bed and said "Wear that, you cannot walk around in the halls naked with dry sperm all over your body. After dinner I will show you down to the bath house in the basement."

Ginger blushed even harder at that, and then took the spare robe that he had pulled out for her and she put it on. "Yes well I think you took that into a different light. Haven't you ever heard what some of our cousins do when their feeling in the mood to be misechevious?" The cousins she refered to were the anthros, how ever a few anthros considered themselves slightly superior to nekos because of their not so many human traits that the nekos were how ever blessed with. "I can think of a few that they do to people that tends to start in all out war with food an deserts." Her eyes glinted mischeviously with that. Though no doubt she would have lost as she did not have magic at her command unlike Drakken. But then a smile appeared on her face when he metioned showing her the bath house in the basement, it would be nice to get all of this dried cum off her body so she didn't smell like sex.

As she mentioned their cousins he just laughed at her and said "Well I better watch out, the last thing I want is to start a war. Though you know the saying make love not war right? I think between the two of us there is no reason for us to make both. Don't forget you will be calling me daddy in time" Drakken said before putting his arm around her and walking out of the room with her giving Ginger a kiss on the cheek. Though soon the children came rushing her. Though as they did one of them mentioned that she smelled funny and weird, also wondering why her tummy was big. Even Drakken had to blush at their comments.

Ginger blushed slightly at his words. "Well I think it sounds like interesting fun after all, besides it could lead into all kinds of other things one could do in privacy." But there she stopped talking when the kids rushed them, and then caused an even deeper blush to form on her face when they mentioned that she smelled weird and funny. Even including as to why her tummy was so big. "Oh well that kids, is a talk for another time, one that your too young to know right now. But when your old enough I'll tell you a story about the birds and the bees." It was the story she had been told as a youngster so it was the only thing that could prepare them for what would happen when they reached that part of their life. "But for now I think that I am actually really hungery and I am looking forward to eating some real food sense I over slept."

As the kids question what was going on Drakken just shook his head in disbelief. This was embarrassing almost as if he had been, caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Well his hand was not inside the so called jar but just about everything else was. He decided to just let Ginger talk to the kids since she knew them better than he did. Though as Ginger mentioned food he smiled and said "Yes we need to eat some food. Why don't you kids go play in the courtyard". With that Drakken continued to guide ginger through the hallway untill they reached the dinning room. "How does breakfast for dinner sound?" Drakken asked her.

Ginger smiled at the question of having breakfast for dinner. "That sounds wounderful to me, I never minded having breakfast for dinner. My parents use do to that sometimes when ever they had a late night." Though she never wondered why they would stay up so late. But now she kind of knew why that was. "NIce touch sending the kids off to go play in the court yard but if you thought that was embarrassing wait until your father than you will have to put with more questions like that." She couldn't help but tease him further.

"Good, I am glad. Like your parents when ever I wake up late I like to have breakfast, though lately I have not been able to as I have found myself patrolling the southern boarder." He replied to her, soon she mentioned what he did with the kids. That made him laugh. "Well yes I am sure my parents will have a lot of questions to ask about why I have knocked up a beautiful young women without saying anything to them..... speaking of which I have heard your kin has multiple offspring in each birth is that true?" Drakken asked Ginger as breakfast was served to them.

Ginger blushed slightly at that. "Oh well if my parents were still alive I would have had to deal with the same thing. Only I think yours might be a bit more awakard to deal with. Far as I know yes they do have multiple offsprings from each birth. My mom told me most of what I knew as she was quite at assisting people when they were getting ready to have babies. I think in one case she told me that my kin had a litter of six in the begining of when it first started and by the time it ended that number had expanded to at least twelve." Though that was just only one case that happened like that her mother had never told her how that had happened only that some of her kin were able to produce legendary numbers like that without it hurting them.

Drakken listened to what she was saying and nodded. He couldn't help but realize he may have just jumped into more than he was ready for. He was definitely getting a little nervous at the idea of having 12 children running around before the end of the year. Though he shook his head and pulled out the chair in front of him saying "Well we will have to see how many we have don't we? For now why don't you sit down and have something to eat. Especially since your eating for more than one now"

Ginger smile faintly at that. "But that of course was just one case, my mother had others that only had about maybe one litter out of each birth and some of those I think ended with only three our four babies." Then she slowly settled herself in the chair and pick the food that she wanted on her plate. Having filled it enough to her satisfaction she began t slowly eat.

