Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death Is Only A Hindrance {PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable}

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
"Hayden...! Please don't do this...!" It sounded like he was under water, he could barely register who was speaking. "My love, please don't leave me!" Amana? Was she crying? Why was it so cold? Why couldn't he speak? Comfort her? He was so tired. "Don't close your eyes, dammit!" He could barely see her, her beautiful off colored eyes looked broken and distraught as tears fell from them. He could barely feel her hand on his cheek. Was he dying? He felt his eyes droop. "Hayden! Hayden, no!!" Her voice sounded farther and farther away before nothing.

He felt like he was floating, he felt cold. He must be dead. He saw a light, something pulling him. But before he could reach it, he hit a wall. "What the..?" He pressed his hands against the barrier. It was cool to the touch. Or what you could call it, anyhow.

He felt a tug, like something familiar was beckoning him. He had no choice but to follow before he was placed in an almost blinding pink and purple nothingness. But it felt familiar, warm, like he was close to something he had lost. Something he loved.

He was comfortable, almost at peace here. It was still cold, but not as cold. Where was he?

He could feel someone calling his name and he felt that tug again. Before he knew it, he was in a room and air filled his pained lungs. "Hayden!" That voice.

He felt someone take his hand and bring it to a warm cheek, "Yes...yes, my darling, right here.."

"I'm hoping it's compatible with your soul...if it is, this body will be permanent...this is my first time doing a soul transfer.." She said. She couldn't stop crying, "I haven't heard your voice in months..." Months?

"Months.." he rasped. "Amana.. please.. I feel strange.. I'm not.. sure how long this will last.. you need.. to find me another body.. preserve this one.. please.." he said.

Her eyes widened, "N-No, please don't die on me again...! I can't, I've come so close to getting you back!"

He caressed her cheek before falling limp. Once back in his little void, the pain was excrutiating.

He could hear faint sobbing and outside his little void he could see Amana on her knees still clutching his hand as she sobbed.

He frowned heavily and moved against the wall. Outside, she could see a faint glow from the crystal he was trapped in.

She looked up, cheeks and ears purple with a flush from her sobs. "Hayden...?" She took the crystal and held it to her heart. He could feel her warmth and love.

She wept again and stood, "I'll fix this, my darling...I promise.." She said and hurried out of the inn.

Nothing was working. Why wasn't it working? Why were the bodies rejecting him? "I'm so sorry, Hayden, I'm trying..."

Back
Top Bottom