Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soul Eaters Destiny (cc and Wiki234)

He sighed seeing she would rather wait than just punch it normally with her increased power as the announcements were heard a few times before the second balance breaker. With the new speed and increased power the girl moved very quickly toward it, the punch almost completely destroying the tree more than cutting it in half as well as sending a shockwave in front of her and knocking a few other trees down as well. “ and that is what the increased power in this form is...”

Zurlia was shocked when she saw what had happened to the tree, an then seeing the other trees get knocked down by the shock wave that resulted in her punch. "That is pretty powerful stuff. I think maybe we should end practice for now. Though if she kept at it she would get better at practicing and perhaps listening to the annocuments an to him. Though obviously she had skipped that one step instead when she had waited while focusing the gauntlets. She supposed she had put a little to much energy into the focus. Though she did kind of regret not having done that one step at least then they still would have had a tree to mess with.

“ that’s what the maxed stored energy in this form is, eventually you can store even more maybe if you are stronger. “ as he sighed waiting for her next move as he couldn’t really do anything much than changing form mostly and boosting her power. “ I am more of a guiding spirit than anything right now..”

Zurlia smiled softly. "I'm glad you told me that. But I should have listened better to you, and now we don't even have a dead tree to mess with. Because I kind of destroyed it. I feel pretty bad about that too. But I suppose you can't learn everything in one day." Then she recalled what she had to say about releasing the armor. "Much fun as this has been I bet your ready to get off me so you can get back to your normal form, which I really like by the way. Now if I can remember what you told me to say in getting the armor to release." She knew she was going to have to take notes so she could remember this, it was the only way she could get her mind to remember anything if she studied her notes on a regular basis, and that was how she had managed to pass her grades.

“ well need up being useful at least then.” As he sighed, “ it’s mostly all logic in management of how much power you should store and when to use it that’s really it mostly. Call out the armors name and say release which will bring back the gauntlet form and I can shift out then.” Before he would internally blush, “ h-hey what does that mean!” Protesting in confusion if she said that to tease and mess with him.

Zurlia smiled softly at his confusion. "Because I really do like you, what did you think it meant. Besides I would rather talk to you face to face when we don't have to pair up. That and I think it would be a good idea for us to get to know one another a lot better." She didn't mention the fact she had no boyfriend that was mostly because none of the guys had peeked her interest and he had. "Red Dragon Emperor Scale Mail Release!" Watching as the armor began to recede from her body.

Soon the armor began to break and disappear as she was out of the form still with the gauntlets before he would finally shift back into his human form. Haruki gave a stretch and a yawn before slowly turning toward her, “ wh-what I didn’t think of anything w-weird! But of course that would be fine. I’ve heard about a reverse form that’s more offensive though but don’t know.” Giving the random fact of possibility to have the hope of even having another form being eventually unlocked but not relying on that fact to be true of course. Well it seems to work though..” as he wondered what to do now with what she wanted to do at least.

Zurlia smiled softly at him. "Well I think that would probably require us both to be alot more powerful then we currently are at the moment and I would need to get stronger in that area too. But for now at least we know it works, even if I did mess up a couple of times. Anyway sense we do seem to be free for the moment and I am pretty caught up in my school work. Would you like to hang with me down at one of my favorite places? Its where I go when I can't get down to the beech but it is still pretty peaceful."

“Well of course I don’t really have much either...” giving a shrug as he didn’t mind at all then to just sit with her then. “ hope it has good sights to see there at least or something good to just look out, I like to just think sometimes about random stuff but still..” a soft smile crossing his lips for a moment before he casually turned to look around.

Zurlia smiled at that. "It will be better than just sitting here and staring at these trees I accidently knocked down." Then she started to lead the the way out of the school grounds. Knowing there was a park a few blocks away that had a really nice view that she went to. But where she was headed in the park was actually pretty remote and it was the least traveled so it was kind of her special place and she didn't mind sharing it with him. Because when she had first found it, it hadn't looked very clean but she had taken the time to clean it up so now the bench and the trash can that sat next to it that over looked a really nice clear pond. Looked beauitful and she kept it up every chance she could get. Though she knew eventually she wouldn't have much time on her hands to do it anymore.

“ hmm...” looking around as he sat down and leaned back to relax a bit from the bit of work he had of course showing himself off to her. “ pretty nice, wonder if there’s a good view of the stars. Like to sit out under a tree at night and do the same thing like this to think and relax.” Closing his eyes to relax as he sat quietly for a moment.

