A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

He pushed her forward on the bed when he pushed his knot into her, a strangled cry coming from Jin, her body trembling as he filled her more and more. He could feel her inner walls twitching and spasming, Jin squirming a bit beneath him as she grasped at the sheets. “Kojurou... I-I don’t know if I can take all of you..!” She panted, a bit overwhelmed by his size.

Jin nodded, biting down on her hand and trying to focus on her breathing, gradually adjusting to Kojurou’s size.

He nuzzled her neck gently and ran his tongue slowly over the flesh of her collarbone, "Let me know if I hurt you at any time...I will stop..." He huffed gently.

She reached up to touch the fur of his neck, petting him gently. “I’m alright...” She breathed.

He nodded and moved slowly, popping the knot out before seating it back in, over and over so she could get used to it stretching her. He felt like he was melting, it felt so good. She was so wet and her walls were so snug around him, his more feral instincts were drowning in the sensation.

Each time the knot pushed back into Jin, her toes curled and she gasped in pleasure, pulling weakly at the fur on his neck. “Kojurou..!” She panted his name out, her walls trembling with pleasure.

His pace picked up almost desperately, his grunts and snarls dripping with lust. She could feel him throbbing, signalling his quickly approaching orgasm.

Jin cried out as she finished, her body trembling beneath him, back arching as her inner walls tightened around Kojuro’s cock.

He tried not to howl, letting out a strangled whine as he buried himself completely inside her and filled her with his thick seed. But he was far from done. His blood kept pumping, demanding more, screaming for him to keep breeding her until he couldn't see straight.

Jin panted and clutched to his large form, mouth open as soft moans escaped her, his cock pushing deep inside her, knot and all. Her body trembled and she tugged weakly at his thick fur, whimpering his name.

He moved her slightly so he could dip his head and run his tongue over her breasts and nipples, his breath hot and short puffs against her skin.

Her nipples already stood hard for him, gasping and whimpering his name more as he paid attention to her sensitive buds. She rocked her hips slowly, pushing his lemgth deep into her before pulling him out, only to push him back inside of her.

His massive clawed fingers reached between them and played with her swollen sensitive clit as she rode him, his tongue moving over every inch of her he could.

Even when Kojurou tried to be careful when playing with her clit, his movements were rough, and this made Jin nearly double over. “I-It’s too much...” She whimpered, her inner walls trembling again, toes curling.

She shook her head, still giving a few weak thrusts. “K-Keep going..” She begged, groping her own breast.

Her own noises and movements seemed to become desperate, and the scent of her arousal was even greater.

The jolt made her come instantly, crying out again in bliss and trembling hard, collapsing forward against him and breathing heavily.

Jin could barely keep herself up, clutching fistfuls of fur to keep herself upright. “I-I don’t think I can do anymore..” She gasped out, her wet heat still trembling from her last orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom