Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight and The Neko (JohnizBeast and CatclawFyreHeart)

Drakken smiled at her reply and said "You will do great, just let your body and desires guide you Ginger." Watching as Ginger feel to her knees Drakken licked his lips in anticipation. As her lips touched his cock for the first time Drakken let out a sigh of pleasure. His sigh turning into a low moan as she started to suck him off. "Ohhh, that it kitty... just like that" He reassured, making sure to let Ginger know she was doing a good job. Soon though she was taking his girth into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth on his large member. As she did so his soft moans turned into loud ones. Filling up the room with the sounds of pleasure.

"Oh God! Ginger!! Your mouth! Its so Warm! It Feels to fucking Good!! I think I am already about to Bust!" He moaned out loudly. It was to much, her hot mouth in heat was like any other. It was so much warmer than a human mouth. His cock felt like it was melting into her mouth, her body the way it was felt like it was built to make a man cum as much and as soon as possible. It was working to because Drakken let out a very load moan and exploded into Gingers mouth filling her tummy up with his seed.

Ginger swallowed much as she could, while he came in her mouth, filling her tummy up with his seed, and so much of it that her belly began to expand as a result from the gallon that he was pouring into. Having no idea that he had used magic to pour that much amount into her. Until finally she had to ease off his cock, or she would have probably had a sever stomache ach from the amount she had swallowed thus far. Cleaning the head off with her tounge as she still saw some droplets off, she did that fairly easily before licking her lips. "Oh that was quite delicious."

Drakken had heard that during heat her kind needed cum, and that the male nekos had more cum then humans and could go longer. He didnt know if it was true, but wouldn't be out done. Soon it seemed Ginger was licking her lips after finishing him off. He them smiled at her comment before saying "glad you like it, I promise to give your body lots more"

Using his magic he then lifted Ginger onto his bed quickly getting in between her legs. "Oh my, your already soaking wet, forgive me for making you wait" Drakken said before leaning down and slowly sliding his tongue up her got wet pussy.

Ginger blushed slightly at that. "Oh I look forward to seeing what you can do for me." Then a low growl of pleasure erupted from her throat when she was lifted by his magic and placed on the bed. While he quickly got between her legs, and then shocked her when he apologized for making her wait while she had been dripping wetness from her arousal and heat down in that area from giving him the milking that he had wanted from her. The growl like moan only became louder when she felt his tounge slowly sliding up her dripping wet pussy. "I can forgive you of that, after all I think it was the milking of your cock that turned me on further." That and she found all of this arousing an exciting even though it was brought upon her from her cycle.

As she forgave him, Drakken gave a playful wink to Ginger before getting to work on her womanhood. His tongue grazed her soft lips as he slide his tongue back and forth just teasing the edge of her pussy. Though he had only began to tease her. Drakken grabbed each of Gingers knees with his big strong hands. He then got onto his knees lifting Gingers lower body up into the air so he could see her behind. He then took his tongue and slid up all the way in between her butt cheeks, over her anus then in between Gingers legs before finally finding its way back over the soft folds of her pussy. The only tongue Drakken's tongue left her skin was when he went back to lick her the same way over and over, wetting both of her holes with his Saliva.

She couldn't help the blush that colored her face when she saw his wink, from the words she had spoken. Then a low moan as she felt his tounge tease her already swollen and wet pussy lips. Causing her skin to ripple in reaction to it, but what made it even worse was when he exposed her lower body to air, revealing her but cheeks to him. But that wasn't all that happened as the cool air rushed over behind. It was long before she felt his tounge slide all the way over those cheeks and her anus. Before moving back over the soft folds of her pussy causing a low moan to erupt from her throat. The cooler air which cooled off his salivia made her body ripple even more from her arousal. She didn't know how much more of the teasing she could take as did it over and over coating both of her holes with his saliva.

Drakken could tell she was feeling it. Every time his tongue reached the soft folds of her pussy more and more juices where flowing out. Not to mention the increased amount of heat he could on his face. Though if Ginger thought she was getting out of this without an orgasm she was wrong. As his tongue started to reach her pussy on this lick instead of going to to licking in between her butt cheeks he began to assault her clit with his tongue. His tongue flicked and teased Ginger's erect clit. He soon started to suck and slurp on Ginger's clit showing no mercy to the sensitive bud of nerves.

Ginger's ears flickered back flat against her head, as the pleasure from the suckling and slurping of her clitoris pushed her over the edge, as her body tightened an rippled on his tounge. A low cry came out of her throat as her body arched from her first orgasm. Sending even more juices down her love tunnel. Though the muscles had squeezed tightly in her contractions from the orgasm it would be some time before she came down from the high she had experienced. But that would not be the last orgasm she would have while the prince showed no mercy to those sensitive bud of nerves.

