Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drow Slave (Caius/CatclawFyreHeart)

She brushed her hair and yet Caius did not emerge to see what was taking her. Either he was playing incredibly nice or he had given up on her joining him. Perhaps he was brewing up a punishment for her for being so tardy.

Downstairs, Caius was patiently waiting for her. For now, he'd play the waiting game with her and let her be. He had his plans for her prepared and he could wait for her to finally get hungry enough to want to eat. It was a simple lunch, but would tide her for the more sumptuous meal later and then her next experience in his own bedroom. There, he would enact his stroke to finally make Kyra his.

Kyra eventually came down stairs, to seek out the food now that she was really hungry after brushing her hair out. It was strange that he hadn't come to get her or anything like that. So it left her wondering if she was suppose to walk down the stairs to the floor below to dine with him. She couldn't recall if that was what he had asked or wanted her to do.

Using her incredible senses of hearing, and smells that were wafting from the floor below, she walked down the stairs, and into the dinning room. Not sure if that was actually where she was suppose to be. But knowing that she must be late for it and that there were probably going to be consequences to that. But hopefully they would not be too bad.

Caius was sitting at the table with lunch prepared when Kyra finally arrived. "My, it took you a while to come down. I thought you would ring. Still, you finally managed to join me. Have a seat and eat. I hope it hasn't gotten cold yet."

Lunch was a stew made from last night's roast and potatoes with the sauce as part of the stock. He ate his lunch while eyeing her and contemplating his next move with her. "So, are you feeling better?"

Kyra settled down into a chair at the table, and when he told her he could eat. She was just about to when he spoke a question to her. "Yes I am feeling better I guess the reason I was so late was I wanted to brush my hair and I didn't see the brush until after I did a bit of exploring upstairs." Then she dropped her eyes to the stew and started to slowly eat it.

Caius nodded. "I thought perhaps there was a brush in that room, but I wasn't sure. If there is anything of that nature you need, tell me and I will see what I can get." He ate his stew, and considered his plans for her. He wanted her nice and ready before he made his move with her, and they still had the afternoon.

"Perhaps you would like a tour of the rest of the manor? You've already seen the upstairs, so you might as well see the rest of the main floor. It's certainly a bit more decorated that the rooms. I mostly keep them for guests and my people when they need a place to stay before we go on a contract."

Kyra was just about to eat her last bite of the stew when she heard him speaking to her and she listened to his words catching everything that he was saying to her. " I am not sure exactly what more I would need unless I had time to think of it." Not that she would tell him where her secret stores of jewelry and exotic clothing were stored those had been her treasures and it would likely they would probably rot where she had stored them. Sense no one but her would have known of it. " Oh yes I would love to have a tour of the rest of the mannor." True she had seen the upper floors but only because she had allowed her curiosity to get ahold of her.

With lunch finished, Caius led her around the lower floor. The decorations down here were far more opulent, meant to impress guests and contracting parties with the success of a mercenary able to afford this sort of decor. Heavy curtains at the windows opened to let in the light and ornate fireplaces along with intricate furnishings. Besides the dining room and kitchen, there was also the foyer, library, and armory.

After the tour, he looked at her, "Is there anything else you wanted to see? How are you feeling for another round of sex?"

Kyra had enjoyed the tour so far, the lower level proved to be alot more interesting and she could see the opulence an decorations were meant to impress guests and people that would probably make contract with the leader of a mercenary group that could afford decor with his success. While she saw this for the first time, she truly wondered if it would be so bad to let him use her as he wanted to. "No there isn't anything else I want to see you have shown me enough so far. I rather enjoyed the tour of seeing this part of the house rather than seeing the dungeon. Yes I am up for another round of sex."

Caius picked her up and carried her up to his room. He put her down on the bed and removed her dress and cast it beside the bed. He got on top of her while he tied silk ropes around her wrists and tied her to the bed. "Let's see how you like this."

Once she was securely bound to the bed, he kissed her deeply and cupped her breasts to get her worked up again. Once he felt her nipples harden and she began relaxing, he started to strip again and placed the collar in arm's reach for when she was in the thrall of an orgasm. He got all of his clothes off and spread her legs to enter her sex again once he was fully hard from the sight of her beautiful dark body.

