Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soul Eaters Destiny (cc and Wiki234)

Zurlia hated to admit it but she was a little spooked. "You keep sensing what ever followed us. I am going to guess we are going to end up in a fight wither we wanted to or not. Its probably a good thing we have power in reserve then for when it is needed." The sounds of the being that had followed them got closer, as she turned to look for a good place to watch from and read who ever had dared to track them all this way.

“ see I did tell you then and why would it leave then...let the attack go then...” deciding that they should of course wait than anything, “ too open here then so we could move more since it isn’t really there to get us right now...”

Zurlia moved then. "Yes I agree we are way to out in the open. I was looking for a place that we could easily hide in. But keep a track of what is behind us, even if it is not close enough yet for us to see." She wanted to put on a little bit more speed but didn't dare. So she kept her eyes open in case something came up that would be the perfect spot. Though she continued to movie as that had been the suggestion or lest what she thought had been a suggestion from him.

“ there is probably no way then to not be able to hide long, best thing to do is wait then...” making sure to cover her blind spots with his sense and be able to help her out other than the armor to be able to direct the only shot of a charged punch toward it. “ we only have one shot for a little while of course so be careful....”

Zurlia listened to him. "I kind of gathered that, that was why I was looking for a spot that we could watch from and I would be able to read an assess my opponent from. But I think we are kind of out of luck on that. There doesn't seem to be a viable place for that. So I may have to assess my opponent out on my feet. Thats why this shot has to count if we have only one chance at it. At least for the time being at the moment." Though she continued to move so as to make them an easier target waiting for what ever being this was seemed to be the only option at the moment.

But while she was moving, the creature or whome ever it was began to emerge from the shadows, it wasn't something that Zurlia had ever seen before and though she'd seen alot of animals this thing took the cake.

“ everything is enhanced so there’s no real disadvantage much here that we know of. I have sensory in case you might even lose it.” Trying to already think of what kinds of attacks it would be and how it would at least try to move and dodge with some idea. “ by the power of the red dragon emperor you shall feel our burning crimson wrath..” calling out a declaration of battle.

Zurlia listened to him. "Yes well lets hope this battle goes well." Though inside she felt nervous because what ever creature they were facing clearly wasn't human or at least what she could see thus far. But it would prove to be a challenge now if she just determine where the weak spots are. She could try aiming for that as a killing blow.
But as more of towering creature emerged its predatorial movements sighted on and it exposed a razor sharp jaw lined with teeth that could hurt flesh. Its elipitical eyes narrowed as it sighted them before it charged straight at them.

“Hmmm was hoping it wasn’t that primal hehe....jump out up and slam down onto it then..though otherwise hold it and let get close then if you want to dodge and watch it then...though guess we will have a battle so soon...” of course with what was currently happening being something real and much more dangerous than something in the school.

Zurlia sighed softly. "Well we won't get away from it by avoiding this primal creature. I guess we will have to be the first ones to get it to go away." Or kill the thing sense it seemed it was charging them. "Right that would be a good plan." She jumped straight out, and up slamming down on top of the creature itself.

Soon the release of green and red light would radiate off from the gauntlet in small lightning bolts shooting away from it as the power was transferred into a full force of energy into the punch, a large gust of wind radiating around them from the impact itself as well as possible a crater if the creature would not be strong enough to simply shrug it off so easily like that. “ hmph...” simply commenting as she could feel a bit of strength fading away from the stored power of the gauntlet and going off back to their average strength.

Zurlia did feel the strength draining away from the gauntlets after the use of the stored power. Reverting back to their normal strength. The creature itself couldn't shake it off very well it seemed to have stunned it for the most part though it hadn't seemed to kill it off yet. But she could see the large gaping hole of the crater that had been made a result. Later she would be in awe of it. But right now she was more focused on what should be done next. "It may not be able to shrug that off right away, but I bet it only makes it angrier and more liable to make a mistake."

“ use that speed and unload on it now! Show the power of the dragon emperors fury!!” Hoping to push her and possibly shape her into a fearless and trusting but aggressive fighter she would need to be in order to really be able to use that power to the fullest, “ feel that burning passion and might!” Shouting hoping to encourage her to do exactly and use the armor as mostly more of her boost to her natural inner aggression that gave zurlia her own natural power without him.

Zurlia heard his encouragements, and they did help. Because she did unload on the beast with the speed that he had mentioned. She could feel her natural innner agression starting to take over along with the burning passionate feeling that had been ignited within her for awhile and though at this moment had grown from a little candle into a raging flame. "This is going to end only one way, this thing has got to go." True she had unloaded on it with her speed while it was still stunned and out for the count. Her insticts were telling her to go in for the kill while the creature couldn't do anything more against them at the moment.

And with the suit of course it boosted her defense with the armor and the speed, though for now without the evolution of wings it wouldn’t be the end of it at least later on of course until they could grow stronger. “ I can only use so much of my own power to power you up so your not going to get much for now without your own and the more natural strength of the suit itself...” warning of course that draining just the power could cause him to morph back into just the gauntlet and needing time to recharge also taking out the boosted normal attack he had for her. “ let’s finish this fast then.”

Zurlia listened to what he had told her. "Right, I believe I've seen where hes weakest at that should deliver the death blow." And while the creature was out cold, she went into finish it with one last round to the creatures vulnerable neck, where she had hit before to stun it. Using the speed to her advantage as she did so. She almost felt rather than heard the jarring impact as the neck bones were completely broken, and the creature let a pained wine, before everything became silent. Sliding off the things back, she took a few moments to breath and to slowly cool her emotions, sense the creature now no longer posed a threat. "That seems to have killed him, I guess we should make our way back."

(let me know if I need to edit this wiki, if not I will just take this out when you post a reply.)

“ let’s go then...” he would simple say, the back of her hand glowing from his voice then as he talked before they would eventually go back now.

Zurlia made her way back, only getting lost a few times, but when she did, she made a few correctional directions until they finally arrived back at the small isolated park that she was familiar with. Though she couldn't help but crack a yawn as it had gotten so very late. But she had enough presence in mind to say the words that would release the armor, and return him back to his natural form. "That was a very interesting adventure, I don't think I ever had something this exciting happen to me before." That wasn't to say she had enjoyed it because she had. But she knew that tomorrow was going to pure torment. She would likely fall asleep during classes, which would not be good and could cause her to get in trouble. But she'd have to do her best and stay a few hours later if that happened.

“ guess we could go back then, get on my back then and I’ll carry you then.” Offering with a slight embattled blush, “ w- well that is if you don’t mind it from someone like me or you don’t want to!” Trying not to act to pressure her as he walked.

Zurlia smiled softly at him. "I don't mind at all, and I thank you for the offer I am going to take you up on it." She got on his back, and encirled her arms around his neck. Letting him carry her the rest of the way while she regained some of her energy back. Though she couldn't help a few muffled yawns break through as she tried to hide how tired she was.

Back
Top Bottom