A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

Jin sunk forward into the bed, hips held up by Kojurou’s massive hands, his seed dripping down her inner thighs and making a mess of the bed. She moaned weakly, feeling more of his seed forced from her as he pushed himself back inside, filling and stretching her once again. “A-Ah..~! K-Kojurou..~” She tugged at the sheets, trying to look over her shoulder at him. “I-It’s too much...~” She whimpered out, legs shaking and weak.

His eyes were burning brightly as his head moved to rest on her shoulder.
"Breed." He snarled and started moving again, "Must breed. Need to fuck. Have to fuck."

This would continue over and over, Kojurou filling her with his seed until it started to leak down her leg, and even then he would continue. When he had finally had enough and couldn’t continue, Jin lay beneath him on the bed panting heavily, completely overwhelmed by the amount of times she had climaxed.

She could only manage to nod, still panting and gasping; Kojurou had made a mess between her legs, and she would need to bathe, but it would have to wait until she could stand.

She shook her head. “I-I’m ok... just need a minute..” She managed out, her mind blissfully numb.

With Yukimura's last encounter with Sasuke at Akihime’s home, the new vampire was hesitant to go back to her, but he needed to see her. Some nights he would just stand outside her window and watch her as she slept, others nights he would climb inside to wake her.

They would stay up all night and just talk, other times she would fall asleep much easier with him beside her. It was like old times, when nothing mattered and they were happy and carefree.

Yukimura didn’t sleep at all, simply holding Akihime and petting her hair as she slept, listening to her breath and her heartbeat like it was a lullaby. He didn’t encounter Sasuke again, allowing for him to lower his guard a bit. He told Akihime of what he remembered after his attack, admitting to being behind the local killings, as well as where he was staying at the moment.

"I'll pray for you when I go to the temple." She had said, "I'll redeem your soul until they get tired of hearing me bargain for you."
"No matter what you do, you are my loving husband and I will do all that I can for you. As for your current residence, I hope this Masamune is treating you fairly. And if you ever feel like you aren't welcome, I would love to have you home again."

Yukimura looked down at the bed the two sat on, a sad frown on his face. “Akihime... I can’t come home, I’m dead.” He said softly. “I can’t walk in the sunlight, can’t eat human food, cannot conceive children.. I shouldn’t even be here with you now.”

"I prefer the night time anyway.." She replied with a smile, "For human food, it's alright...I'll eat double so you can use me when you're wanting...as for the children..." Her smile saddened slightly, "That is very upsetting but it's alright...I don't need to have children to be happy..." She told him. She placed her hand over his and lowered her gaze.
"I know I'm being selfish always having you here when you shouldn't be...but it's so nice. I can't bear being away from you...I hope I don't cause you any extra grief with your most gracious host for visiting.."

Yukimura shook his head. “Masamune-sama has been very accommodating... He allows me to come and go as long as I keep to his rules.” He said softly, lacing his fingers with hers.

Yukimura moved and laid his head in her lap, holding onto the skirt of her yukata. “I don’t have long... But please let me stay like this...?”

She ran her fingers gently through his hair, like she used to when they relaxed at the dojo, "Hai...stay as long as you desire, my husband..." She told him affectionately.

The two would spend most nights like this, and with Amaya having to work late, she ended up staying at the dojo with Sasuke since it was a closer walk, the two didn’t have to worry about being found out.

Back
Top Bottom