Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

“Why?” She echoed, removing her hand from her nethers and standing. “Because they were in the way.” She said as if it were a fact. “They did nothing but bicker and fight and none of them were worthy of you, all picked off the streets, whores or peddlers daughters; none of them truly mattered.” Her red eyes seemed to glow with madness and lust as she spoke, slowly moving closer to Masamune.

She stopped in front of him, a soft frown on her face as she cupped his cheeks with her bloody hands. “But I thought you loved me?”

He grabbed her wrists roughly and jerked them away, not wanting her to touch him with the blood of his late wives on her skin. "I do!" He yelled before calming down slightly, "I do...I love you very much, Megohime...but they were important to me as much as you are...they all had a charm about them that I loved...that's why I brought them here...that's why I saved them...you all had something I cherished and loved that I wanted to preserve..." He lowered his gaze, "I'll never see Iisaka smile...or hear Shoukoin laugh...or watch Oyama dance or lavish in Hosshoin's beautiful art work...Shougo's samisen will gather dust and Shinzo will tell me no more stories...I will miss them deeply..."

Megohime’s expression never changed, she only looked happy to see him. “I can do all of those things for you- I can do them all and more, you’ll only need me from now on.”

With his nerves settling down and the smell of blood surrounding him, he couldn't really deny her or her truths, "But...they meant a lot to me..." He muttered. Kojurou had to keep his nose covered to fight a horrible unyielding urge to hunt. Jin would be kept up all night because of this.

Megohime gently pulled him closer, cupping his cheeks once more. “That’s why I consumed them, now they’re a part of me, forever yours.”

He hissed softly and pulled her tight against hin, kissing her deeply as he held her. Kojurou left the room in a hurry, neither of them noticing or caring.

Megohime closed her eyes as she kissed back passionately, pushing off Masamune’s coat and working on the buttons of his vest.

Jin had been woken by the terrible sounds of screaming, but just as Kojurou had instructed, she stayed in his bedroom, too scared to venture out regardless, and too spooked to return to sleep alone.

He tugged off her dress roughly, kissing each inch of flesh revealed to him.

The door opened quickly and shut as soon as Kojurou entered, his breathing slightly labored.
"T...Tadaima..." He greeted, voice strained.

Megohime backed up and pulled Masamune onto the bed with her, Masamune on top as she pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it away, allowing him access to every part of her body.

Jin moved over to Kojurou, a concerned look on her face. “Kojurou, what’s the matter, you look pale, are you alright?” She asked, looking him over for any physical wounds.

Masamune groped her and pet her as he nipped every ounce of skin he could get to, huffing and moaning lowly as he went.

"F-Fine, I'm fine...there was...is....a lot of blood. I'm rather worked up and tense and need to relieve the stress." He said, voice low and gruff.

Megohime gasped at every touch, senses heightened- from the blood more than likely- shifting and squirming beneath him, but soon she would tire of his slow progression. She brought her knee up, pressing it slowly into the growing bulged in his pants, rubbing her knee against him.

Jin frowned softly, not quite understanding the anguish he was in, but knowing of it. Kojuro has explained to her what the scent and sight of blood does to him, and upon a few more conversations, an arrangement was met. “What can I do to help you?” She asked gently.

"Patience is a virtue, Megohime." He teased gently, moving to remove his pants for her as his fangs danced gently over her flesh.

"I...though my hunt is finished, I need another rigorous activity to release my tensions." He answered before pulling her against him and kissing her gently, "This may sound very vulgar and I apologize; will you mate with me to ease my stress?"

“I’m not very virtuous..” Megohime muttered back, enjoying the feeling of his fangs on her skin; over her stomach, her hips, her breast- it made her own teeth ache.

Jin flushed lightly, but nodded, cupping his cheek and kissing him back before pulling away slightly. “Of course, I’m already yours aren’t I?” She asked softly.

He pushed his pants aside, now fully nude over her as his long nails ran over her skin slowly as he kissed down her body.

He nodded, "Yes, forever and always...I will try to be as gentle as I can...but just being close to you makes my blood pump harder.."

Megohime spread her legs for Masamune as he moved lower and lower, resting her head back on the bloody sheets, closing her eyes.

She nodded, untying the sash to her yukata and shrugging off her clothes, letting them fall to the floor as she stepped closer to Kojurou, leaning up to kiss him once more.

His thumb circled her clit slowly as he kissed and nipped her inner thigh, wanting to tease her a little before diving straight in.

He kissed back, his large hands roaming over her body slowly. He started shaking as he tried controlling himself, but he was slowly losing his sense of self.

She gripped the bedsheets tightly, biting her lip and shifting her hips to press herself more firmly into Masamune’s hand.

Jin gently pet his cheek with her thumb as she kissed Kojurou, resting one hand against his chest, making a soft noise as he got slightly forceful.

His fingers teased her slowly as his teeth and tongue played with her thighs, finding her squirming to be adorable.

He picked her up easily and laid her on the bed, not breaking the kiss for a second, even as he undressed.

He felt a slight tug at his scalp as she pulled his hair, looking down at Masamune with hungry eyes. “You’re slow..” She growled softly.

Jin allowed Kojurou to move her as he pleased, helping him undress, unbottoning his trousers and undoing his belt.

"I enjoy taking my time." He growled back, "Is that a problem?"

He pushed aside all of his clothing, ignoring his aching need as he worked on preparing her; his thunb circling her clit as he pushed two fingers slowly into her womanhood.

She smirked and released his hair, petting it and smoothing it away from his eyes. “Only a bit~”

Jin gasped softly when he pushed his fingers into her, squirming and gripping the sheets, face flushed as she savored the feeling.

He snorted playfully before moving to no longer waste her time, running his tongue almost greedily over her clit.

He pumped his fingers slowly as his trailed kisses and gentle bites along her neck and shoulder, small huffs and moans sounding from him.

Megohime squirmed and shifted her hips, running her fingers through his hair again, inner thighs twitching in excitement.

“Kojurou, you don’t have to restrain yourself so much.. I’ll tell you when I’ve reached my limit..” Jin said softly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom