Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Walkers (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!!!)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Rena raced through the halls of the castle as she was running late. everyone was sadly since a power outage had reset all the alarms in the castle. while Rena was the royal families personal maid and was only in charge of cleaning their rooms so she didn't have as much worry but she liked to get everything done early so she could spend the evening reading a good book or just relaxing in general. Rena rushed into the princesses rooms first and got to work on getting the room cleaned.

Vivian sat in the dining room with her parents and her brother while waiting for their breakfast to be served. Vivian looked at her brother and then spoke: "brother dear is it possible that everyone woke up late today or did they all just forget that we are here?" Vivian wasn't angry but she was curious as to what was going on

Todd- seated, Jayme- standing
There was a time for worry and there was a time for not caring. This was a time of not caring. The young prince, a mere year younger then the princess, waited with tapping claws on the polished table.
Set for 8, four more then usual, Todd noted; and at such a late hour- 9 pm by day walker times- Breakfast for them was late.. and though he didn't care about the people, he was starving after an nine hour sleep.
"Sister, judging by the table, they are entertaining guests.... perhaps we missed the invite." he stood, tone not cold, just bored as he left the table to head towards the Parlor. The door swung open on well oiled hinges as he pushed, greeted with six faces; three men and three woman. His mother and fathers pale faces he knew.... the others he did not.

"Madam." There was an armed soldier at the young vampires side, offering a hand. While her brother had no need of the guards his parents offered, they requested one for her at all time- even sleep hours in her room. He was not a slave, he was free to come and go... yet he was no vampire. They had hired a young wolf shifter. No, not werewolf, he did not lust on full moons. A shifter, free to use teeth or his weapons at any time.
"Shall we follow your sibling, my Lady?" he spoke gently, nothing stirred in the house but his whisper.

Last edited:
Vivian looked at her brother when he went to leave only to spot the others "brother dear I do believe that our parents have guests we will be required to entertain" Vivian already knew what was going on as her mother had made several comments about them marrying and sometime soon. while Vivian had no desire to marry she knew her mother was going to push the issue

Assuming that was a no, Jayme retracted his hand and returned to stand at his charge's side. Hands went behind his back like the two servants that stood in the corners. There was a secret he held silent, even from his Lady- He enjoyed watching her. Just in general, everything she did- smile, pauses, feeding. He loved to watch her.... Should she know, more then her trust in him was at stake. Though he stayed at her side at all hours, he wasn't much allowed to glance at her in her room.

The four other vampires in the room turned to see the young man enter; a small smile entered one of the younger looking woman faces.
"Oh, he'll be perfect father. Look at that skin on him...." The child... which is what she was, licked her lips like a beast. To that, Todd reeled back his head and turned his attention to his parents. "Mother.... Who are these nobles?"

"Oh I guess we never did inform him, did we Jasper?" The pale face woman spoke with more authority then her husband- a high bred Queen with more status then her man. "I suppose we never did, dear." The dark haired King-Consort answered as he rose.
"Son, The young lady here is to be your new bride. I'd like to introduce you to Jasmine Marquine. She and her father have agreed to this situation; The sir and lady on your left are for your sister. Which...." he bowed curtly before leaving the room.

"Vivian." His voice stern. "Come greet your new partner; please. I do wish breakfast soon as well, my sweet princess."

Vivian looked at her brother and frowned "you are annoying you know that brother" Vivian was already annoyed by the situation for their parents to pick and choose who they were going to marry" Vivian then looked at the male her mother had chosen and sighed "lets eat I have more important things to do today then sit and listen to people try and impress me

"Daughter. Time for your opinions has long passed. We dont expect him to impress you. We just need you to create an heir. After that, this Sir is to be used as you wish." Her mothers, the queen's, stern tone the final say in this matter as her cup of red tinted coffee was set down on the table.
"Young Lady. This is Lord Byran's son, Adam. You and your brother will be blood bound and married in a month; on the same day. While we expect you to be watched to consummate the mating, we dont expect children from either of you right away, but THEY ARE WANTED if you wish to keep your titles." she rose her voice, a blink of red entered her steel blue orbs.
A snap and a meaty breakfast for the family was set up in the next room over.
"Your days will be the same as now.... after the mating, daughter- your role will change."

She had ignored her son in the room, he only a second child. Not spoiled, almost ignored up to this point be the Matriarch of this land..... Now though... being told that only a month of un married freedom remained.....

Vivian looked at her mother her eyes glowing red in annoyance and anger "and what happened to waiting till we were two thousand like you and father were before you got married huh that was agreed and signed off on a hundred years ago when we were both close to turning five hundred years old are you going to break that agreement mother?" Vivian was just as stubborn as her mother and she kept the signed agreement on her at all times it had been signed by them all and her mothers head council and her mothers seal was attached to it Vivian had made sure that it was all official and that her mother couldn't fight it if it had to be used.