Kyra watched while he tied her up with silk ropes, to the bed, and though she lightly tugged on them to feel their strength, she didn't put her full force into testing it as she didn't want to undo the silk ropes that he had tied her up with. But than the kiss distracted her, and she couldn't help but deepen it while trying to duel her tongue with his. It was not hard to work her up again, as her nipples began to harden under his hands, while her body relaxed further. A low moan escaped from her throat a her body shivered from the pleasure that was starting to inflame her veins even as her pussy slowly began to moisten from the arousal that was being milked from it. Her eyes were half laced with desire with what she was feeling.
It was a strange feeling, to feel so helpless and aroused at the same time, and yet she felt them both keenly by being tied up and at his mercy though in her mind she figured that mercy was going to the last thing she was going to get here.

With Kyra becoming aroused, he slid into her pussy and went deep inside her again, drilling down to her womb as he moved from kissing her to suckling her breasts while kneading the free one with his hand. He kept his thrusts slow to make her even more aroused. Caius wanted her to explode again with her orgasm so he could put the collar on her with no resistance.

"Such a sweet body you have, Kyra. You are going to be a wonderful bedmate for a long time at this rate. Tell me where you want to feel me."

Kyra couldn't contain the moan, though she tried to lock it down. But the kissing, and the suckling of one of her breasts, while his free hand kneaded the other one. Plus the feel of him entering deep inside of her again was enough to knock loose that moan. Even as her skin rippled against what he was doing to her. How ever she heard his demand of wanting her to tell him where she wanted to feel him. A confused look almost entered her eyes at that. It wasn't as if she knew what to tell him exactly, sense he was already in fact doing it.
"What do you mean by that? I obviously can't touch you, now with my wrists bound an tied up as they are." Though right now she was on the edge of her orgasm as her muscles tightened from the pleasure, and torment of not being able to use her hands to touch him much as she wanted to.

"I mean, where do you want me to touch you?" He felt her tighten up and he slowed down, nudging her cervix with the tip of his manhood to keep her just on the edge of her orgasm. The bigger of an explosion she felt, the long her would have to secure the collar to her neck and let it integrate its persuasions into her mind.

He kneaded her breasts slowly and just brushed her skin and nipples as he let the tension build in her body as long as he could, waiting for her to either explode of her own accord or begin to relax so he would intensify his breaching of her womb.

Kyra blinked at at his words. "That almost seems like a trick question. Because your already touching me. I mean I could see the point in asking if you wern't already touching my body with your hands." Eventually the slowing down helped her to relax enough that her muscles loosened up and she was no longer feeling as if she was going to shatter under the pressure. Though the tension still increased enough that she could feel that at some point either she would climax or hold off until she knew for certain where this was going.
Though that was probably the wrong answer to his question, sense she didn't quite understand the whole point of him asking of where she wanted him to touch not not when his hands were already there kneading her breasts. "Your hands are fine where they are, its not like they can kiss me."

"Well, perhaps you wanted them on your thighs or hips or somewhere else that you want to be touched, but if your breasts are sufficient, then that's where they will stay." Caius kissed her deeply as he squeezed her breasts hard before kissing down her neck and his thrusts came harder as she relaxed and he attempted another assault on her cervix. He was going to seed her womb every morning and night until she was pregnant with his child. She would bear plenty of babies with her body.

And with the collar in place, she would enjoy every moment of it and beg for more. All with a smile on her face and calling him her master as she tended to his desires and knelt in reverence to him.

Kyra hadn't thought about that, maybe she would enjoy that, but she suppose that could come later down the road when she was more comfortable with sex with him. She had been about to answer him but was silenced with the deep passionate kiss that he gave her. Dueling her tongue with his as her body relaxed further allowing him to slip deeper in to do battle with her cervix. Eventually the battering of her cervix began to weaken enough for one final thrust to allow him entrance in the most fertile land to allow him access to make sure his seed took root within her body.

Though while she still managed to hold off her orgasm, it was starting to look as if that was indeed taking its toll on her, because she was going to in fact have one explosive orgasm when it came.

Caius continued to grope her breasts and tease her nipples to bring her to orgasm. He felt himself go into her womb and he was ready to release his seed into her womb. His manhood started to throb and twitch in anticipation of releasing into her. He grunted as he fought to maintain control of himself for a while longer to get his plan to fruition. He was this close to making her a proper slave to him.

