Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death Is Only A Hindrance {PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable}

She held his hand and pulled him to lay with her, "I love you, Hayden...I promise to find a way to get you a permanent body.."

It would be a bit, weeks even before this body began to give. And soon enough, he was back inside the crystal.

He tried to comfort her as best he could, but for a while, none of the bodies would take. Maybe it had something to do with the victim's soul? Was all of it removed?

Maybe she had to find someone that acted similarly? Someone rough and demanding? There was really only one way to find out.

She travelled around, hoping she would find a similar soul to Hayden's, but the chances were very high. She would run out of places soon before people began to recognize her.

Soon, she had found a nice area along a highway, with traders and mercenaries, a large assortment to choose from.

She did what she usually did; went to the local bar or inn and sat in wait, knowing someone would want a taste of her soon enough.

She glanced up with her oddly colored eyes and smiled softly, "Yes, my party abandoned me here...said I was too insatiable.."

"Insatiable~? Oh I think I've finally met my match~" he smirked. "Mind if I keep you company~?"

He chuckled and moved to sit with her, ordering a round of drinks for the two of them. One turned to two, two into three, and so on.

"My, you certainly can hold your liquor~" She said amusedly, cheeks a dark purple, "I don't like to drink very much~"

He chuckled and made a noise. "Well thank y'very much.. I think it's about time we retire, eh?" He asked.

"Oh, I think I'd be likin to spend a night in my room if it's all the same..~" he said, almost stumbling

Back
Top Bottom