Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soul Eaters Destiny (cc and Wiki234)

Zurlia sighed softly at his words. "I was always searching for a partner, but eventually I got tired of searching and just started watching every one else pair up. I figured if I couldn't be able to pair up with anyone that there must be something wrong with me. So after awhile I guess I quite looking." She didn't like to dwell on it much as it kind of made her a bit sad. Its why she had spent so much time out in nature every time she had failed at a pairing she hadn't wanted to go home. May have been why she had ended up in quite a few fights. Not that anyone really remembered her in those fights although a few might later on down the road. But she figured by then they wouldn't have bothered with her if could find partner to pair up with.

“ yeah mostly annoying as hell as mostly I’m the same I mean yeah I’m quiet as hell until you weirdly came up and talked to me seeing that I was a weapon too. But we need more practice then for everything..” as he really wanted someone to be able to know everything and be a real dragon emperor.

Zurlia inclined her head. "Yes I have to agree with that, we certaintly need to do more practice. But I think in the the practicing will make us both better at least it will help us learn our strengths and weakness and not push to far when we reach them. Although for me I suppose I should get better at listening to you when you tell me something to guide me in a particular way. Although if that tree had been a real enemie I don't think he would survived that punch."

“ well....yeah maybe, the boost in that armor form is fine, it’s based on emotions, that’s why you have to command it aggressively though something like that could happen with any other stronger emotion then.” Giving an easy assumption then. “ the armor is mostly a default for everything so the first part is a bit dangerous since you have to use balance breaker to activate it.” Sitting up and looking to take her cute form in for a moment hoping she didn’t catch him even staring just a bit for the moment before looking back up at her.

Zurlia smiled faintly at that revealing her small fangs. "Yes well I suppose you might say some of my excitement had a great deal to do with that and the fact I was imagining the tree to be an enemy. So that might have been partially my fault in how the tree got demolished so quickly." Although she had quite alot of fun in some of the fights she had instigated in some of the darker parts of the area. "Though honestly I wouldn't have dragged you into some of the fights I started back then. Mostly because they were a way for me to let off some steam and I very well couldn't do that at the school.

But I should take that into account and try to remember that for future reference because I don't really want to do that some one unless I have no choice. Or at least unless they happen to be a target that is suppose to be killed."

Finally they brought the food to them and she turned her attention to her sandwhich. knowing that she was going to enjoy eating this for the moment she probably wouldn't talk while she ate her food. It had shocked her with the tree which is why she had needed straight away to unwind at the park for a few minuets.

“Then the best thing would be to stay with the gauntlet form and store up some power at least but not use it mostly. The balance breaker is based on strong will and aggressive determination than happy thoughts. You have to command it to submit to you like any being otherwise your not using the power effectively. You have to use your own skill at combat than rely on me too much since if you miss your chance to use that stored power even with the armor it can be dangerous. If you don’t want to kill then you’ll need to rely on your own skill and use my form as a tool to boost your own personal strength then..” explaining some other ways she could keep in mind for different situations of fighting.

With a sigh he hoped that still even if she was cute and he was lucky to be with her that she would grow to be both dangerous, tactical, and smart as they learned more about each other’s power. Giving a small smile he turned to start eating and relax.

Zurlia smiled at that. "Actually that is good to know, because in some cases I may not want to stick out and draw attention to myself in that armor. But I know the more we learn and work together should improve our strengths and weaknesses, and those might be the ones we need to work on first. I don't know about you but there are a few things I need to work on in order for me to able to think and plan on my feet. I suppose if I was in a dangerous situation I would probably think alot faster, and assess what was going on too. Maybe I would be alot better at this if I had been able to play alot of games growing up as a kid but the sad truth is I wasn't able too."

Seemed like to her alot of the kids she had known that had paired fairly fast seemed to have played alot of strategy games and did so much better at battles then she ever could even when she had tried to hang out with them. She always made mistakes and lost. Of course that never left feeling any better but they had tried always telling perhaps next time she would win. Though she had come close with some of unorthodox methods none of them had ever seemed to work.

“ don’t forget tough I can still talk like earlier, you have two minds now how can you forget...” seeing she had very much already missed out the fact that she didn’t have to worry so much since they had each other be able to just talk and plan even if he was still in a different form being that she didnt have to focus at least so much effort to make more tactical plans like he could. “ just know how to read your attacker, the basics are the best and once you know something it won’t be too hard at all and you’ll see yourself being a ton better. You must become like an emperor, you’ll know my true power...” continuing to eat hoping that she would feel a small burning fire wanting to grow.

Zurlia listened to him. "Oh your right I almost forgot that, well okay I am pretty good at reading my attackers even before I met you. Although the first time I wasn't and I did get hurt pretty badly. But I learned to get better over time with that. The next time I went down there I fared better than my attackers did. Although you might be able to give me better pointers in what I am missing. Maybe when we know each other a little better you can come with me and you can see me in action in some of the fights I participate in. It might help us work together better. I mean trees are good to start the basics with but at some point we will have to stop using a tree for a dummy."
Though his talk had inspired her enough and gave the the first tinglings of a inner fire that she hadn't felt in a very long time. She would need to keep the first inner tinglings of that flame stroked if she was to succeed.

