Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Four Families (Ezralora and Lunarwolf)

Astrid let out a slow sigh before she nodded her head. She nervously ran a hand through her blue hair before swaying a little on the balls of her feet. "She does yes, but just me... none of you are to come. So this could be potentially... ehem... dangerous?" She said before one of her guards stiffened a little, clearly not happy with letting his queen out of sight.

Suzanna nodded her head "that is understandable and I don't blame her for wanting it to be just you right now" Suzanna settled in to her chair and then looked at the others and smiled it wasn't long before dinner was being brought in to them so that they could eat

Astrid nodded her little head and took a seat, with the aid of her guard as she tried to look somewhat regal.

Baal took in a deep breath as he adjusted in his seat. "Once we have found out where they are, what do we do then?" He asked, curiously, his gaze moving between those at the table as he gripped the arm of his chair and relaxed, proceeding to repeat the process.

"we have to see if its possible to earn their trust they are our only hope in survival and we are the same for them" Susanna knew that their national animals needed to survive or the kingdoms would all fall in to ruin

Astrid gulped before nodding her head and gave a really, really nervous smile before raising her hands. "So no pressure then." She pointed out before giving another nervous laugh as she stared at the table. The look on her face showed that she was beginning to feel such a pressure building on her shoulders, this could all fall flat if she slips up at all. She wanted to help the little girl as well, but didn't know how she could do both without feeling like she was... Well using her.

"none at all" Sazanna walked over an touched her shoulder lightly "there is no pressure on you at all Astrid we all have to ear our kingdoms animals trust before we can move on and save our homes" Suzanna knew how she felt but there was no pressure on her at all

Astrid relaxed under her pat before nodding quietly. "It's okay." She repeated before nodding as she said that they had to earn the trust of their animals before she let out a quiet sigh. That was something she had yet to do, and was dreading it. Her family was nearly gone, what chance did she have of accomplishing such a thing?

(dont forget our other one)

Suzanna smiled at her "don't fear your young and kind your family animal will love and bless you I am sure of it" Suzanna then ruffled her hair once more before going and sitting down

Astrid lowered her head as she felt her ruffling her hair, it did little to raise her spirits before she blew out some air into her cheeks and took in a deep breath. "Have you received your animal's blessing?" She asked her after a long pause, not wanting to have to force her to answer anything she would otherwise wish to remain quiet.

"once long ago when I was a child before they vanished from the kingdom" Suzanna sighed and wished that things would go back to where they belonged

Baal remained quiet as he fiddled with the pommel of his sword before he stood up and bowed a little. "I will take my leave for the evening." He said before he marched out of the room.

Astrid nodded a little before she slid off her seat. "I think i will take my leave as well, can we continue this tomorrow?" She asked as she gave a curtsey.

"of course go ahead and get some rest I wont keep you" Suzanna smiled lightly and then motioned for the maids to show then to their rooms

Astrid gave a nod and headed up stairs, disappearing into her room for the night. The night was long, one filled with her tossing and turning until she woke up in her bed. No one was there... she could see the shadow outside of her guard watching over her before she let out a small sigh. That was until something moved in the corner of her room where the light didn't quite reach. "Hello...?" She called out as the thought of goblins and other creatures began to crawl into her head before she took in a deep breath. Someone was there, definitely there and they were beginning to move closer. She saw a silver blade and called out loudly. "Guard!" She cried out as there was a clatter in her room and the assassin charged towards her.

Suzanna had been in the hall when she had called out and when the guard went in so do Suzanna. Suzanna left the guard to deal with the assassin and she grabbed Astrid and pulled her close as she scurried her out of the room. "stay close and don't look back" Suzanna was furious that someone had gotten in to the castle and tried to hurt her guest and for this the assassin would pay dearly

Astrid glanced at Suzanna, fear clearly in her eye as she was dragged away to what she hoped was safety. She stayed close, oh boy did she stay close. Leaving the sound of metal and metal clanging against one another as her guard dealt with the assassin. It would be about ten minutes before the guard knocked on the door wherever they had gone, letting Suzanna know that the would be assassin has been restrained, beaten, but restrained. If she wanted to ask questions, now would be the best time before they are executed.

Suzanna had taken her to her own room so that she could ensure that the child was safe. after getting her tucked in to the bed and assuring her that she would be safe with her Suzanna went and answered the door "have the general interrogate him first I want to know how he got in the castle, who sent him, and why he thought attacking a child would be a good idea"Suzanna then closed the door and walked back over to her "your safe now no one can get in here unless I let them"

Astrid looked around as she was in the bed, and was trying her best to just calm down to get a few of her thoughts together. The bell had rung and people were beginning to riled from sleep and get to action from hearing the commotion and rumour was beginning to spread fast. Astrid nodded slowly as the guard turned and began to head away. She took in a deep breath before brushing a hand through her blue hair. "okay..." she said softly before she cleared her throat as she fidgeted with the duvet. "Has... has this ever happened before?"

"no not since my parents passed away which is why I am upset but don't worry no one can get in this room unless I let them in" Suzanna then smiled at her and hugged her gently

Astrid froze for a moment as she felt her hug, and slowly hugged her back. She took in a deep breath before resting her head on her shoulder. "I believe you.."

Baal was less than amused to hear what had been going on and was trying to get to the bottom of this, as he had been turned away by Suzanna's general of military and was stuck grasping at loose strings.

"I am going to see what is going on but the room is protected" Suzanna wanted to hear what he had learned sooner rather then later

Back
Top Bottom