Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Walkers (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!!!)

"Oh, did the fall hurt that hard? Sorry... We had just come in from the carriage, I had employed you from town and when you got out you fell off the last step. Its Icy out here." he released her hand upon her sitting upright. "Hey Jayme, can you grab a bunch of snow to help her head?" he asked the wolf guard who seemed just as confused as her.
She didn't hit her head though.... why would she need ice...... but he listened and grabbed a handkerchief for the prince to give to her.

"Really?" Hey two days ago she fell off a horse on the way here..... maybe not her head.... but still must be sore from her hands or butt. "if you say so, still some ice for you though." he said handing her the cloth of ice. "This is my sister Vivi. She is visiting me for a day or two. I didn't have any help so I hired you."

(just a bit more please, its hard to reply to these some times)

"Viv, please... help me out here..." Todd whispered to his sister, hoping she would chime in, choose orders... things like that....

"you have to use your power brother her mind is out of sync from this time you can use it to make it so she isn't scared or confused while at the same bringing her mind up to date" Vivian looked at her brother and frowned "you need to stop fearing becoming like mother I can assure you you will not become like her"

Eyes flickered to gold at a nod and he looked back at Rena. "Rena, look at me." he took her chin very gently. "My name is Todd, I am your employer. We... four are in hiding and I need your help to maintain this home as a cover of a land owner here. Just a maid here for a reclusive man. You can do this yes? Follow my orders and not a hair will be harmed on your body."

Rena's eyes took that same color for a moment and then she nodded her head "yes my lord" Rena's eyes then returned to their normal and she looked around the room and shuddered the whole place needed to be cleaned and badly

"Hey Rena. Who am I?" he asked as he stood back up. Damn, he hated that thing; made him dizzy and annoyed... He needed to make sure she understood their situation.

"you are my employer and the master of this house" Rena bowed to him lightly as she stood up and then asked him where the cleaning supplies were so she could get the house back in to shape

"Good to hear that. Cleaning supplies should be in a hall closet on every floor. Please check in with me every two hours, alright, Rena?" he held his head before sitting right down in the covered chair.
"Vivian... what do we do now???? Mom will feel that loss."

"no she won't one of the skills i mastered early on is to hide when one of her pets has vanished" Vivian watched as Rena vanished to go and clean the house "give it four weeks with this level of spell power and then slowly start lowering it this will allow her mind to catch up and soon you will be able to remove it all together

A deep sigh and he looked up to his sister. "Great...... So Im going to need to feed every day....." His voice tainted with tired as he tilted it all the way to view her upside-down. "And I checked the cellar, Nothing here."

"no the spell doesn't require daily touch ups but if you need to feed use her till we can get you more I know you know how to remove that memory" Vivian was also short on blood otherwise she would have had some brought to her brother but they did n't even have enough to get her a month she had maybe two days. Vivian then looked at her guard and gave a small smile as she knew they would have to go hunting soon

Oh he hated that! Already tricking her to work here, blank spaces in memory and time is going to screw that up. A low grumble and Todd sat back up. "Fine.... Fine... Thank you Vivian. Yes I made it here fine, what about yourself? "

Oh right....at least around them were hunters all the time... Here was near waste land. Once they got a small stock he would send some over. Jayme smiled to his new queen and bobbed his head. "Any time you wish madam."

"we made it with no problems granted I am waiting for mothers men to start searching for us but I doubt she will know we are missing right away" Vivian leaned back in her chair and then let out a sigh as she relaxed for the first time in a long while.

"I'm sure she knows..... She wants us to fail and crawl back or get caught and she save us." He sounded truthful in that as he watched Rena walk past the ball doors. "We wont... You wont; you are technically a new queen bee here, sister. You can get a new court set up and rule." He mentioned nothing of mating. ... It happened to their mother a few times... Just flew in to a mating frenzy with their father, nothing resulted from it though which is why she was pushy with his sister..it would happen, no question, but if her sudden choice couldn't handle her the out come would be weak...

"I could do that but then it comes down to the fact that if I do that we would end up at war with mother" Vivian knew they didn't have the army to take on their mother if she decided to attack them. Vivian looked at her brother and then frowned a little "besides we need to build up staff and an army first before we do anything drastic like that"

"What better way then to be a queen.... Your court can help gather people to fight..." he rubbed his eyes before his stomach; it growled and being hungry already and using powers hadn't helped...

"feed brother we need to get heading back anyway" Vivian stood up and hugged her brother before she motioned for her guard to follow her so that she could get going and head home

It was a little while longer of him waiting before he called out for his servant. "Rena! Can you come here please... and please sit down some where..." He tried to seem calm when he called that out, no one liked to be yelled at.... but he was also starving and he was getting twitchy for food.

Rena came into the room and did as he said and then sat down on the couch and looked at him. "what can I help you with sir"

"I need you to not scream..... it will feel worse...." he told his servant with a tiny bit of hypnotic powers... just a tiny bit. He'd erase when full. A slide of her arm out flat to the air and the vampire stabbed his teeth in to her wrist. Sure, veins in the throat held more strength to the flow but he didn't want to kill her... just eat.

Rena hissed a little and then she let out a small groan of pleasure as he fed off her. while he was feeding he would notice that something was different about the taste of her blood

Back
Top Bottom