Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Walkers (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!!!)

(as always>w>)

Most of his life, Todd had tried to keep to blood bags or already preserved ones. Sure he had fed on humans, but farm raised made blood that was.... not stale, just bland. You learned the flavors by what farm they grew up in- always already so drone like, there was nothing wrong with killing them.
Rena... Rena had come to the house hold as a child off the street and had been given freedom of the whole house as long as she worked. Who knew what she saw and who by but no one had ever fed on her that he knew of. Now he knew why. Un farmed blood was... potent. It took MANY mental stabbings to himself to finally pull out of the woman arm when it wasn't 'safe' to keep doing so. With speed his family was known for, the prince was now up, away and pacing in-front of the servant. His head was debating WILDLY at the chance to go and bite again, but the rational side warn he would need her alive to help his home and his sister.
No Dead and drained servant.
"Rena. I......." It hurt to try and concentrate... this would wear off in due time; it had to. "Rena, stand up and go to the kitchen, make your self food with what EVER is edible. If there is nothing, come back and make a shopping list."
DAMN IT VIVIAN, what had she started!?

Rena stood and after wabbling a little bit she headed to the kitchen. after looking through it, she found only a can of soup that was still safe to eat. Rena made the soup and then worked on a shopping list since she would need more food in the house to feed them both. Rena then looked at her wrist and smiled a little. the bite had felt so good almost addictive. Rena then shook her head and focused on eating her food

A tantrum could be silent. The door was closed as she left and the second it clicked; Todd was yanking at his hair and his frustration. DAMN IT! Fresh blood was delicious!!!! His teeth itched to have it all..... but he was fed and healthy after a two day starvation. Thats all he needed.. Yes. Teeth rolled to a show as he held his own finger in his mouth. Fudge.... was it all he needed???!!!

This might be why a 'Prince' was never on the leading throne. They were DRAWN to fresh blood once tasted, but as a princess; Vivian had had the training to deal with the lure of it.
"Was it such a wise idea, my Queen?" Jayme asked his princess... no, queen of this land; upon their short trail back. "Mister Todd as never fed on a fresh blooder. Just those drone farmed humans." If you asked him, the bloodless corpses he was allowed to eat in his wolf form had NO flavor... and no fat... blech!
"She's his only food source right now... but also his only helper. If he does... kill her..... we would never hear from him and you know it. He's waste away before telling you he killed some one. Last time it was just a drone but we didn't find out until we couldn't find him for court... and he was starving then too."

Vivian looked at him "Jayme my brother is stronger than that now and I know he will go out of his way to avoid hurting or killing her" Vivian then looked at him really well and smiled a little. Vivian then turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and spoke lightly "you know I am been thinking about taking a lover would you be interested in that position" Vivian was joking a bit but if he said yes she wouldn't turn him down

Topic change, brain go WHAAA?!?!
Jayme stood rigid and tall at his queens rather... ODD courting ask. "I... Uh...." Oh the poor were wolf had a loss for words. Brain in over drive- But she is queen, she needs better blood the a guard... a wolf... How the heck would that ever work?! Not enemies but compatible????? Who knew???
His mouth how ever betrayed him. "I dont see the line, I would very much like to take first place in it...." Hands betrayed him too, taking her own as they rested near his face.
UH.... Ugly ugly ugly response!!!!!
This was his queen!!! A vampire, his charge to be watching... Not courting.
Though... being a queens consort plus guards, always watching.........
Side panic brain- shit am I going to be fed on? Damn, woman I can just hunt for you if you ask!