As Ginger came, Drakken opened his mouth wide so that her could catch all the juices squirting out of her in his mouth. Though once she finished he continued to play with her clit. He began to suck and slurp on her soaking wet pussy while he rubbed her clit with his finger. Drakken would have no mercy on Ginger. He wanted to see how many orgasm he could bring her to orgasm. He continued to make her cum over and over again. He wasn't keeping count of how many times her brought her to that high. Though he wouldn't stop until she begged him to fuck her with everything she had.

Ginger cried out for each and every orgasm that she had under this onslaught of her clitoris, how ever eventually she could stand it no more, as one more low cry escaped her throat, and she could finally speak her voice was husky. "Please, no more, I need you inside me now, or I won't be able to be responsible for what happenes next." Her eyes were already dilated enough, but with that last orgasom her eyes had started to glow, the feline nature that lay dormant in nekos was waking up, and if her cycle wasn't brought to a close it was going to take over.

As her eyes started to glow and she begged for him Drakken smiled. That is exactly what he wanted, so he dropped her lower body to the bed, the head of his big cock in front of her over prepared pussy. Then in one thrust he forced the entire length of his cock right up into Gingers body letting out a loud moan. He could feel himself rip right through her hymen. "OH SHIT!! ITS SO HOT AND TIGHT!!" He moaned out loudly as he felt her virgin blood trickle down his balls. Though he know she needed it so he quickly began to thrust his big hard cock around inside of Gingers hot tight pussy.

Gingers eyes were still glowing, and her skin was getting hotter, as low growl erupted from her throat when she felt him in one thrust force the entire length into her body ripping through her virginal hymen, as the warm blood trickle through the breakage. Though it had been slightly painful at least that was the only the pain she would have to deal with until she of course gave birth. As the pain receded pleasure began to slowly take its place burning its way back through her veins and overly sensitive body.
A rumbling purr like moan came from her throat as her muscles contracted almost against her will as the more wild side of the neko took over.

Drakken was going to make sure to give this kitty everything he had. As he pounded her pussy he took his big cock and pulled it almost all the way out of her leaving only the tip in. Then he slammed all 12 inches of his thick girth right back up inside her. He did this over and over again, only getting faster and hard with each thrust. Moans and the sounds of sex filled up the room as they mated. A wet slapping could be heard every time he pumped his cock into her. "OH SHIT GINGER!!! YOUR TIGHT HOT PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD!! ARE YOU READY FOR MY SEED TO FILL UP YOUR PUSSY!!" Drakken moaned out loudly.

Ginger's eyes were still glowing, even as her voice came out with an exotic sounding purr like moan. "Oh yess I am ready for you to spill that hot seed of yours into my pussy." Then she smiled showing her small fangs and intentinally squeezed his length with her muscles. Almost as if to egg him on. Even as her body began to tighten once more of its own violation as the ripples across her body got stronger from the blazing inferno of her peak cycle. She matched his rythem for most of it only flagging once or twice when her body tried to give out on her but she didn't let that stop her.

Drakken let out a loud moan as he pumped his seed deep into Gingers hot pussy. His baby batter washed her insides out quickly working its way to her eggs. Finding 4 eggs to fertilize, and knocking Ginger up with a litter of kittens. His moans turned into heavy breathing as he pulled his cock out of Ginger making cum gush out from inside her. His seed mixed with her virgin blood spilled onto the bed. "Oh Ginger that was great... though I don't plan on stopping here darling" Drakken told her. Soon ornage magic tentacles began to spring from his body. Each of them clear and translucent.

Ginger cried out loudly as she orgasmed a few minuets later just before he pulled out of her, which helped to spill the rest of the seed and blood that would not be used. Sense he had just moments before impregnated her with the seed that would spring forth life in her womb. She blushed when she heard that he was not quite done with her just yet. "Oh and what are you going to do to me next?" Came the soft husky question that was still laced from her orgasm, and the cycle that hadn't quite ended yet. Though her glowing eyes took note of the clear looking tentacles that suddenly sprang from Drakken.

"Well you are just going to have to find out are you." Drakken replied to her. Each orange jelly looking tentacle was connect to a sphere on Drakkens cock that looked to made of the same substance. Even the the glowing tentacles seemed jelly like they where firm and strong. Each like a muscular cock, ready to pound a pussy. One tentacle wrapped around her arm, then another around her legs and arms and lifted Ginger into the air before a tentacle went up into her pussy, then one into her mouth, lastly one went up into her butt. "Oh yeah that feels fucking great!" Drakken said. Each of the tentacles pleasure was being sent right back to his cock. If Ginger looked closely she would see white liquid going through the center of each tentacle as Drakken's balls provided each one with more of his seed. Each tentacle was more like a an extension of his cock.

