Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Walkers (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!!!)

"Look.... Walking is too slow. Please get on the horse. She's harmless." and with a tap to their butts, both horse sank to the cold dirt with a little huff of effort. "Obedient.... they have their own will... but with their owners around, completely trustworthy." he said, roughly moving her hand to the flank of the mare who didn't even move under her hand. "Please just get on."

"no" Rena's voiced held fear as she yanked her hand free and scrambled away from the creature the fear coming from being almost trampled by one os being close to one had her a little freaked out

A deep breath and he stepped up to her once more; taking her chin and holding it tight. "Rena. Look at me." he said with out adding anything else until he saw her eyes. His own flickered with gold as he once again spoke. "Please, get on the horse. She is your friend, she will never hurt you. Get on."

Rena's mind battled his powers and while she was able to break through it was harder for her to fight it and after several minutes her face became blank as she did as ordered.

Ok, now it was a rush job to get her to Mallondri while still controlled. He didn't feed on his way down and though it was only a day, he hadn't had his 'breakfast' the day before; hiding in the deep trees when the sun came out.
"Welcome, Rena. This is my new home and you are my new servant. Please open all the shudders, but close the curtains." he took the girl off the mare and the horse walked herself and the stallion in to the stables. He would get to them in a minute.

Horses untacked, washed down from a days run and stored in the multitude of the stalls here, Todd had his head on the wood posts.... Damn... he never thought of how he would try to keep her here during the day hours... Why was she loyal to his mother?... the bitch was ruthless, and probably would hit her...Or feed on her... that was a worse fate...

Rena had been taken in by the woman under the condition she did as told and she had that was why she was allowed to clean the royal families rooms. The queen had never harmed her and often treated her like a daughter

Well, she'd still be treated Kindly here.... if he didn't have to keep using his powers... which... he really wanted food... like proper blood.... but all that was around was his horses and the girl... and NO, he was not feeding on her. That would be un beneficial to him.... maybe he'd go hunting.....

Rena finished her work and went and stood in the front hall her face blank still but in time she would break free of his control once again.

Vivian stretched when they arrived at her home and then hopped off her horse and walked into the barn. she had her brother and a direct path between the two houses that made the distance shorter for them to visit but at the same time if you didn't know the trail was there you could pass it by easily

The wolf that was her Guard shifted at her finishing pace; taking the horse to its stall. Like her brothers home, there was room for more horses to stable here. Sure this Stallion would be lonely for now, but when this miss took the time to get more servants then it would be fine. A new queen bee in a hive making her place, she would soon have this part of the word under her thumb and not her mothers
“Madam, May I advise a quick hunt for food... nothing is stocked here with no staff...”

At this point, since they were already at the home, Todd had let the full control of his servant go.. Though he was afraid if he went anywhere she would escape... a chain would be no help if he desired her help from across the rooms. He was not versed in holding or warding spells- just his inmate ability to control minds... but that taxed him.....
“Alright... Why do you deem to hate my offer to work here?” the vampire prince put forth to the girl while she was still semi under his command.

if he was paying attention he would notice that his was not the only spell on her while she was loyal to the queen she determined to remain there and serve the female was unusually strong. Rena was currently struggling against two spells which was why it had taken her as long as it had to break free the first time. the queen had had to layer her spell so that Rena couldn't fully dig her way out of the spell.

Vivian nodded her head "we may have to I have staff that work here but I normally give them notice when I am coming to visit so they can get the place stocked"

They hadn’t done that and no loyal servants were here. “Would you like an animal or a live hunter madam?” The shifter asked his princess.... sorry new queen.... as he stiffed the air, even in a human form his senses were wonderful and many deer were around. But if she could wait, a human could be reached in a minute or two.

Not versed in any magic, that was only meant for his family’s line of woman; he could not sense her dilemma between the two orders. He only wanted his question answered and the girls blank face when he asked meant she didn’t reply. “Rena... answer the question, please.”

Vivian frowned and then shook her head "no we should walk the hidden path and see my brother to make sure he made it to his home safely" Vivian had a path between the two homes that was spelled so that it was a short trip.

Rena frowned and then grasped her head as the pain of the two spells was beginning to get to be too much for her to handle

"Yes, miss." He bobbed his head, watched the horse for a second then led the way around the back of the stable. It wasn't one way but her brother liked it cold so it might have been frosted over...

this human was beginning to be a bother... He couldn't release her, couldn't feed on her, and she had a hard time under his control. "Whenever you can, just answer, alright?" He walked off out of the room and hopped the last few stairs to his basement. .. Looking to see if there were any left over preserved blood....

Rena dropped to the ground and held on to her head it hurt and she felt like her brain was going to explode.

Vivian headed down the trail in the direction of her brothers home so they could talk

The magic that his sister had was effective, and her path she set up was charmed in a way that it would alert him of her coming.
Grabbing his coat when he heard the chime, Todd whisked himself out to the back garden door. It was far to bright to be out here, but it must be a time his sister could still travel. "I know you hear me, sister. Hurry. It is still day here." He spoke to the path as he covered his head from the rays.

“We will be there shortly” Vivian and her companion arrived a few short minutes later and she walked over and hugged her brother “glad you made it here safe and sound”

A deep hug and he took his sister's coat as her wolf just followed. "No hitches really.... Except my new servant. She is still bound to mother. I think my commands are confusing her." He spoke before she could really relax. "Are you able to help, or is that too much? "

“I can help with that but remind me to start teaching you more complex spells” Vivian walked with her brother back to Rena as she listened to him describe what was happening when he gave her commands

"You know I have no spell reserve... Anything bigger then my mesmer and I'll pass out. " he took his loyal sister to the room the child was in. "Miss Rena, I am here with my sister, she's going to help you alright?"

“Practice we have to build your stamina up but we will deal with that later” Vivian walked over and touched the child’s head and started to remove the spell

((cant do nothing))

Jayme inched his way in the room, taking the coats from the vampire prince and putting them on the hall. His own coat he shook out like a dog... A free shifter werewolf had those liberties to do as they wanted with their fur.
He couldn't help those two, or the young woman slave. He was just this girls guard....and her mothers ears...

It didn’t take her long to remove the spell and then looked at her brother “your turn brother get her under your control”

Todd hesitated at his sister words. He wanted her to work.... but he didn't want it a mindless drone. He had enjoyed watching her for the few years she was in his mothers spell...
"I dont want to Vivian.... I want a servant... but I dont want to be like mother........" he stood straight at that and offered a hand down to Rena. "Miss Rena, I am Todd Rivens. Welcome to my home and thank you for signing up to be a care taker here." Little white lie..... mostly true...

Back
Top Bottom