(stall for them until Rena brings list oooooorrrrrr what do you want to happen, I will do it)

Vivian smiled and then kissed him lightly "good then we are agreed on top of you being my guard you are also my lover now which means you will of course be sharing my room back at the house with me" Vivian had a smile on her face as she could tell he was mentally freaking out and to her it was kinda cute and as much as she wanted to tease him more they needed to get back to the house so to motivate him she leaned over and whispered in to his ear "shall we get back so you can help me out of this rather uncomfortable dress"

His slack jaw went snap as she spoke... but he grew wise. "Miss Vivian... I think I will advise you in this. We get you your own fresh human.... While the Man in me would love to see those clothes leave you, you still are technically a princess and THAT would not be wise of me." A finger held up to her mouth to prevent a retort. "I might be a lover, Princess, but I'm still proper. Second date." he teased right back now as he continued to lead the two in to the front of the mansion. "We still need fresh food for the horse and other then your blood madam, there is nothing for me. If you still feel frisky after your human then we can talk of de clothing."
Hey this area was a tropic area all the time, there were always hunters around so he could catch and feed on...... perhaps a good will gift to get her brothers blessing.
Damn, strange to think about. But... he really wasn't a prude wolf, he held basic woman rights in high standard, she was also a princess.... her first mating would be smelled..... by a LOT of noses....

Vivian sighed and looked at him “now where is the fun in that” Vivian pouted a little she would rather have fun before feeding as she was still ok on that aspect since she had fed before breakfast. Vivian then leaned in to him a little and wondered “your worried about people not wanting to follow me because my first consort is a wolf aren’t you”

"That wasn't even a thought. Im... worried they won't take you seriously knowing you mated before marriage. You have more honor then that and they would call you a whore if you did." He did not want that. "Would you like a human or an animal?" he asked, changing topic back towards food.

"I don't care all that should matter to anyone is that I don't let it affect how I rule and let someone call me that to my face and I am good I fed before we left so I wont need to feed for a day or two" Vivian smiled at him lightly and her hands were still around his neck

"So venison then." he put his head against the woman's forehead before shifting to his wolf form and slipping under her hold. Tail wagging like a maniac as he bared his teeth in a smile. A happy bounce around the woman and he began to search the air for dinner.
He was sure to hear about this when he returned to the mansion with dinner but he needed to eat too. But she was a princess and a gift would be in order to court the young lady properly.

Vivian rolled her eyes at him and then headed back to the manor she owned so that she could get to work on cleaning it up while she searched for staff to clean the building daily.

It had been a rough hour as he waited for himself to calm down; no he didn't want to starve but he didn't want THAT addiction to the young lady.... Todd had enough sense in him to just sit and choose a random book from the dusty tombs. Oh Joy, World History....
Better then nothing, he was three chapters in to it when he realized that her lunch should have ended and she never got back to him with a list of food needed....
"Rena?" He called through the hall, staying in his study. Yes she was still in the building... but where???

A happy tailed Jayme came forth from the woods with a young doe. At this point, who would notice a single doe missing out of a herd of deer. Shifting back with a single cracked bone and the human that was him roped up the deer on the side of the barn.
Oh, yes there was a horse and he probably wouldn't like the smell of blood... Hmm.. Maybe he would take the stallion in to town while it drained for miss Vivian. He would cut it before leaving...
"Your Highness, I brought a deer back!" he called from the front door- much brighter in here then their arrival; ok, not brighter, the shades were still down, but less dusty. "Miss Vivian? You know we can get help to do this right????" he called out and took off muddy boots.

Vivian looked at him and then laughed a little as her face had splotches of dust and dirt on it "yes I know but it would be nice if once we do hire someone they are coming into a clean house that they only have to maintain and not clean from head to toe" Vivian smiled at him a little more as she went back to cleaning since she wanted to make sure that everything was perfect in the house before she went and hired someone.

Rena was in the kitchen her head on the table as the spell she had been under had made it so that even if she was exhausted she would still get up and get to work and this had a lasting effect on her body since she was exhausted at this point and was in desperate need of some rest before she could do any cleaning or making a list

"You are a new queen though. You do not need to do this." A new queen that had been flirty, and if so the only way to get her to stop was too... fool around, he would.
"That is what staff is for, Cleaning. Oh... on that side note, the doe is draining in a bucket for you, but I would like to get the horse away from the smell... Any way to send it to a place?" The wolf mentioned this all as he followed the princess... sorry, queen; around the house like a dog.

