Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Four Families (Ezralora and Lunarwolf)

Kate shook her head “not really but then again I have only been on one and I was thrown and broke my arm” Kate could tell the girl was trying to be nice and not make her feel like an outsider there

Astrid tapped her fingers together. "Well obviously the person who trained that horse was a bad person." She huffed and placed her hands on her hips with determination, but at the last second it faltered. "W-would you like to go riding with me at some point? I promise you won't get thrown!"

Kate smiled a little and then nodded her head "if your certain I won't get hurt" Kate didn't want to get hurt once more and then thought of getting tossed off of another horse scared her the most.

"Well..." She huffed and placed her hands on her chest as she stuck it out proudly. "I will be on the same horse, so even if it did throw us off we'd be recovering together." With a firm nod she gave a smile before letting out a little laugh.

"ok we can try them" Kate was a little hesitant to get back on a horse but she knew if someone was going to join her she could give it a shot without worrying about getting hurt once again

"I will be right behind you." Astrid said as she gave a brief little smile and offered her hand, "But... before we can... i just need a little bit more information if you could help... and then we can have the rest of the day!"

Kate nodded her head "what do you want to know" Kate was scared that they were going to ask her all these questions and then she was going to get hurt just like her mother used to. to Kate that was normal and while it would probably appal everyone there all she was scared of was getting hit by one of them for not telling them what they wanted to know

Last edited:
Astrid smiled and took her hand to lead her outside to where her group had set up, they had taken a few horses along with her usual one and tapped her fingers for a brief moment. "We... we don't have any pegasus with us... not for a long time... but do you want to ride my white horse?" She asked as she slowly moved towards her own steed, a beautiful white horse that was lightly snacking on what grass it could find for now.

"are they the ones with wings?" Kate knew of a young horse that had one she knew of three others like that as well they were the final remaining creatures of the four great families and she was curious if she was right about who they were.

"Mhm." Astrid said before letting a small smile play across her face, "The winged horse is a pegasus... but the closest thing i have is a white horse, the last time i tried having wax wings on him he didn't like it that much, but i was four."

“I know where there are four but they don’t trust many people” Kate have her a soft smile as she figured the girl was nice and could be trusted with this information

Astrid glanced at her, understanding what she meant this time and her eyes widened slightly. "Y-you do?" She asked not sure how this girl could know where they are. She brushed a few strands of her long blue hair away from her face and gave a little smile.

"yep they a sweet and very shy" Kate grinned at her she had wanted to make sure that she was someone she coul trust before telling her

"then I can take you to them" Kate smiled at her brightly the first real smiled she had given anyone since she had arrived at the castle

King Baal sat in his chair as he let out a sigh. "They have been gone a while." he commented, his face like a stone pillar as very little emotion was shown as he looked over Suzaana. "Do you think it will work?" He asked her.

Astrid was surprised as the hug had caught her off guard. She gave a smile as some of her blue hair fell over her face and she hugged her back. "Thank you."

Suzanna looked at him "I do think it will work as they are close to the same age she will feel more comfortable around her then she does the rest of us." Suzanna moved to sit down only to sigh when her advisors decided that they had every right to be in on the meeting they were currently holding and it had her rather pissed off

Baal moved his cold gaze over to them advisors, his orange eyes burning a little as he set his demeaning gaze upon them. "If it will aid in our cause i will trust your judgement for now." He said to her before he closed his eyes. One of the knights he had brought with him staying near the chair he was in, looking rather tense just being around his employer and Sovereign.

Astrid eventually made her return and cleared her throat. "Your grace, your grace, our majesty." he said as she addressed the kings and queen. "She has agreed to show me." She muttered as she played with her long blue hair.

Suzanna nodded her head lightly "thank you" Suzanna then looked at Astrid "thank you from speaking with her she seems to have taken a liking to you"

Back
Top Bottom