Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death Is Only A Hindrance {PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable}

He moans lowly and gently pinches at the tip of her ear as he continues, panting and moaning lowly.

It had been a long time, she thought. Time passed differently in the crystal, but maybe it still effected his body.

He hissed and cried her name out as he suddenly climaxed, shooting his thick load down her throat.

"I think it's only fair that you get a nice little climax of your own..~" he said as he suddenly began choking her and smacked her ass hard.

"You're so very welcome, my love~" he purred as he got an idea. He grabbed her necklace and tightened it around her throat as he began spanking her hard

She was drooling, her round ass turning purple under the abuse, her nails digging into the bed as she gave soft gasps of delight.

He smirks as he looks to her belt. "You still have my knife..~" he purred as he stopped spanking her long enough to quickly disrobe her and begin dragging the knife point slowly over her flesh.

"Not after all those nights in the woods..~" he growled as he ran his thumb over her clit gently.

He moans lowly in her ear. "Then cum for me." He growled as he smacked her ass hard again, moving to push two fingers into her. He moaned audibly at how wet she was.

She cried out his name as she suddenly climaxed, the abuse alone enough to stimulate her. She shook hard, nearly falling over as she whined blissfully.

He shuddered hard and moved to push into her slowly, arching and moaning lowly. "F-Fuck I had forgotten just how tight you are..~"

She moaned loudly and tried to keep her hips still, "H-How could you~" She feigned being hurt by his words.

Back
Top Bottom