At the sound of there only being 3 or 4 babies he took a deep sigh. Yes he wanted lots of kids but slowly over time. At the end of the day having 12 or 20 children wouldn't be a bad thing, though that was at the end of his life. Not right now, not just yet. "Oh I see than that is not that bad." He replied sitting down next to her filling up his plate with food as well before he started to eat. "So... since your having my children I would like you to stay in the castle. Live here you know?" Drakken said in between bites.

Ginger glanced at while he spoke to her. "I wouldn't mind living in the castle, but I would need to at least do something that would keep me busy. Besides people would start to ask questions about me staying and living here if I didn't have a job." She did have a point because even though they had mated, it wasn't something that been made official at least not yet. Not only that but it was safer if she had a job an questions came up she could always claim some unknown male had knocked her up.

Drakken nodded his head, listening to her as he ate the eggs and sausage that was laid out before him. Once she finished he took a big drink of water before saying "Well how does the job of princess sound? I mean you are having my kids, I don't want you to feel forced into the role. Though I think some training and learning how to handle royal affairs would be to your benefit seeing as your children will be heirs"

Ginger thought over what he had told her. "I suppose that would allow me to get to know you better, and yes it wouldn't hurt to be tutored in those lessons actually. But are your parents going to be happy with this?" She wasn't sure but she suspected the Queen and King wouldn't be to happy that their son had mated with one of her kind.

"Happy you agree with me, and I wouldn't worry about my parents they will probably just be happy I have chosen a woman to stick with for more than one night" Drakken replied to Ginger. Truithfully his parents where actually very accepting people. Though there where definitely some people who didn't want to see relations between the Neko and Humans improve. In a matter of fact the whole reason that Ginger and the kids where staying in the castle was because none of the high end taverns would not accept Neko's, worried it would hurt their reputation. Though currently his parents where working on a new decree that would prohibit discrimination against her kind.

Ginger listened to his words. "Well in that case when are you planning on telling them about this? I mean it probbaly won't be long before the servants start spreading stories. And the sooner you tell them the better it will go. Because if I were them I think I would rather hear it from the sourse instead of a questionble source gossiping." Although she knew that perhaps in this manner relationships between nekos and human could only improve even if a few people didn't want to see it that way.

Drakken nodded his head and said "Yes I do plan on telling them, after we finish eating I will write them a letter to let them know.... the only reason I am hesitant is becuase... well as soon as I tell them they are going to want to meet you and honestly... my parents are a little overbearing." All Drakken could do was sigh, its not like they where over bearing in a bad way.... though Ginger would find out what he was talking about soon.

Ginger smiled faintly at that. "I am sure that I can handle that. Besides you can always give me a few pointers in how to deal with them. Before they wish to see me." Which reminded her that she was going to need some sort of attire that would be presentable to even see his family with. Her current clothes really wouldn't be suitable at least not now. "Even if they wanted to see me it would take time for me to get some clothes that would be remotely fitting for them to see me in."

Drakken nodded and said "Yes I will tell you all about them I promise. Just be ready for them." With that he continued to eat his meal shoveling food into his mouth as he listened to Ginger talk about clothing. After swallowing a mouth full and taking a big drink of water he replied "I planned on taking you out to the tailor in town, picking out some dresses and having you fitted for them. I would have taken you today but seeing as how we slept in so late I figured we would rest up and just go tomorrow."

Ginger listened to what he was telling her. "That sounds like a good plan to me. And I agree with that sense we slept in so late. But you have to admit it was actually kind of worth it." Though it was true they had slept for the better part of the day after what happened during the night. Still it had been great fun and she expected that there was more where that came from.

Drakken nodded and replied "Oh yeah! I completely agree, this was totally worth it. Especially since I plan on getting another taste of you tonight." After he finished talking Drakken leaned and and slip his tongue up the side of Ginger's cat ear.

Ginger blushed at that, as a low purr rumbled from him slipping his tounge up the side of her ear. "Well that will be wonderful but we cannot stay up too late. Else we will not rise up early enough for what we need to do tomorrow." Though she was looking forward to seeing what he would next to do her.

Back
Top Bottom