Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soul Eaters Destiny (cc and Wiki234)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Zurlia Thorne After class was over she headed outside because she was curious about who she had been paired with. And she wanted to meet that person in the hopes that they could work well together. Despite her excitement and being deep in thought she didn't realize she was already outside in the school grounds until she happened to look up.
I wonder what he will look like, and if we will be able to work well together. I just hope that I am not worrying about anything too much. But still I so badly want it to work.

Last edited:
Haruki raitsu sighed soon exiting the class class as he had at least some idea from the teachers pairing people up at least a bit of an idea who he would be with just with the fact that it would be someone who physically looked like they suited him anyway besides pretty looks at least. Walking out into the school grounds himself and seeing an odd girl in the distance he sighed having a strange aura about the girl but deciding not to directly approach but let her notice him instead or try to as he slowly walked by just because of course he wasn’t one to really do something like that much at all.

Zurlia stopped for a moment, and turned to look as if she had sensed something and seen a boy she had never met before. But she decided it couldn't hurt to say hello to him. So she approached him. "Hello, I don't think I've seen you around before." She knew that most of the time she hadn't really looked at boys all that much especially sense she had wanted to pass her grades more than do some of the things the other kids usually did when they were free or had time to hang out.

And with that he turned and slowly looked over at her with a very slight blush of course with her being cute before scratching his neck and crossing his arms. “ kinda new here myself of course so yeah, but hello to you too..” stopping to turn and face her so they could talk normally at least then.

Zurlia smiled softly at him. "Well I am glad to have met you. I hope we can be good friends, by the way my name is Zurlia." Though she couldn't help but think it would be nice if she was paired up with him. He was in fact rather handsome looking now that she thought about it. "So is there anything that you like to do after school?"

“ not really much though mostly always bored other than talking about random stuff or going out to new places or just walking around. Haven’t really been able to use my weapon from power much as I’m a ton more better when I have to be with a partner..” shrugging as he didn’t think much of any chance she would be his partner. “ but are you a weapon too or are you having to be a wielder then who has someone...” deciding to give a random assumption someone as cute as her would have someone already than him.

Zurlia sighed softly. "I have no idea who my pairing partner is actually. But as for a weapon no I don't even have one. The ones I tried didn't exactly work with my personality or I clashed with them or something. I am not exactly sure. If I have to hazard a guess its probably that I will end up being a wielder rather than being a weapon myself. I suppose anything could happen in the long run. But like you I don't actually do anything for either unless you count going down to the beech to relax and swim and some times its nice to just be able to be at peace for awhile." That and it allowed her to not think of school things as that could get stressful.

“ I guess it’s dumb anyway for me to ask at least then if you would even want to try...” feeling nervous at just talking to a girl like her. “ probably not that special or anything, I can either boost power every ten seconds and store it at a max or divide someone some power in half from the enemy the same way, also have some cool armor form and stuff but whatever...” wondering what she would think other than being weird or just kind of cool maybe.

Zurlia smiled softly at him. "I wouldn't mind trying it with you. That is pretty awesome, and way cool. I am sure your armor form looks very impressive." She wasn't weirded out by any means though it looked as if she was some what fascinated with what he was telling her. "I find that actually very fascinating to be honest."

“ well it’s probaly not really that special...” shrugging still as he didn’t want to just brag like that but not really caring then. “ would you really want to try it with me though besides the odd hype of excitement I gave you?” Deciding on the excuse of their physical appearance still of her looking more popular, “ but I guess we could anyway then. It goes with just holding out your arms and focusing...” before taking her wrists and focusing as eventually he started to flow red and shift into red red dragonscale gauntlets with a green crystal orb in the middle.

Zurlia watched in amazment seeing him flow onto writs and transforming into a red dragon scaled gauntlets that held a green crystal orb in the middle. She flexed her hands for a moment just to get a feel for the gauntelts. "Okay lets see what you can do." She glanced around for something to use for practice, and seeing some old dead tress that needed to be gotten rid of she decided to use that as a practice point.

Soon the crystals started to flicker as he talked, “ focus your energy into the gauntlets, you need to have the desire to use that power as he waited on her before a shout of announcement could be heard “ boost!” As she could feel a small surge of stored power. “ you can store a certain amount of power before you can either save it at its maximum or use it all at once before having to focus your power again....” explaining now the general and most simple use for now.

Zurlia listened to what he was telling her... Then focused her energy into the gauntlets. Just as she heard the word "boost" being announced. Feeling a surge of stored power ripple through her. "That does make alot of sense I'd proably want to store it to is maxium use at least until I know I needed it for something in case of a emergency." It never hurt to be prepared she thought.

