Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Nala didn't hold back. She knew Wendy could stand a hard anal fucking, so she gave Wendy a hard anal fucking. She fucked her for awhile, until Wendy orgasmed.

When the slave came, Nala pulled the dildo out and smirked. "Good girl, very good girl." She took off the strapon and lay down in bed. For tonight, Nala let Wendy sleep in the bed with her. Of course, Wendy was not allowed to be above where Nala's breasts were. She was lower on the food chain, she was the slave.

The night passed without incident. Nala woke up before Wendy, but decided to let her sleep. After that rough butt-fucking yesterday, Nala wanted Wendy to regain her strength. She'd have plenty of time for punishment after everything belonged to her. So, Nala went and changed into something tasteful for a bank visit, but not too dressy.

She set out an outfit for Wendy as well. A white blouse and black pencil skirt. Matching black stockings and heels. Next to these was a small black collar with a thin, fine leash attached. It wasn't as sturdy as the leather collar and polished metal leash that Wendy wore around the house, but it was more decorative. It assumed Wendy would behave.

Nala was in the shower when Wendy awoke. She'd left the door to the master bathroom open. After all, Wendy's seen Nala nude plenty at this point. The sound of her showering was loud enough it could be heard in the bedroom, Nala was deep in thought about what would happen today. Wendy was going to become her slave, she would give up everything to belong to Nala. Everything she owned.

Wendy groaned and whimpered, struggling feebly while she got the anal fucking of her life.
Finally she began to feel the sensations only her owner had been able to give her.....an anal orgasm....

"MISTRESS,!" she screamed...."I'm cuumming....I'm cuuumming...'UUUUUUGH!!!!!"
semi clear fluid oozed from the slave's ass. By the time Nala had finished with her, Wendy laid bent over, totally spent and gasping.

Wendy was suprised that Nala permitted her to lay in bed with her. After thanking her for allowing the honor, she laid next to her lover, being careful not to have her head near Nala's tits.

The next morning Wendy awoke to the sound of the shower running. Not wanting to waste any opportunity to show Nala how much she loved her, she jumped out of bed, climbed into the shower and proceeded to wash her owner. Taking the loofah, she lathered Nala then dropping to her knees to kiss and lick her pussy.

Once out of the shower, she looked on the bed at the clothes her owner set out for her. The blouse and skirt looked like a school uniform that girls would wear in a catholic school, except for the heels of course. The blouse seemed to be tailor fit for a girl with her bust size and the skirt was so short half her ass would show.

What could possibly pass as a choker was in fact a slave collar. After she put on the clothes, she opened the collar, put it around her neck and clicked it closed. She clipped the thin leash to the ring in front, put on her heels then dropped to her knees, waiting for Nala to finish getting ready. This was going to be the most important thing in her life....today was the day that Wendy would sign over everything she had to her owner......her slavery to Nala would be total, complete.

Nala got dressed quickly. Of course her clothes were a bit more formal, but still effectively the same. She decided to skip breakfast for now. She also decided to skip giving Wendy her special breakfast, fresh pussy. There would be plenty of time when they returned to employ Wendy's talents, once she was truly Nala's slave. So, not too soon after dressing, Nala took hold of Wendy's fine leash and led her towards the door. "Come on, slave. It's time to embrace your new life."

She took Wendy to the car, and helped the slave into the passenger seat. Nala pulled out of the driveway and drove off towards the bank. She glanced at Wendy and smirked wickedly. "Are you excited, slut? The day has finally come. Your submission is almost complete. After today, you'll have nothing. You'll completely rely on your mistress, and if you displease me enough to warrant me to get rid of you... Well, I wouldn't get rid of you. I'd keep you around as my pain slut while I train some other slut into my pleasure slave."

Nala chuckled, "But. I'm sure that will never happen. You're an obedient slut, a true needy whore and I want to keep you for myself. This week will be fun. My graduation ceremony, your birthday celebration and the final sorority masquerade. Don't worry though, I'm a former sister there so we can always go back if you're starved of co-ed pussy."

Nala pulled into the bank parking lot and found a parking spot. She climbed out of the car and smiled as she helped Wendy out. She took the leash again and left the way into the bank. "Come on, whore. Time to surrender to your mistress."

For anyone else, the idea of handing over everything one owned to someone would be ridiculous, but Wendy was not an ordinary person. What was soon to happen wasn't symbolic by any means....it was total. She was about to sign over everything to Nala, everything she had. This would be the beginning of total slavery.

When Nala mentioned having another girl, she shuddered, a look of fear on her face.
"Please....please Mistress, your'e scaring me....you know your'e my entire world, I love you with all my heart....I don't want another slave to ruin what we have.....hurt and torture me, hang me by my tits....I'll do anything to please you...."

The car pulled up to the bank. Wendy gulped with trepidation and embarrassment as she was led out by her leash. As whisper thin as it was, it was still obvious that she was being led into the building like an obedient dog.
The customers inside stared at the couple. Nala looked like any well dressed woman, but Wendy......looking like an overaged catholic school girl, her pleated skirt so short that her ass was half exposed, the rounded end of her buttplug visible.

