Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drow Slave (Caius/CatclawFyreHeart)

Kyra finished off with her own introduction of her name, which was not a very long one. But it held some meaning to her. Her last name Myth actually made the laughing stock of some of the drow but not when she had developed all those powerful dark magics.
Her body shivered when she was eased gently down on the bed an feeling his arms around her gave her the feeling of being safe and warm. Her eyes widen slightly when she felt him pull her close enough that their lips could touch.

She couldn't help the low moan that escaped from her throat feeling that first kiss on her lips. Oh did she savor that feeling before it moved on to a flash of his tongue against her lips. Causing her body to react in a way she was unused to. A slight shiver cascaded down her spinal column as fire began to burn in her veins. That fire only intensified when her own tongue was brought into play with the next kiss. Though she took it slow allowing herself to learn as he taught her how to kiss.

But eventually she picked up the knack of kissing and the fire that had been started with just one kiss spread to the rest of her body. While she deepened that kiss and tried to duel her tounge against his in a wrestle. Her silver white eyes were glowing from the passion that had been ignited within her. She hesitantly reached out a hand to touch his body. But it was more or less to learn what he felt like an to get familiar with it.

Caius let Kyra feel his toned, muscular body sculpted from a number of campaigns through his shirt as he stroked her skin as well, starting with her hands and arms and then slowly moving towards her more intimate places. He removed his shirt for her so she could feel his bare skin with her hands as he made moves to gently remove her clothes as well. For now, she was responding well and he wanted to see just where she would cut him off, if at all.

Once he had gotten her more comfortable with the idea of sex, he would show her other ways to enjoy the act while being a submissive. Being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and perhaps other things that had her putting her trust in him and allowing him his desires on her body. For now, he would keep touching and kissing her until she was ready to move on.

Kyra felt his well toned muscled body through his shirt, and then it was even more impressive when that shirt was taken off. So that her hands could feel how well an hard his skin felt in places. Almost like steel where she felt his abs. Her hands did move slowly downwards to explore a more intimate area. Of a certainty she was enjoying caressing his skin with her touches though light they may be.

But feeling his hands move from her arms and now down to the most intimate parts of her body. She couldn't stop her muscles from reacting as she tried to squirm away from the hands that were touching down into and near her intimate places. But with the kiss it muffled the moan that was held slightly back.

It was then she felt him remove the light white garment she had been wearing for some time, causing the cool air to rush up and over her body as it shivered from the the couch of cool air, though she felt extremly hot as if she were burning up with a fever. The nipples on her breasts were hard like rocks from her arousal. Her skin was smooth but it also showed some muscle development because of the armor she had carried, and the weapon she had weilded was not a light weapon by any means. How ever there were very few signs of her being scared from her battles it was possible she had either used potions to heal the scar wounds, or some one else had done the healing on her.

Caius brought her garment down to below her belly, keeping her sex covered for now as he focused on her breasts. Feeling her reaching for his groin, he took Kyra's hand and guided it down to feel around his crotch before undoing the ties and allowing her to slide her hand inside to feel his member with her own bare hand.

His hands went up to her bare breasts and began to stroke and fondle them, feeling their size and then stroking the skin on the sides and underneath before focusing onto her hard nipples. He stroked them and pinched them as his mouth moved from hers, kissing down her neck and throat towards her breasts. She was indeed a fine prize, and she was certainly getting into this from her arousal so far. The only question now was whether she wanted him to stop before he was deep inside her body deflowering it.

Kyra blushed when she had her hand being guided down to his crotch. Blushing even deeper when she felt the immense bulge that was there, before she worked her hand in to slide against his member. Feeling the thickness and hardness as she lightly stroked one side of it.

She shivered feeling his hands start to stroke and fondle her breasts, before paying attention to her hard nipples. But it was the stroke and the pinch of her nipples that caused a low gasp to erupt before a low moan escaped when the kiss ended from her mouth. And moved towards her neck, and then down to her throat. Another shudder of pleasure rippled through her body as it burned through her veins. Her arousal getting the better of the caution she usually had.
Instinct drover to do more than lightly touch that hard member in her hand, she lightly squeezed it as if she knew that by doing it it would cause more than just a reaction out of him.

Caius grunted as Kyra squeezed his manhood. "You seem to want this and a bit more, Kyra. But I'm not going to take you until I hear that you want it out of your mouth." He moved further down from her throat to her breast and kissed a line to her nipple and then took it into his mouth, stroking her hard nub and areola with his tongue before sucking on her nipple.

His hands slid down to part her thighs and stroke them through the material of her gown while he shifted position slightly so Kyra's hand could wrap around him. He stroked the insides of her thighs while seeing her reaction and whether she would ask him to go the whole way with his now. She was seeming quite aroused and willing to take the plunge, but he was giving her the space to make her decision to allow him inside of her warm, wet crevice.