Ginger could see, what looked to be a white liquid going through the center of each tentacle, and she guessed that it might be his seed but she had no idea if that was true or not. But with the one in her mouth she gently began to suck it off. Having a feeling that even if she didn't that it would force her to milk him. But a low moan escaped her throat though muffled as it was due to the fact of the one being in her mouth. She felt the other one enter her pussy, while the last one entered her tight hole in her butt.
It was the strangest feeling of being stuffed every where as her stomach began to slowly bulge from the excess cum that was being poured into it.
She had never experienced anything like this before and was glad she had made her choice when coming to his door asking for his help. Though she was bound and splayed for view while they continued to ravish her, and it made her feel so very naughty that the blush on her face spread a little farther than it normally would have.

As the tentacles fucked ginger Drakken moaned out, the pleasure of each being routed back into him. It made sure to keep him cumming, his seed being poured into Gingers holes as each one of them where fucked. As Ginger hung up in the air Drakken couldn't help but moan out loudly as he watched her. The image of her being completely destroyed by his tentacles was so erotic.

The tentacles pump and pounded each of her holes, spraying cum constantly into her orifices. Her stomach would expand until each was full, though soon cum would begin to drip and ooze out her her. "More!" Drakken shouted. Then more tentacles came out, two more then went into each of her homes craming their way into her body. Then two tentacles attacked to her breast and began to suck and pleasure them, a last one attached to her clit doing the same.

Ginger couldn't help but cry out when the tentacles latched themselves to her breasts and began to suck and pleasure them. But the icing on the cake was the one that attached to her clitoris doing the same as the other three. Causing her to cry out in another orgasm, spilling her juices down her love tunnel. How ever the suckling tentacles at her breast managed to get milk to drip down from her sensitive nipples. Even if it was not quite mothers milk yet.

As the milk came out of her, a tentacle quickly shot out of the ones milking her breast. Then then grabbed a cup and began to put her breast milk into it. Once it had a good amount, the cup was brought to his mouth and he began to drink it. "Ahhh good milk, its not that pure yet.. but soon I am going to milk you like a cow dalrling." He said after drinking it. For the next few hours the tentacles continued to make her cum as the relentless pumped around inside her holes. It wasn't until the sun began to cum up that Drakken finally let her down. As the long hard tentacles come out of her lower holes, cum sprayed out from them all over the floor as her belly deflated. "How did you like it kitty?" Drakken asked her as her used up body lay on the floor in a large puddle of cum.

Ginger blushed when she realized after the glowing of her eyes dimmed, and the cycle began to slowly abate as it had been satisfied. That she felt her body was laying in a puddle of cum. "Ooh well that was incredible, that was nothing like what I could have pictured in my dreams." She had almost been tempted to say that she had loved every bit of it. But she didn't want to seem to easy on the prince after all she figured he wasn't going to want a repeat preformance. She was after all at the end of the day still a peasant to the royal class. Her blush deepened as she glanced at the puddle of cum. "I guess you want me to clean that up?" But even though she asked that question her muscles didn't want to move, she had been totally spent.

"Good because if you think this is the last time I plan on having you quell my carnal desires you are wrong." Drakken told her making the ball of energy on his cock detach. Though as she asked if she was to clean it up he smiled and said "No, I know your in no condition to clean it up, if I wanted you to do so I would have stopped hours ago." The orb of energy float to wear she was and sucked up all the cum off the floor "I will save that to feed you later." he replied before picking her up and using his magic get the access cum off of her. Though he also used magic to plug up her pussy so the cum that was inside her would stay. He wanted to make sure his seed stayed inside her long enough to knock her up for sure.

He then laid her on the bed and said "lets get some sleep." Soon Drakken was cuddled up with her in the bed and they where under the covers both smelling of sex and each other. Drakken quickly feel asleep with Ginger in his arms his hand on her cum filled expanded tummy.

Ginger was greatful that he didn't want her to clean up the mess that they had made. Though she was exhausted and in time at all she fell into a deep sleep, snuggled up against Drakken, the warmth of his body keeping her warm, even when her cycle ended. How ever with the magic plug inside of her it allowed the time needed to make sure that his seed fully took within her body. Though she did gain some pleasure from feeling his hand laying atop her cum filled tummy. Had she not been mind blown by what they had done she would have told him good night before falling asleep herself. But he had beaten her to dreamland before she could enter it.

But as the sun rose, and when ever they would wake up, it would be a wonder on how they would deal with each other after this or if Ginger would be able to look him in the eyes after mating with the prince. It would probably take alot to awake the sleeping neko because of their activities of last night.

When morning came Drakken himself was still sleeping. A maid had come in at one point to wake him but upon seeing the two snuggled up against each other under the covers she decided to leave and let them be. It wasn't until the late afternoon that Drakken woke up rubbing his eyes. Though soon he was blessed with the sight of Ginger laying next to him, her tummy still nice and plump from the load of cum that was inside her. He then gently started to kiss her lips as he rubbed her tummy. In between kisses he said "Wake up ginger, its late. Time to wake up darling"

Back
Top Bottom