“ then you have all the practicing then I’m bored..” Sticking his tongue out not wanting that then and just going for straight practice when he needed to change his form for her of course. “ just regular practice then..” replying as he finally finished his food and just waited for her then.

Zurlia smiled faintly at him. "Okay just regular practice then." She was fine with that, and finally finished up her own food. Then she got up and headed for the counter to pay for their meal. "Though I suppose we better head back I am sure you want to go home at some point." But she wasn't planning on going home at least not right away.

“ might as well train still though the basics then when it’s not late, I want you to get the basic stuff then to even be able to figh.” Finally standing up and walking out with her as they were back outside again, the late afternoon very slowly fading into the sunset. “ I could take you home easier too without walking in the armored form too, the speed and increased jumping and stuff.” Teasing again as he crossed her arms.

Zurlia smiled at his teasing. "You could most diffently do that. Then I'd have to explain to my room mates how a guy ended up in my room." She teased back at him. "Besides then you would tempt them to spill all kinds of embarrassing secrets about me. I think you just want to see what my room looks like with me in it." Her eyes had a slight wicked glint to them. If he wanted to play that game with her she was going to give him as good as she got.

“ jeez I was talking about just outside your house or something so that wouldn’t even work, though actually it wouldn’t work for me since you could walk in with the armor though” Sticking his tongue out again. “ I’m not trying to really do anything, I’m not that weird and besides you’d probably do that anyway to a guy you really like.”

Zurlia laughed softly. "I was just teasing you. I wouldn't be adverse to you helping me get home, and if you can't already tell I do happen to like you. But maybe your just not ready for that and its okay with me. As it is I think I will just take the long way home anyway." Where she was planning on going he wouldn't want to be there. And that was why she was trying to avoid going home but if he wanted to walk her home that was fine. She'd just wait until he was gone before she snuck out to do a little fighting for herself.

“ your not that hard to figure out as you want to get better yourself with fighting without me even, I’m bored as hell. It’s like what I just said from earlier that it would just make things easier then...” as he crossed his arms just thinking for a moment.

Zurlia sighed softly at what she was hearing. "I do but sense you said you would only work on the basics with me at practice then I have to do this without you. Its not like I am asking you to go on a date with me. At least not if you were interested in me in that way. Though that would be nice as I have never gone on a date with anyone. That would probably be the only thing that would keep me from fighting." But she decided she had said enough already.

“ well like I said there ARE only the basics anyway, a ton of it is just up to your judgement. And I don’t want to see you reall hurt when we just started.” Giving a sigh then a blush, “ a-a date?” Already blushing again, “ w-well I wouldn’t mind just of course the fact that you agree to my partner but I don’t know if you would even like me like that yourself cause I seem boring and stuff.”

Zurlia just gave him a look at his blush. " Now I understand you don't want to see me get hurt when I fight without you. But if you took me on a date you would prevent me from going down there to blow off steam and maybe a date would be nice. You never know you might enjoy going on a date with me. You are not the least bit boring to me. You can take me on a date to see the stars at night time that way I won't be tempted to go and fight." That would solve both their problems she thought. And she had told him she really did like him but she guess that would take time to sink in.

“ well would you maybe want to? And I mean of course I would just be worried in general. But I mean of course we would need to anyway.” Deciding to put one hand in his pocket and even try to hold the other out to her. “ we could go back to that place then as it it should even be almost time then.”

Zurlia smiled softly at him and took the hand that held out to her. "Yes I really want to, and I don't mind going now if it is nearly time for the stars to make their appearence in the sky. Afterwards you can walk me home okay." Her ears twitched a little catching the near by sounds around them. "You want to lead the way this time?" It was only fair sense he agreed to take her back.

“ well I don’t know the way really unless it starts in the park then I know at least where the park is then.” Seeing that he was still confused whether she had a hint of liking him or just not minding showing he had a crush on her wth more mostly subtle actions as they at least made it to the park with the sun barely in the sky before they stopped by the playground. “ well I don’t really remember the spot though...” looking around if the path was an obvious opening away from the park and off to the side or a bit hidden.

Zurlia smiled softly at that. "I remember the spot I can take us the rest of the way it is slightly hidden." Then she walked over to the spot where some trees actually hide the side path with how they were grown around the area. Then she pushed them aside and headed onwards to where she had first taken him. Though she was hoping the area would be good enough to view the stars. She was also enjoying this little bit of the date. Even though she hadn't shown much of her emotions of liking him such as kissing him. She might do that a bit later when it was least expected.

Following behind and sitting down again, Haru scooted a bit to let her sit a few inches close to him as he still was cautious about doing something that couples would mostly do sitting so close as he took into as a tease still that even when she knew he already liked her that she didn’t like him much like that though. The stars were mostly clear with large empty spaces but were something that was still good to see as they faintly shined and sparkled against the large vastness of the now black sky.

Zurlia settled herself close to him, and smiled while she cranned her neck to look at the sky. "They sure are beauitful to look at, and I am glad this actually a really sweet view to see them this way." She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. Though she thought about making a move on him, she wasn't sure if it would go down well or not. "You know this would be a perfect setting for a kiss." She waited to see what his reaction would be do that. She could have just done that anyway but she didn't want him to think she was being too forward. But if that was the only way she could show him that she liked him alot then she would have to try to do that.

Back
Top Bottom