Kyra moaned louder her body arching into the pleasure, her body wracked with pleasant shivers. While she was allowed better access to touch his member with her hand, while she lightly stroked and squeezed it. But finally she could take it no more and spoke as her voice came out in ragged pants. " I want you to take it further than what we have been doing. Its just too much I need more." Her eyes were already half way dilated even though it was hard to see despite the silvery glow of them. But she was already soaking wet and she was starting to feel an empty ache deep inside her body. It was if she was needing something more to fill her up rather than the sucking of her nipples. But with that pleasure burning straight through her she was so close to her orgasm she only needed one more little push and then she wouldn't be able to help herself from screaming out.

Caius pulled her gown off the rest of the way before removing his trousers completely as well. He spread her legs far apart and brought the tip of his member to her wet, dripping sex and slowly pushed his way into Kyra, savoring her virgin tightness as he went deep into her body. Once inside her, he thrust deeper and harder into her body, intent on exploring every inch she had to offer. He suckled her breasts harder while one hand took one of hers and the other hand squeezed and toyed with her free breast. Once he was established inside her and ready to take her even further.

"I am going to want this from you morning and night, and perhaps a few times a day in between. I certainly hope this is good enough for you that you will want to do that." He wanted far more than that. He wanted her to fall to her knees and declare him her master. That this pleasure would be what bound her to him and she would want nothing more than be taken like this day and night.

Kyra cried out softly when she felt him enter her all the way, and then thrusting deeper after he had broken her virginal barrier. Her breath caught on a moan when she felt him suckle her breasts harder while one hand took one of her hands and left the other one free to explore the rest of his body to her hearts content. "Ooh yes I think I can put up with that and how many times you may want me afterwards." She could feel her body getting closer to an orgasm with the stimulation burning away through her as her muscles tensed inside from the over load she was experiencing.

Caius pushed deeper and harder into Kyra, intent on breaking her second barrier as well and truly putting his new drow slave into her first orgasm. Once she experienced that, perhaps she would want for nothing but those sensations and call him her master from her need for the sensations. He pondered whether offspring would emerge from this union and if he could give her the idea that her children should also learn of this sort of love from the both of them. He likely would need to plant the idea in her head and make it seem like her own.

Having suckled her nipple for so long, he shifted back to her lips and neck as he pressed her down into the bed with his thrusts into her soft, tight sex. Her dark body was certainly quite pleasurable for him and she was finding this act incredibly pleasant as well, perhaps even to the point of obsession since she was ready to be taken whenever he desired. As long as she was fit, fertile, and kept her desirability, he would keep her a long time.

Kyra moaned softly as her muscles began to truly tighten inside of her body preparing her for a very explosive orgasm. She could feel that she was so close to one that it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge to experience her first orgasm.
She dueled her tongue with his until he broke away to kiss down her neck causing her skin to ripple and tingle from the pleasure he gave her.
Her body began to arch a low cry finally rang from her lips in her first orgasm sending her muscles to squeeze and clench against him. While her body sent its femine juices down her love tunnel.

He felt himself impact her cervix as her orgasm hit and squeezed his manhood tightly. Caius breathed hard to maintain control of himself and not release just yet. "No, not yet. Not until I'm in you completely, Kyra. You might just have a second one when I'm fully inside you. I want you needing this always and ready to do anything to have it. Let me in all the way. Surrender to me completely, Kyra."

He starting thrusting harder and quicker as his base instinct began to overcome his restraint. He wanted this bad and to seed this sweet prize of his. Her body pressing up against him was exquisite and he went down to her other breast to get her back to another orgasm with him. Her juices welled around his member and onto the sheets as he moved even harder inside her.

Kyra would have answered him had she been able to think about it. But she was still under some of the after effects of her orgasm, while her body rippled with little after shocks until finally it calmed down. A low moan escaped from her when she felt him quicken his thrusts into and they seemed to be even harder then they had before. Pleasure began to spiral and spike into her veins once more causing her body to writhe against his.

With her movements, he felt himself breach her cervix and enter her womb. The sensation of breaking her barrier sent him over the edge and he shook with his orgasm, grunting as his manhood twitched within her and unleashed his seed in pulses into her. His legs twitched with the sensation as he settled down on her body. After feeling the euphoria rush over his body he kissed her deeply again before speaking to her. "I didn't hear your answer to what I said. Besides that, I'd like to know if that was how you imagined your first time being."

Kyra blinked slightly at him her eyes a bit glazed over from the experience. "You expected me to think under all of what was going on. Sorry but that was just way too intense for me to even think straight let alone talk. But to answer at least in part some of your question. Yes I think that might have been better than what I had imagined in my head for my first time. Although when I imagined it, it was with another drow and not a human." That had been the simple truth at least for so long that had been part of her dreams and now well that was kind of obliterated sense a human had managed to take what the male drows hadn't wanted.

