Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death Is Only A Hindrance {PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable}

"I missed you," she said against his lips, "I miss you each day I don't get to hear your voice or feel your touch.."

"Insatiable as always, my love~" he snarled, gripping her ass tight. Just how he knew to do to drive her crazy.

He moans lowly and moves to tease her under her dress. He could feel his cock throbbing in his trousers.

He was thick, about the same length as Hayden originally was, but thicker. Pulsing and throbbing, it looked like this was going to be fun.

He hisses softly and moans lowly. He felt hot and solid in her hand. "Does this temporary body please you, my love..~?"

He chuckles. "At least until you can fix my body~" he teased. "Let us skip the playing, please..~?"

She nodded and started sucking him off greedily, brushing her snow white hair back and behind her ear.

He grippes her hair tight and began forcing her to move to his liking, arching hard as he forced his cock into her throat. "O-Ooooh fuck~"

He huffs and moans louder as he forces his cock deep into her throat, loving how tight she was.

Back
Top Bottom