Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soul Eaters Destiny (cc and Wiki234)

Haruki just gave a small nod as he didn’t have really anything to say much at all for the moment as he looked up as well taking the most awesome and beautiful view of the spot he started to enjoy more though beside the pond at least. As she talked he looked over at her then away again as he blushed, “ I-I guess it would be...” giving a nervous chuckle as he looked back up still having that thought of having no chance with her at all stuck in his head for a long time.

Zurlia moved closer to him, while she watched the stars for a moment being silent, and hearing him speak. But she had a feeling that she was going to have to make the first move. It was obvious that he felt she didn't have any interest in him in that way. "I would say so but I guess I'll have to make the first move won't I?" Then she turned her head towards him and lightly kissed him on the jawline. It wasn't much of a kiss but she felt it would show her interest towards him.

He blushed a bit redder at the kiss, “ we don’t really know each other even well and I’m not that special, haven’t even really done anything.” Calming down finally and at least not over reacting too bad now at least as he looked up again. “ you really like disproving me don’t you...” seeing it as another tease still but not being mad or anything.

Zurlia smiled at him. "Maybe I see something in you that makes me like you. Even though you didn't believe me the first time I said it. I thought with the kiss that would prove to you I mean exactly what I say when I tell you it. And your right we don't know each other that well but I think for a first date this is rather beautiful. And you don't have to do anything to be special you can be yourself and I will like that even more. I've been myself around you the whole time. Although if you were trying to impress me and showing off to me then that is a whole another kettle fish I will have to think about." She teased back at him having a feeling that was kind of what he had been doing when they had paired up.

“ well I wasn’t like that anyway when we first tried it anyway, I mean a-also a cute girl like you liking a loner like me? Ah I didn’t mean to say that!” Mostly blurting out in the moment that he found her cute himself. “ w-well if you wanna go just tell me then, but I really do wanna try more to be better with this though.” Holding up his hand and looking at it wondering about what it would be like to have a super effective partner that knew the full controlling power of the dragon gauntlet.

Zurlia blushed slightly when she heard him mention that she was cute. "Well know I know what you think of me. Only if you are ready to leave Haruki. But you are probably right it is getting late and I do have a long walk back home." Then she glanced at him and smiled. "Yes well you know what they say practice makes perfect in order to acheive that the both of us are going to have to get better. I also would like to see the full potential unleashed from the gauntlet and I am sure in time that it will be very impressive in its full potential once its happened. That would be a wonderful goal to work towards."

“ thought I said I would help then.” Of course him not minding to help her fight or take her back then if she wouldn’t be doing that. “ yeah I guess...” giving his own small smile as he looked up at the stars as if he already saw the future of that dream somewhere in the blackness of the sky among those shining stars. “ I guess we could stay for a bit more...” laying back before standing up with a stretch, “ well let’s test the speed a bit in the armor form then.” Taking her wrist in his hand and shifting into the gauntlets in a red and green shifting glowing light.

Zurlia had been about to answer him on that. But before she could she watched as he made the comment about testing the armors speed for now. Then watched him morph into the gauntlets on her wrists. "You are right this would be a good time to test the speed out in the armor." So she started to focus on putting more energy into them. That she would be sure to have enough power to call up the armor an to test out its speed.
Once she was ready, she called out verbally the name of the armor, and watched when it began to form back over her.

Soon she would use the balance breaker as light would show up again before changing into the other form. “ well go ahead then.” As the crystal on the gauntlets would shine when he started to talk before waiting for her to start now.

Zurlia smiled softly at his words. "Yes well I think I am ready to start testing the speed out. So I guess I just need to run around for a little bit." She was assuming that what what he meant by testing the speed out. Unless there was more to to it then just that. Though she kept her focus strong she wasn't allowing herself to get to distracted because that wouldn't help them learn what they needed to know.

“ well if you want, you have a better boost to everything with armor..” simply adding before letting her mostly figure out the basics then and a few other things herself unless she would really need help.

Zurlia couldn't help the smile on her face. "Alright well sense we were talking about testing the speed I guess we should start with that." She glanced around towards the path that walked the whole around the pound. She would start with that. So she walked over to the starting point of the path, before she took off at a dead run.

As she ran she could already feel the air light around her, as her speed quickly shot up before it seemed they had completely disappeared away from both the spot and the park itself at a reasonably fast rate, “ probably shouldn’t be seen though...” warning at least even with the armor on as well.

Zurlia slowed down then, realizing she had no idea she had run that fast or that far. True she had clearly felt the air become light around her. But now given that warning she came to a halting stop. "Yes your right guess we should turn back. Although now I am not sure where we are." Nothing around here looked familiar to her. But if she went back the way she came it was hopeful that she would return to the park or at least some part of it.

“ then go ahead...but still be careful not to draw much attention then.” Giving another clear warning as they turned trying at least to head back if she knew what she was going then.

Zurlia understood that warning. "I will try to be more careful, maybe it would be useful for the armor to have some sort of cloaking so we won't be as easily noticable when we run fast like that again." Though she had no idea if that was an ability the armor would have as they worked towards unlocking its full potential. This time she started back towards where they had come but at much slower place so that she would be able to see where she was going and it wouldn't be such a blur.

“ well both of us don’t know much of our own power yet...” giving simple advice as he would hope she understood most of the basics at least then and it would be for easier practice in either form that they would have to have then.

Zurlia smiled even though it couldn't be seen because of the armor. "Yeah Iam in total agreement with that. I think we are still trying to discover just exactly what our limits and powers are. But at least we know that the speed we just tested was incredible. Though that may take me some getting used to." But while she headed back at a much slower pace she could clearly see the land change when she hadn't been able to before.

“ hmm well I can sense something very vague then, maybe keep reserve power then...” getting her to try and boos at least then in case anything would happen. “ still be careful though of course even if it is really quiet like this...”

Zurlia focoused some of her energy towards the guantlets to boost enough to be able to put that power into resever. "Yes that is a great idea, and one I should have been doing while we were testing out the speed. I will keep my eyes alert. I really do hope we don't run into a wild animal or some one looking for trouble. But you never know." Though with that warning that there was something out there she started looking for more places that could easily hide them in the shadows so they didn't stick out to much even as she kept going.

Eventually the suit did power up its reserve for her balance breaker to be able to be used when she really had to for some attacks, “ we could probably get back easy then, and good that you understand easier now what I told you....” at least giving a compliment with that.

Zurlia smiled at the compliment that was given. "Thanks and yes, well practice makes it easier for me to understand better too. I am just being careful if I run to fast I might no see where we are headed and over shoot the destination of the park. Some of this is now starting to look alot familiar to me. But I think some how I must have ran right off the path of the park instead of going in the circle that I had originally planned to."

“ well if everything seems fine then you have to release the energy though before changing form...” giving her another rule that would be of course a bit more dangerous then as they continued through with the speed from the suit still and her way of knowing things at least.

She thought upon his words as they were another rule. "Oh then how should that get released if its not going to be used?" But just as she asked that question and she came to a just the very edge of the park that she had left. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. There was something that had followed them and even though she had been careful it seemed what ever had followed them hadn't given up tracking them back to the edge of the park.

“ well simply use that energy up on something and it seems like we will get to maybe fight and you’ll see what this can do.” I can sense it a bit better now, and you won’t really have to worry a bit much though for your own blind spot..” as he could keep track of it more clearly than her at least though.

Back
Top Bottom