Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Four Families (Ezralora and Lunarwolf)

Baal let out a low grumble as the pair of them continued to walk, before peering over his shoulder as the door closed behind him. He could feel the chill coming off the stonework around them, as they went into the dungeons. "I will have to agree with you there." he muttered, as he brushed some of his red hair behind his ear.

"sorry if its cold I have been told it makes people willing to talk faster so they can be put where it is warm" Suzanna hated how cold it was but she didn't argue with the generals

"You're talking to someone who lives in a place where it is cold a lot of the year, so please nothing to apologise for." He told her as he did indeed seem fine. Following the torches they eventually would probably make it to the holding cells, and it wasn't hard to spot which one was in use, as two guards were waiting outside of it, the signs of the general were there, but he was most likely in the cell.

“First of all I would like it if any of the visiting kings or queens ask how the questioning is going or offer to help you accept it they are here so we can end this feud. Secondly what all have to learned so far” Suzanna wanted to know how much they had learned

The General bowed his head, a few bits of his armour clicking together as he did so. "Of course your highness. As for what we have gathered, not much. It appears that the assassin knows how to take a beating. In other words, nothing. Whilst it is not preferred we might have to up the interrogation process considerably."

Susanna sighed and then nodded her head "see if there are other things we can try before go that and if we do have to make sure to document everything so that no one can say that we didn't do all we could"

The general nodded his head before saluting her. From his face it was clear that he was less than happy about doing this himself. "Understood ma'am." He told her before moving towards the cell and pushed the door open where muffled voices could be heard as the process resumed.

Susanna watched as he left her eyes narrowing once his back was turned to her. once the door was shut only then did she speak "overconfident fucker thinking he doesn't have to answer to me"

Back
Top Bottom