The stern woman seemed unfazed as the red eyes of hers went to the quiet sitting male. "Adam, would you like to explain?" Said male sat by his Noble mother and under the queens gaze. Not a mothers boy... but as a male, he needed to be watched. The reason that the girl was with her mother was that she didn't have one any more.

"The council..... the council changed up some rules, miss Vivian. In order to keep bloodlines alive while the risk of hunters are high they changed the ruling where if bloodlines were compatible... they were to be bonded...." he squirmed under their watch. This ruling canceled out that paper, and it was mostly due to her mothers twisting and prodding with her power. But her daughter didn't need to know that.
"We all had a test to check blood lines and... I was found to be a match...."

"the council can't change up the rules like that not without your consent mother did you really think I was so stupid that I didn't pay attention in my classes, I will not be forced to marry and if that means giving my title up so be it" Vivan tossed her napkin and such on the table and then turned and stormed out of the room more than ready to head to her room and pack her things and leave. both of them had worked and earned money to buy homes well away from their mother and made it so she couldn't touch them at all and take them away from them

While the mother groaned at the lack of obedience in her daughter, not even at breakfast yet and she was throwing a huff. Gaze turned to the boy she had set upon the girl as her husband.... he was a meek thing as some nobles were- woman ruled around here, a Hyena queen and her pack.
"You are not to go anywhere. GUARD!" The wolf that was her daughters body guard look psst the door he had been guarding. "GET. HER. BACK." she hissed out and watched the tail of the changed beast wrap his leg in his obedience.

Todd had all but been forgotten as he backed out of the room, his fathers form a blocking shield. He had no want to be that Childs chew toy and partner if she was that hungry for blood. No. That was certainly true and he rushed after his sister; guard at his feet.
"Oh..." Speedy feet had taken him just a bit too fast back to his room, his servant still attending to his bed sheets.
"You.... I.... Help me pack!" he said a bit rushed as he locked his door- the only one staying unlocked was the connecting door between his and his sisters rooms.

Last edited:
Rose looked over when she heard the lock snap in to place and her eyes went wide but she nodded his head. figuring if he was packing to leave that plainclothes would be better then his fancy royal ones.

Vivian stormed in to her room and slammed the door shut not even bothering to lock it before she started to pack her own things and then change into traveling clothes

"Madam?" Jayme asked the room, hand testing knob and finding no resistance. "Madam Vivian... please reconsider.... Your mother will hunt you down, you are the next heir...." he told her quietly as the woman frantically stuffed clothes in a bag... and began to change.
The Guard adverted his eyes out of respect, but still blocked the door....

"Please hurry, we dont have a lot of tie for an escape window." he told the servant as he slammed open his window, tossed a random bag at the bottom, for diversion tactics and headed over to his sisters door. "V!" he yelled through. "Take Winterhold, I'll head to Mallondri." names of their houses... sure, they had bought them a long time ago and shared trips to them with out their parents there- space to breath from them but not one another.
Shit..... The servant heard that.
"You... Whats your name girl?" He should know... he'd seen her work around before... but never got close, always busy.

"I don't care I will not be forced to marry someone I don't love" Vivian finished changing her clothes and then finished packing before yelling back "that's fine" Vivian then looked at him "you have two choices you can follow me to where I am going or you can try and figure out where we are headed to and stop us" the names wouldn't help anyone who didn't know that they owned the houses.

Rena looked at him "its Rena sir" Rena was more then a little scared as to what was going on and why he seemed to want to know her name

"Ok, Im offering you a new job.... away from here and the strictness of my Queen mother. Will you come with me?" he offered the servant, a hand out to help take some of his bags off her hands. No he was not staying here... nor was she... they had spoken in her presence before about their homes- this quiet girl a little wall flower.
"I won't take no.... so I can be gentle... or I'll have to knock you out.... I dont want to do that." Eyes flickered to gold, from his normal red, a trait he got from his mother. He really was royal, he had the same abilities as his mother and sister did- hypnosis.

"Madam.... I didn't mean it like that....... You could always dispose of him in the back rooms..." he muttered after seeing her pant covered legs rush by. Gazing up as he was finally spoken to. "Of course, I am your personal guard, I wouldn't want you running about un protected." the wolf bowed low, sweeping a hand to his chest.
He followed her orders faithfully, not the queens.