"If no male drow managed to convince you to allow him the first time for your body, then they were fools for turning it down. But now I am wondering if there are some sort of taboos about a drow's first time I should be aware of before I go much further with you. This was just the first time and rather basic all told. There are far more things we can do as far as positions and other props we can use to enhance the pleasure for you, Kyra. But I need to know if you are willing to allow me to show you such practices."

What he blurted out likely wouldn't go over so well so that she had her rational mind back. If he demanded her surrender now, she might just lash out and become hostile again as she was the first time he demanded her submission and he wasn't going to make that same mistake again. He might need to see about bending her mind more to make her more compliant if that happened.

Kyra blinked at him slightly. "Far as I know they aren't but then the other male drows never chose me during our mating rituals that took place under the dark of the new moon. So I wouldn't have any ideas of what was taboo or not. But I will admit to a certain curiosity of what you have just said. I suppose I would not mind too much if you showed me those things long as they didn't cause me some sort of pain. Once was enough from that circlet." Her body shivered in rememberence of what had happened while she had been dying him under that cursed device. She did not want a repeat preformance of that at least right now she was not feeling hostile towards him.

"Have you gazed upon your own body, Kyra? Fit and strong with abundant breasts and wonderful hips; you are prime mate material to give a man many children. I assure you, no pain at all from what I'm considering."

He brought a hand to her breasts and cupped it as he gazed over her bare body on the bed. He considered his options and pondered his next move with her. What he planned for her would require taking her back up to another orgasm and leaving her thoughts muddled. "The only question I have is when you want to start exploring what I have to offer you."

Kyra gave him a blank stare. "Not in the way your meaning it obviously. The only time I looked at my body was to wash it after a hard days worth of travel so no I didn't look upon it as anything sexual." But his next question caused a blush to form on her face. "Maybe tomorrow night would be better at least it would give me time to recover from what you just did to me. You do that too much and I will get sore down there." Besides she was already feeling tired and it had been a very long trying day for her. But if he wanted to force it she wouldn't be able to stop him from taking what he wanted anyway.

"Tomorrow night? It's only mid-morning. If you need rest, that is all right, but I am surprised it would take you over a day to recover from one session of sex." While they had been taking their time, it had not been a whole day to take her by any stretch of the imagination. But seeing as she wished to rest, Caius got dressed. "Just ring the bell when you feel like something to eat, then."

Kyra narrowed her gaze at him, and though she was tired she spoke softly. " I didn't know it was mid morning. But yes I do want to rest I am tired out, and no it won't take me all day to recover from one session of sex." But she knew that she was going to get hungry at some point and she didn't want her body worn out to the point she was sore every time he took her either.

"Well, at least I know I make the time seem like hours to you, at any rate. Take your time and lunch should be ready about mid-day. We can discuss what else we can do with the day then."

He stepped out of the room and found something special for Kyra when it was time. He put it in a pocket in his doublet and went down to see to lunch. Kyra's gown lay on the bed near her feet when she was ready to set up. This room wasn't really set up as a master bedroom, but more like a bedroom for overnight guests. Caius likely had several other rooms like this in his mansion. Connected to this room was a room with chamber pot and basin with water in it.

Kyra slowly got up after he had left though she was tired, she did need to use the facilities, and so went straight into looking for room that would have something she could use. Once she found the connecting door that led to a chamber pot with a basin of water with it. She used both when she was done. Then walked back over to the bed, and laid down on it. Closing her eyes only for a few seconds before she was out like a light again. It wasn't until a few hours later that she woke up fully rested and feeling much better that she decided to wash herself off in that same room, though it was likely the water had cooled by now she would make do with what she got.

So cleaning herself off the best she could, she headed back into the room to get dressed it wouldn't be wise to still be naked if he came back in here to find out why she wasn't up and awake yet. Once all that was done, she glanced around the room to see if she could at least explore a little bit she was currious of her surroundings.

The door was unlocked and she could leave it to a hallway. The rooms held other guest rooms and a study before she found the master bedroom. It was a lavish affair with a bed covered in silk and velvet with a large bathroom containing a bathtub and needed toilet fixtures. It was large enough for at least two people as was the bed. Kyra could hear the noises from the dining room of lunch being prepared and the smells of food from downstairs.

She glanced over the lavish decorated master bed room and noticed how large the bed and that it could easily fit to people. She could well imagine what would go on in there. Then there was a large bath room that was fitted better than the room she had actually been placed though it was more than likely temporary came her reasoning.
After she was done looking at that, she walked out and poked herself into some of the other guest rooms. Before returning to the room she had woke up in.
She hadn't checked out the study in case some one was actually in there and she didn't want to disturb anyone if there was.
Picking up on the sounds and smells of the food being prepared below set her stomach to rumbling after she entered the room. She looked once more and noticed that though she had first missed it there was a brush near by that would take out some of the tangles in her hair. She walked over to that and started to use it.

Back
Top Bottom