Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

He noticed and let his tongue toy with her nipples gently, his claws still slowly grazing over her body. He felt almost drunk just from these simple actions alone, he didn't remember if he was ever intimate like this before; worshiping his lover's body and enjoying their sounds. It was euphoric.

Her cheeks would become more and more red, and she slowly began to squirm more, whimpering and gasping. He could hear her heart pounding in her chest, head each breath as it passed through her lungs, smell her excitement. “Kojurou..” She murmured his name, legs closed tightly as she fidgeted and rubbed against herself.

He noticed and gently pulled her legs apart, moving his skeletal snout to her trembling heat and taking in her scent a moment before running his tongue slowly between her folds and against her clit.

She gasped, having never before been touched in such an intimate place by another before, her whole body trembling as her grip tightened on the blanket. She kept her legs spread for him, biting her lip to quiet herself as she gasped and whispered his name again and again.

His ears twitched gently with each sound, as though he could hear them at a regular volume. He didn't try to make her feel rushed, keeping his workings slow and steady unless instructed otherwise. Just savoring her and her sounds was enjoyment enough for him.

She didn’t instruct him on anything, she simply allowed for their desires to play out, and after some time of him pleasuring her with his tongue, she came, her wet heat trembling as his tongue cleaned up the fluid that tickled from between her folds.

He licked it up without a second thought before his tongue ran over her body once more as he gently guided her onto all fours. His breathing was heavy as he laid his head on her shoulder, his girth pressing gently against her entrance as he silently asked permission.

Jin turned her head to kiss his maw, slowly pushing her hips back against him so the head of his cock pushed inside of her, making her tremble at the sensation, but continue to push herself onto him.

His claws dug into the sheets and blankets as he carefully moved his hips forward, stopping only when she bumped against the knot. It didn't feel like it was going to fit, but that was ok. He didn't mind so much; even as he pulled all the way back to the tip and pushed all the way back to the knot in a slow and steady rhythm.

Her back arched as he filled her up with his length, and the more he entered her, the more he could feel his knot slowly starting to push further into her entrance. She let out the same gasping whimpers as before, moving her hips with his as he moved slowly, her breathing coming out labored as she slowly let her upper half sink down into the blankets. She buried her face into them, keeping her rear up in the air as he thrust into her again and again, gripping the blankets tightly.

His tongue hung from his maw as the knot pushed into her more and more, his movements growing more animalistic and greedy for pleasure.

Jin let out a sharp gasp as his knot finally pushed the rest of the way inside of her, toes curling; she felt like it was too much, like surely she would tear, but at the same time, it felt so very pleasurable, pushing her hips back to bury him further inside her.

She felt something razor sharp brush her shoulder, drool dripping heavily against her skin before a strangled snarl and Kojurou turned his head away. He bit hard into his own arm, tar thick blood oozing from under his fangs as he shook, the lights in hos sockets now a deep red color.

The stench of blood was heavy in the room, so strong even Jin could smell it. “K-Kojurou..!” She looked beyond worried, head twisted around to look at him as he bit into his arm. “Are you ok..!?”

The red orbs drifted to her and faded slowly back to white as he released his arm. "H...Hai...I-I didn't..." He faltered, "I didn't want to curse you...with this vile blood of mine..."

“Kojurou, even if you were to curse me it wouldn’t change anything..” She said softly, carefully moving away from Kojurou so he was pulled out of her, gathering up the sheets and tearing off some strips before moving back and carefully wrapping his arm. “Please don’t hurt yourself... I can hardly stand it.”

He felt like his heart would burst and then tear itself to shreds at her words. "Hai....please forgive me....I do not want to cause you any grief..."

She sat back onto her heels after tying off the make-shift bandage, smiling up at him. “Please don’t dwell on it too much.” She said gently, still holding his massive clawed hand. “Would you like to continue..?”

She shook her head, guiding him back on top of her as she moved back onto her hands and knees, the smell of her excitement still strong.

He pushed back into her, giving a soft sigh of delight as he did, his knot easing in and stretching her blissfully. He rested his head back on her shoulder as he began to move again, his breaths coming out as heavy puffs of ecstasy.

Jin’s own breath came out in soft puffs, slowly sinking back down into the blankets as he thrust into her, bent over for him. She moved in time with him, her inner thighs trembling and her womanhood tightening around his cock with each wave of pleasure that went through her.

His claws raked over her flesh in his throes of passion, leaving small blooms of blood in their wake. The pressure of his climax was building up slowly but surely.

Her moans and gasps only seemed to spur on Kojurou, gripping at the sheets and letting out weak cries every time his claws cut through her flesh, the scent of her blood overwhelming to Kojurou.

He drooled and lapped at the blood gently, his mind dizzy and nearly unfocused. His movements became rougher and quicker, controlling himself enough that he wouldn't cause her harm. But he was so close.

Back
Top Bottom