Vivian looked at him. "I am not as defenseless as everyone believes me to be" Vivian then tossed her bag on to her back and looked at him "well lets get going we don't have much time"

Rena backed up and shook her head "I can't I have work here I have to do I just can't up and leave" Rena wasn't use to coming in to direct contact with the royal family so she was more then a little nervous

"Please dont force me.." the prince muttered hand out as he heard his sister.... and another body; must have been her guard; leave the room via a door- not the window. That was a decoy- there were lots of ways out of the palace that didn't involve passing the sitting or dining hall.
But she refused him and his offer.... A sad sigh and with but a single step, threw his hand to her mouth; muffling future attempts to scream; and stared her directly in the face, gaze a golden hue. "Miss Rena. Listen to my words: You are to leave with me. You have been hand picked to be a personal servant to me alone. Rena, start walking down to the ballroom now." his gaze keeping the scared woman enthralled with their hue.

A soundless shift and the wolf departed the room after his mistress, body flat as they slipped around the halls. He didn't like her mother, she was ruthless, her children only born because she had been forced to have heirs. Not that she needed them to rule- they were given to nursing humans to be their wet nurse and first feed bags, he had already been a young man at this point at the beck and call to the woman, his looks hid his age well. When given to her as a gift though, he committed fully to the young princess. No the princess was not defenseless, given the same training as her brother. Only because she was a woman meant to rule had she been given a guard, some one who; when ordered; would do so first so she did not need to find anyone around.

Vivian worked her way through the castle and out to the stables to grab a couple horses. Vivian knew they needed to get the hell out of there.

Rena froze and while she wanted to scream it was as if her body wasn't her own to control. afterward she then turned and headed down to do as he said to do.

Todd was on the heels of his servant, heading fast through the halls and down to the stables. They were not saddled, this would be a bit of time. Her wolf guard though was at her feet, no need for a horse. For the first time, Todd had to think of what he was going to do with the human. One horse, his Stallion, had enough strength to get them there, but he wouldn't risk that; grabbing a third horse, some small mare and shoved on its accompanying tack.
Going back to the girl he looked at her again, chin high with his finger "Rena, get on the horse and hands down on the saddle horn." he ordered as he tied the reigns to his own.

Said wolf was outside the barn, not wanting to spook the big beasts and hurt his princess or himself.

(sorry been sick)

Rena did as he instructed her eyes blank and out of it at the time. Rena was internally screaming and thrashing as she was trying to break free of his powers but so far no such lick was coming her way at the time.

Vivian finished saddling her horse and then mounted it and headed in the direction of their home and away from their mother

(totally ok, you feeling any better? *pats head*)

A whispered bark to the young prince he sorta helped raise too, and Jayme followed after his charge, easily keeping pace with the vampire bred horse. Though her horse was a thin thing it was fast. Long gait mixed up its hoof prints so far along the trails that it would be hard to know which horse went where if something was looking for them.

If the mind controlled girl needed help, she didn't act like it; and Todd was free to attach his bag to the back of his mount. Swinging up with his own way and nudging both beasts forward, he headed off to Mallondri. Though his sister home was named Winterhold, it was more of a pine forest Deep South- never really getting that much snow, it was named for the trees themselves; WinterGreen. Her home was a newer strong hold that they had acquired and they combined the areas to giver her her house name.
Mallondri.... was however, FRIGID. He could deal with snow, it was his favorite season. His new servant however..... she was a human.... He'll.... He'll deal with the death IF it came to that.

Vivian urged her horse forward getting in to a gallop quickly once they left the castle gates. Once they were out she wanted to make sure that no one was able to stop them. Glad it would be a few hours before her mother went looking for either of them thinking that they were just pouting.

While he was focused on what was going on ahead of them Rena was slowly wiggling her way out of his control and when it finally snapped she let out a squeak before she fell off of the large beast

The mare the woman was riding balked to an instant stop once no weight was felt. Her stop stopped the stallion and Todd growled out in pain when he hit the saddle horn... Cursing in his head, he turned to face the mare.... But.... "Shit!"
Hopping off with ease, the vampire went to the girls side. Falling off a horse from any height was not comfortable, and the mare, though smaller then his boy, was still tall. "Any broken bones?" A hand lowered to offer her help, if choosing to take.

Pace change, double time for running and Jayme only followed the woman now, horse just a bit long legged for him. Just don't loose him princess....

Last edited:
Rena slapped his hand away and scrambled back from him "stay away from me what did you do to me" Rena may have worked there her whole life she didn't know any of them royal family had powers.

Vivian moved fast and kept a steady pace but she also made sure that she didn't lose her guard since that would be rather cruel to do to him

Retracting his hand once more, Todd leaned around to get his stallions reins. "I merely made you do as I asked, Its never permanent." he brought the horses back around and stopped the mare at her side. "Please get back on. I need the help at my new home. I cant let you go back there and if I have to I'll mesmerize you again."

---
Thankfully, the whole way there... two days of travel... Jayme was able to keep the horses pace quite well. They had stopped only to let her quickly feed.

Rena shook her head if there was one thing that scared her more then being forced to do something it was horses and being this close to one was not something she wanted to do

Back
Top Bottom