"Come on, Kyra. Cum with me." He pressed in deep into her body as he released his seed into her womb.

Kyra could hold back no longer when she felt him start pouring his seed into, and she cried out, as her body seized up underneath him, her back arching a bit, as her body sent its lovely juices down her love tunnel only to squeeze and milk him for more of his seed. But with her orgasm having taken her far away she was not going to realize what he was going to place around her neck. Lost to the blissful feeling of her climax. The pleasant shudders that wracked all over her body was proof of that.

Caius was breathing hard after her hard orgasm squeezing his member for more of his seed. He wouldn't know if he had landed on fertile ground inside of her, but he quickly reached for the collar and placed it around her neck with fumbling hands. With it on, it would invade her thoughts, planting the idea that Caius was her master and should be addressed as such. The life of a slave was a pleasant one and she should just enjoy it and obey her master and his commands. It would be wonderful as she would have no need to worry about her needs. Her master would take care of all of that. All she needed to do was obey him and serve his desires. Yes, she would be truly free as a slave to her master Caius.

Kyra was lost to the sensations of her orgasmic bliss, so didn't feel the collar snap into place around her neck. But because her mental guards were down, it allowed the collar to work its magic on the drowess to plant in her mind that Caius was her master and that she should address him in that manner. Once she did that all of her needs would be taken care of and she would never have to worry about anything ever again. Only that she needed to serve him an obey any directive he asked or desired of her, and she would have her freedom truly as a slave to her master Caius. Only time would tell if the collar had been able to achieve its goal in effecting the drow. Perhaps when she came down from her orgasmic bliss would be time enough to see if the collar had done its job.

Caius dressed and picked out Kyra's new clothes. It was a set of white silk underwear to contrast with her dark skin and match her hair. There was also something appealing to him of a slave in white rags. Silk just made it more classy than some dirty linen. The dress would be for occasions where he wanted her more clothed. Right now, he wanted to be sure she was truly broken to him.

He waited for her to come off of her orgasm before addressing her, "It seemed you enjoyed yourself, Kyra. Was it good for you? How do you feel?"

Kyra spoke softly once she had come back down to earth from her intense orgasm. "Yes it was very good for me. But considering what just happened. I feel suprisingly calm I guess. Either that or you satisfied me completely enough that I do not wish to continue fighting with you anymore." Having no idea that this was part of the working that the collar had done to her. Sure it had made her calmer more easily broken to the will of her new master. But that wasn't to say the collar could control everything about Kyra it might make her desire less to fight him at every turn. But should it ever be removed the docile part that was in control right now would eventually vanish.

"That's very good, Kyra. You will find I can be very kind and giving when you don't fight me constantly. Let's see about making you more appropriate for your station."

He directed Kyra to the underwear he had laid out. "Put these on so I know they will fit. These shall be your new garments as you attend me. If ever I should need to have to present you in public, you will be dressed more appropriately for the occasion. And do thank your master for granting you such a gift, Kyra."

Kyra glanced to the underwear that he had laid out, it was clear he wanted her to put those on, to see if they at least fit. She just had this feeling that they would more than likely fit. No doubt he was smart enough to have already guessed her size for the things he had brought. A blush covered her skin when she paid attention to what he was saying about if he had to ever bring her out in public she would be appropriately dressed an no doubt cleaned up for the occasion. She slowly got off the bed, and went over to where they were laid out, and began to slowly put them on.

Once the silken underwear was on her, they had fit rather perfectly as for thanking him, she didn't know if it was a verbable responce he wanted or if it was something more intimate that he wanted her to thank him for. She hated to ask that question but sense she already felt lost in this great sea there couldn't be much help for that. "I could say thank you for such a gift. But I am not sure that is what you really want me to say. I am a bit at a loss as to which version you want." Now she had to wait to see if he would clarify what version of thank you he wanted from her.

"Let's start with verbal thanks. Kneel before your master and thank him for giving you such a lovely gift for a lowly slave such as yourself. Then tell me how you would like to express further gratitude to him."

Caius wanted to test how far her submission went. He certainly didn't have her put on underwear just to take it right off again to have him inside her again. Her mouth would suffice after he led her around on a leash and ensured her submission to her new life.

Back
Top Bottom