Venturing to where he hoped the young lady was; Todd found her clutching the table with her head on it. "Miss Rena? Are you ok? I honestly expected you back in the study a while ago..." A heisted hand hovered over hers; still wary he might take more blood; before setting it down to pat it gently.

"of course you can but most of out horses are used to the smell of blood" Vivian then bounced around the manor as she cleaned and made the building look presentable for when she did hire someone to maintain it.

Rena grumbled a little bit and then shifted her head showing that she was sleeping and that he didn't need to be worried about her

That was... true....... "Oh wait, dont they get blood and oak mead barley snacks?" he questioned more himself then the woman as his gaze turned towards the barn facing wall.
His arms and strength were for her to do as she pleased and if the cleaning woman had needs something held, moved or lifted he was there to offer that. Sure he would rather someone not her be doing this but, her new hive needed to be done her way.

Releasing his pat to the woman hand and Todd leaned away from her. She was fine.... but that only made him feel alone... and hungry again.... NO. No sips from a sleeping participant! Hands high in his own disgust and he took stock of the tiny kitchen himself.... marking what he needed and how much this all may cost. But he had his own bank, away from his queen mothers coffers; no need to fear for now.... Side addition: get more blood donors.....

Rena grumbled as she started to wake up and then cracked her neck a little. his moving around had woken her up "I am sorry sir I don't know what came over me I was just really tired all of a sudden" Rena stood up and then cleaned up the food that she had made. while she moved and worked it was easy to see that she was tired but since she didn't have his speed it would take some time to get the other rooms in the house suitable to sleep in.

Vivian nodded her head to his question and worked while she was humming to himself

"Rena. Go to a room and claim it as your own personal room. Then get some proper sleep. We had a rough time getting here." Todd didn't mention what he was, how he got her here... it all was dependent on what the memory was playing in her head.

(where go with these two..... a wolf and a vampire queen.... how should she start her own clan?)

"none of the rooms other than your's sire are furnished or clean enough for someone else to live in" Rena had looked before she had cleaned his room and made it livable. Rena finished cleaning up what she needed to and then looked at him lightly "is there anything else i can do for you"

Oh he was going to regret this later..... "Go sleep in my room. No, I do not mean that in a dirty way, Rena." he told her as he took her tired face in his hand and mesmored just a bit to get her to actually do so. It seemed she was one that...thrived on work...doing so until she 'broke down.' "You only need to lay out my bathrobe on the door before you go to sleep." He added as he let go, eyes drawn to the small windowed door. Snow. Even more reason to get to town the next day and feed himself on her
No.
Wait.
That was wrong.
Feed her AND himself.
Fudge, he was having a hard time clearing his mind of that taste.

Rena blinked a little and then looked at her "if you are sure sire" Rena knew that it wasn't normal for a maid to sleep in her master's room but then at the same time she didn't know if he wanted more from her then just for her to sleep

"Quite sure. You seem to need the rest. I cant have you passing out on me, you are the only helper I have here at the time." he gave a true smile as he moved out of the room and back up to the study.... Brain fretting between WHAT DID I DO?! and Why didn't I say take the couch in the study??
But that was his blood fueled mental state.... and a mental state that was creeping along the edge of Lust for that blood...

"yes sire" Rena then headed up to his room after she finished what she needed to so she could get some rest. Rena walked in to the room and since she had no night clothes slept in the slip she wore under her work clothes

Morning had come to the snowy mansion, and with the curtains open and shutters drawn, a faint ray of the sun was a welcome in the bedroom.
Morning meant he could get the girl proper food.... wait....
He flung himself to a sit and stared at the shutters. This was his bedroom!? He had sent the girl up here to sleep!! Spazzed brain searched the sheets near him to find a still dressed, still breathing human at his side.
Why the hell had he come to sleep here where he KNEW he sent the girl here?!?!?! She was a ball of fabric on the top of the comforter- no new punctures that he sensed and thought he 'calmed' his brain still was watching the woman vein twitch on her balled hand.

Back
Top Bottom