Zurlia smile softly at what he said. "I wouldn't know I have never come out here at night to see if the stars are viewable." Though now that he had said it it did make her wonder if the stars would be viewable down here late at night. She might be tempted to come back here when it was darker to see if that was possible. But she glanced at the pond, and just relaxed by listening to the natural sounds that were around her. Taking in a deep breath as her eyes closed a little bit. Not realizing that she had accidently dozed off for more than a few seconds.

Haruki soon opened with another stretch as he leaned back and looked around before turning over and seeing her, leaning in to poke her cheek before scooting a bit closer. “ well I’ll probably go eat or something...” wondering if that would be better than sitting.

Zurlia opened her eyes when he poked her in the check, and stared up at him. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to dose off like that." She couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks. "But I guess your right getting food probably be a good idea." She hadn't felt hungry until now. But the little doze had done enough to restore her natural energy.

“ you didn’t even sleep then dummy...” slowly standing up as they would walk more into the city and eventually make it back through the long corridors and dark alleys. “ well don’t really know anywhere much if you would know. Probably just gonna be lazy after or something. Not really good at hanging out with other people or anything. “

Zurlia smiled softly at him. "I don't mind having a lazy afternoon with you. Besides its nice to hang with someone, when I am not with alot people watching my every move back at the school. Sometimes I wish I wasn't as liked all that much." But she shrugged for a second or to. "But as to knowing a place I actually do they serve some really nice lunch specials it will be my treat."

“ maybe because your popular and too nice.” Giving a small tease of course being popular was very much true with her looks as it was still crazy to hang out with someone like her then. “ well...ok then...” walking next to her as they casually either talked or just walked quietly.

Zurlia smiled faintly at that. "Yes well I would rather be way too nice then to be a bully. Sometimes its better to make friends then enemies. But I suppose that is where my compassion may get me into trouble at some point. Hopefully not until after school is over with." She led them to small little resturtant that had great lunch specials and where cheep on the budgent the place might not look like much. But the food did taste really good and they were always busy.

“Yeah that’s why mostly, might need to watch you or something...” poking her softly on the side, “ I really don’t even care what anyone thinks as I’m mostly just myself until something really happens...” shrugging as they went in before he sat down and though if what to even talk about then.

Zurlia laughed at that. "Well the way I see it, is if we have each others back. Then nothing can pretty much go wrong." She settled herself down into the chair as they brought them a menue, and she glanced over it. "Besides I am sure we will probably have some things that one or the other of us likes to do in our free time. Though perhaps you just might have tempted me to try and see if the park has a good view at night of the stars. I have never done that."

“ well it’s mostly when I would sit outside or walk randomly and look up and wanting to find a spot like a good hill or something to just lay and watch. I mean I’m not really hard to know everything about, simple as hell since I mostly don’t really care about other people much with doing my own thing.” Looking over at his own menu for the moment as he leaned back.

Zurlia smiled softly at that. "I wish I could say the same with where I am staying at. But unfortunately for some reason the people I am living with seem to think I have great potential for something." But she wouldn't get into it was enough that it drove her sometimes to hang out in places most people wouldn't be caught dead in. There were a few times she gotten into a few fights not that she would bring that up. But it hadn't ruined her cheerful attitude one bit.
Then she picked out her favorite meal which was luckily enough one of the items offered to today on the lunch special it was a chicken sandwhich, with any side dish order she normally got fries with it.

Soon Haruki would order his own thing being a small simple breakfast sandwich with steak and an egg, ordering fries as well of course before they would wait. “ well kinda the same mostly but it’s just if I’m good...”

Zurlia smiled faintly at that. "I guess the stress from that might have driven me into going into a few places that I probably shouldn't have and it caused a few fights that I err participated in. Luckily I wasn't hurt to bad. But its probably what helped me in some of my classes when I would see other people being bullied for not being strong enough." Although at the time those fights had let her get some of her stress. There were only a few other people she had known from her class that had been there during those fights and they had joined in too. Although some of them had already been paired up way before she had.

Once their orders had been taken, now all they had to do was wait for it to be cooked and brought back out to them.

“ that’s just weird, but I’m fine anyway if someone even tries to attack me. I mean the power is just mostly good even if it’s weaker a ton with myself using it” Giving a shrug as he sat up. “ were you always trying to find a partner yourself or something or just mostly watching everyone.” Asking what she thought about having to do something like this then.

Back
Top Bottom