“ then you will have to rely on your individual fighting skill until you decide to release that power and of course while you buy time to focus for a moment as well as the cool down...as you get stronger you’ll understand easier about management of this power and when to use it of course since a small burst of energy is sometimes needed for that sacrifice of having to wait.” He sighed as he waited for her to either start or focus again until she started to activate the power again.

Zurlia spoke softly. "I understand that, and let me get good at focusing first, before I decide we should try for that dead tree as practice." Then she turned to focusing her energy back to the gauntlets now that she was getting the hang of this. But once she felt that she was good enough at focusing. She turned her attention back towards the dead tree.

Another announcement came as there was an increase of stored power again as well as another the longer she focused. “ boosted gear balance breaker!!” Finally coming a new announcement as there was a very strong resonation of power through the gauntlet now waiting for her to unleash the power at her will. “ it’s by your desire to use that stored power or not or you can use that power to activate a new form, the red dragon emperor scale mail. Desire that in your heart and call it out and that new power will emerge form your will, so your choice then..”

Zurlia listened to the annoucment, and then to what else was said about unlocking a new form. That would be nice she thought, and it would diffently benefit her if they had to get into a couple of fights. She took that name and placed it in her heart. Used her desire to call it forth to be unlocked by the power she wanted to unleash from the gauntlets . Watching as her desire began to manifest the new form that she wanted.

Nothing really happened at all for that moment, “ it’s not just the feeling inside, you must voice your desire after you have balance breaker to unlock the armor, otherwise you will want to focus that energy into your punch and have that desire to let that power go. “ I am a tool for my wielder, so you must command it more aggressively than me doing it myself. “Focus that energy through your whole body and call out verbally or even yell it out if you want your red dragon emperor scale mail. Command it by your voice and will together!” Explaining it again and hopefully inspire her for a moment.

Zurlia listened to what he was telling her. "Okay I gottcha on that, I will do better I promis." So she returned to fouscing her desire and her energy, but this time she was going to call out its name verbally. Once she was sure she had it, she spoke. "Red Dragon Emperor Scale Mail!" She yelled putting some emotion behind it. She thought to herself. If this doesn't work I will consider going for the punch, but I sure hope it does.

“Boosted gear balance breaker form change! Red dragon emperor scale mail!” Her body was soon glowing with red and green lights of energy before her body burned up starting from her feet then up to her face and hair before disappearing and showing off that she was now in the full dragon plated Armor. “ see it’s simple, you already have a boosted attack power in this form and you can still boost it even further to a certain limit to make your next attack stronger in addition to the increased default power of the armor itself. So the armor makes things a lot easier not just the fact that you have more defense..”

Zurlia glanced down at herself and she could now see that she was fully covered in red dragon plated armor. She listened to what he was telling her next. "That is quite impressive and it will help keep my skin from getting cut up if we are ever attacked by anything. But I probably should now practice some attack moves on that tree over there." Or at least from getting damaged she thought because the wood on that dead tree had to be pretty hard by now even if it was rotten.

“ well you can’t boost your attack power for a little bit just for a few minutes after using all that power to form it into the scale mail but you can still break that tree easily if you focus a bit of power in your punch. So you must manage it when you fight a real enemy.” With that he let her do her own thing then and practice using her new strength given from the armor itself as the increased defense and speed as well. “ and if you need to release the armor just command it to.” Giving a reminder as well.

Zurlia blinked slightly at him. "I was thinking of only focusing some of my power into the punch. I thought it might have used up all the remaining stored power to form the armor. And it would probably take more to reboost the attack anyway. I was just going to work with what I have for right now. When I want it to release, do I just tell it to go away or do I just say release with the full name like I had to unlock it?" She was curious and felt that was a good question to ask.

“ that’s fine I was referring to the power by default it makes it easier than using the other form to break it without the armor you would need to use the stored power but you should be fine then, focus your energy a bit to give it some power and then swing...” simply telling her now to just smash the tree before answering her other question, “ of course but you must say the name then add release to the end of that chant. The commands are activated by the verbal and inner will. Remember that and it makes things a lot easier. Go ahead and hit it then..”

Zurlia smile faintly at that. "Okay you may have to remind me of that a couple of times until that sticks in my head." Then she turned her focus back to the gauntelts to power them up enough for the strike she wanted to do with the tree. When she was sure she had enough energy for the swing. She struck hard and fast as if the tree itself was an enemy in front of her. It wasn't too hard for her to imagine it being a such.

Back
Top Bottom