Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

The two would meet several more times after that, Jin cooking up large meals for Kojurou each time he came, and in return, he would help her with things she struggled to do; cutting wood, fixing fences, anything she didn’t have the strength to do. His appearance never seemed to bother Jin, nor was she put off by his intense hunger, she just seemed happy to have someone to talk with.

There came a day, however, that he didn't visit her. From dawn until dusk did he not show himself. Perhaps he was busy with his own matters or perhaps he simply didn't care to show. Either way it left an emptiness with her.

Jin seemed sad, but simply returned inside as the sun dipped below the mountains. She ate dinner and bathed herself with a cloth and bucket before changing her clothes and climbing into bed, pulling the blanket up to her nose. Hopefully he would come the next day.

Late at night she woke up to gentle methodical scratching against the walls outside her home. It would start then stop then start again.

She sat up slowly, squinting in the low light of her home, then slowly getting out of bed. Was there a vermin trying to get in? Perhaps a tanuki looking for food or shelter? She opened the door and peeked her head out, looking around to see if she could find the source of the noise.

Nothing. Completely silent. At least that's what she thought. Not long after she opened the door, there were slow hesitant steps that made their way toward her. Something big and hungry.

Still, she couldn’t quite see what was out there, her vision a bit poor even during the day. It didn’t sound like the footfalls of a bear, nor even a large man. “Hello?” She called out gently, squinting again to try and see in the pitch black, but even with her eyes adjusted to the dark, she couldn’t quite distinguish the shadows.

A soft rumble sounded beside her before a black mass finally came into her view. It was big and covered in pitch colored fur, but it's face was an actual canine skull with overly elongated canines. It's eye sockets held small glowing white lights to simulate pupils.

The clouds shifted overhead and exposed the beast more clearly, and Jin’s eyes widened. She stood there for a moment with her wide eyes, but they weren’t full of fear. She took a step toward the creature, slowly reaching out and ghosting her fingers along the exposed skull. “You’re beautiful...” She whispered, tracing her fingers along the skull and to the fur, letting her fingers run through the thick coarse fur. “Kojurou.”
What? How could she possibly know it was him? The beast before her looked nothing like the handsome man she had previously met. She was crying now, but only because her own emotions were overwhelming her; he was so profoundly beautiful he brought tears to her eyes.

"How...?" His voice came out in a low growl, soft and vulnerable, "How did you know...it was me...?" Using his voice seemed to take a great effort to do in this form.

“Forgive me.. I knew from the beginning.” She gently pet his fur, almost transfixed by him. “Your eyes were so wonderful, like gold... I just knew you couldn’t be human.” She said softly.

"Why do you think...I'm beautiful...?" He asked, lowering himself to be eye level with her, "I am...barely a man in this form..."

She didn’t seem put off even when he moved closer. “Why..?” She hadn’t thought about it really, her first thought upon seeing him was simply: beautiful. “Your fur is dark like the night..” She brushed her fingers through his thick fur again, trailing her hand up to his exposed skull again. “Your face is lovely... Like a Gods, and your eyes like the sun.” She stopped her hands under his eyes like she was cupping his cheeks, gazing up at him.

He moved forward a bit and rest his forehead gently against hers, "When I first...laid my eyes upon you, I mistook you...for a moon princess..." He rumbled gently, "I had never...in all my years seen a woman of such unsurpassed beauty..."

Her cheeks flushed at his words; he thought her that beautiful? She closed her eyes and gently cupped his large head in her hands, leaning up and kissing his forehead. “You truly honor me with your words.” She said softly, tears still dripping down her cheeks. “You’re too kind, Kojurou.”

"I would be honored...if you would bind with me as my mate..." He said softly, "Forgive me if my terminology is a bit...unsavory...this cursed wolf blood has pumped through me for far too long..."

“Yes.” She answered without hesitation, petting his fur slowly and pulling away so she could look at him, wiping away her tears. “Yes.”

From between his pointed teeth, a long slippery ashen tongue moved to drag slowly across her neck and up to her cheek. The lights in his sockets burned gently, and even though it was nearly emptiness she could tell that his gaze burned with the purest love he could hold in his body.

She moved a step closer and kissed his skull again, holding him gently as she placed gentle kisses on his exposed skull, like it didn’t even bother her.

He picked her up easily in his massive arms and carried her inside, crouching to get through the door as he took her to the bedroom where he laid her gently on her bed. Looking at it, it would not support his weight for their courtship and he gave a disapproving noise.

Jin sat up on the bed, face flushed a bit. “I don’t mind if we move to the floor..” She said softly, getting up and working at untying the sash around her waist. She let her robes drop to the floor, exposing herself to him, then carefully removing her underwear. Though she looked embarrassed, she moved to Kojurou, leaning up again to kiss his bony maw.

"I want you to be comfortable.." He rumbled softly and pulled her blankets off her bed and made her a small padded spot on the floor. His claws ghosted over her skin slowly, careful not to cause her any harm. He was made for murder, not tenderness.

She carefully laid back on the blanket he had lay out for her, gently coaxing him down onto the floor with her, petting his fur gently and reassuring him gently.

He rumbled softly and ran his tongue slowly along each inch of skin, easily curling around both breasts slowly to play with them gently. His tongue was an oddly pleasing texture; smooth and warm and slick. His breath was hot against her skin, sending chills down her spine.

Jin relaxed her head back against the floor, letting out a small noise and gripping the sheets. His tongue felt good against her skin, and especially against her breasts, making her gasp when his tongue rolled over her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom