Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drow Slave (Caius/CatclawFyreHeart)

Kyra wanted to resist the commands so badly, but the collar had to much power over her and so she felt herself kneeling on the ground in front of him. Seething deep inside that if she could ever get it off she'd show him subservient female indeed. How ever the words that came out of her mouth were not the ones she would have chosen were she the one actually in control of herself. "Thank you Master for giving me such a wonderful gift, even though I do not deserve it sense I have caused you a great deal of trouble."

How ever it was a brief in whch she had to think of how she was going to further express her graditue on what he had given her. Well she hadn't given him a blow job, maybe if she told she'd do anything that would prove it. "I would do most anything to prove further graditude of receiving such an item. So if the master wished me to give him a blow job I would do that." There wasn't much she knew beyond the little she had already been involved in but later the other things would be whispered to her in her mind by the collar when she was't expecting it.

Caius smiled and sat down in a chair before undoing the ties for his pants and revealing his member for Kyra. He had her kneel in front of him and brought her close to it. "Do as you wish, but you must make me cum again. Whether you want to wear it on your skin or swallow it doesn't matter to me." He was glad to see that so far the collar was working on her. Perhaps as he continued to use her body, the hold would deepen in her moments of weakness with every orgasm to the point where she would have no resistance at all.

For now, he would watch her reactions to his desires and her resolve. He was sure she was still as defiant as she was before, but the collar might guide her to submission until she would do all he ever wished. She would make a good slave in time and want for nothing but to please her master.

Kyra lowered her mouth slowly to his cock, and began to work slowly on getting him to cum, though she would take her time, she wasn't going to go faster then what she was ready to do. At least not yet she did enjoy working up to a faster pace. But sense she was told to get him to cum again she would have to work her hardest in that respect. She would prefer to swallow his seed if she had her way. But she figured that if she didn't he wasn't going to care one way or the other if she ended up wearing some of it.

She was still defiant to a degree but she had no way of stopping the collar as it whispered to her of things in her mind when she had her moments of doubt about what she was doing and why she must do it to please her master. How ever she did enjoy the sexual things she had learned and particpated in and that hadn't been part of the collar even though the first one had tried to bend her will and break her. Which she had vilantly resisted but this one was different in fact because of the way it was programed it didn't attack her the way the other collar had.

As she put Caius's cock in her mouth, the collar whispered in her mind of how good it tasted and how good his cum would taste when it was in her mouth. It was the thickest, sweetest love nectar she could ever get from her master and this was to be enjoyed. After one taste, the collar promised she would want more in her mouth and inside her womb to make babies for master, the greatest honor a slave could have.

Caius let her work slowly and work up to speed. He was interested in seeing how she worked a cock inside her mouth. How much did she already know and how much was she willing to experiment?

Kyra swirled her tongue around the tip of his length, before sliding his cock deeper into her moist mouth. Once she had worked up to the speed and the nerve she began to take him much deeper into her throat. Giving in finally to at least deep throating her master. It wasn't something she would have known to do, but her instincts had told her or perhaps it had been the collar suggesting that deep throating her master would bring far more pleasure than she had yet to experience and might possibly bring her that sweet nectar that would taste so wonderful to her.

Her teeth accidently grazed the sides of his cock, as her mouth slide a little more further down his length in her attempt at bringing him pleasure, for now she didn't reach to touch his balls to squeeze them after all that hadn't been part of what she had agreed to do for him. Though at one point the collar was going to suggest she try something more to aid her in the blow job she was trying to pull off. It wouldn't have been something she would have thought of doing.

Caius enjoyed her deep throating him, but he did need a bit more to reach his climax from this slave, if nothing than to make her more pliable. The collar continued to whisper into her mind, suggesting she handle his balls. Touch them, stroke them, and then lavish them with her mouth. Take each one into her mouth and lick the wonderful, musky skin that covered those sacks of sweet, strong seed and then pop them out of her mouth before taking him into her mouth as far as she could. And how was her pussy feeling? Did it need attention after she took his strong, sweet load into her? Perhaps he'd like to watch her tend to her urges after he was served as was her place?

Caius's scrotum hung in reach of her hands and in easy reach of her hands. Her mouth could easily take them in and tease each wonderful orb with her lips and tongue to please him further.

Back
Top Bottom