"Would you look at that!," she heard customers whispering, nodding their heads towards her, a couple even pointing.
Wendy had tried to mentally prepare herself for today, but this was total humiliation.
"....What's around that girl's neck?......it looks like a.....leash....."
".....what is she, a whore?....she doesn't even have underwear.....and what's that black thing in her ass?"

The two went passed the teller windows over to a waiting area to be seen by the manager. As they waited, a customer that was sitting next to Wendy turned to her, obviously wanting to speak but for some reason hesitated.

"uh....if it's not too personal of a question," the 40ish woman asked....."is that a costume your'e wearing?"
Wendy smiled nervously. "No," she replied...."I'm a slave and she's my owner....."

The woman smiled back sheepishly. By then a middle aged man came over.
"Wendy!," he said, holding out a hand. "It's been quite a while since I seen you....How's single life been treating you?"
The blonde smiled, not rising up to shake his hand until Nala gave her enough slack on her leash to do so. The bank manager glanced at the gleaming metal but was polite enough not to mention it.

"Come," he said, motioning at a nearby desk with two chairs. "Come right in...."
As the two woman sat, Wendy's skirt rose. It was impossible not to notice she had no panties, a fact that the manager was instantly aware of.
"I......we....are here to transfer ownership and title of my house to my......owner, Mistress Nala," she said nervously. "I also want to sign over my bank account as well...we'll need credit cards issued in her name."

The bank manager looked at both of them for a minute.
"Wendy," he said, slightly leaning over. "do you realize what your asking? of course, it's not up to me to second guess you or advise you, I just want to make certain that you know what your'e doing...."

Wendy smiled....."I know what I'm doing," she replied. "Mistress will give you what identification you need and I'll sign whatever I need to give her everything I own...."

Nala smiled as they walked in, leading her girlfriend around on the leash. Hearing everyone talking about her, she knew it must have been driving Wendy crazy in all the right ways. Nala just reveled in the sense of power that came with it.

She followed the bank manager to the desk and couldn't keep her smile away as Wendy confidently stated what she wanted. She truly wanted to give herself entirely over to Nala, and Nala wanted it too. She placed her hand on Wendy's knee and smiled. "She and I are in a... Very long term relationship... Trust me, her assets are safe. I keep everything about my Wendy under lock and key." She winked at her slave.

Nala offeres her ID and the other documents required, every once-in-awhile dropping little words to drive home the nature of their situation. "Wendy has been such a magnetic slave. Even the day we first met, fate pulled her clothes off for me." Then later, "When we get home, she'll be making lunch for me and then returning to her duties. She hasn't made me come yet, like the good girl she is."

As the process finished, Nala smiled and shook the bank manager's hand. "Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. In fact, if you'd like. Wendy would be happy to suck your cock. Trust me, she's very good with her mouth. Aren't you Wendy?"

Wendy tried not to look over at Nala when she used the word 'slave', both of them knowing it meant exactly what it intended.
As much as she knew all this had to be done, and she was more than willing to do it, she was embarrassed when her owner offered for her to blow the bank manager.

Of course, she wasn't half as embarrassed as the manager was.

"Uh......I think.....I mean, I don't believe such a gracious offer is required at this time," he said, his face pinkish......
Papers were signed, a new debit card issued in Nala's name only and the entire savings and checking accounts were in her hands as well.

"Thank you," Wendy said, shaking the manager's hand....as they both got up from the chairs, Wendy's ultra short skirt rose revealing her pussy. The manager almost choked when he saw her beautiful shaved cunt.

Once they got back home, Wendy could hardly wait to strip....as she went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, she paused at the wall mirror, turned around to gaze at the black rubber plug base tucked snugly between her ass cheeks. Smiling, she went to the kitchen.
Menu for lunch consisted of a salad and turkey club sandwiches, a glass of wine beside the plate. As always, Wendy's plate was on the floor beside her owner.
"Mistress," she called out...."lunch is ready...."
She dropped to her knees, head bowed kneeling in front of her plate, waiting for her owner.

It was so easy to dominate Wendy. With another girl, Nala might need to consider what she could and couldn't do, and what she wanted and didn't want to do. But Wendy really made it feel so obvious. She never wondered whether was going to dominate this white MILF's limits, because really Wendy had none.

As they drove home, Nala couldn't help but place her hand on Wendy's thigh. She just wanted to feel the warmth of her pet's skin underneath her fingers. The black girl pulled in and watched Wendy drop her clothes almost the moment they entered, as though they were covered in spiders. She glanced down at where Wendy had left her clothing on the floor and shook her head. Nala made a mental note to give Wendy a spanking for that. Of course if she did, the little masochist would just do it more.

She smiled and went upstairs. While Wendy began cooking, Nala took off her own clothes. She dressed her Nubian body in a pair of pale gray boyshorts and a very thin, near translucent robe that went down to her waist. She wanted to tease Wendy after all.

Nala glanced up towards the open door, listening for Wendy. She rummages through her drawers a bit and took out a small box. She opened the lid and gazed downwards at a beautiful ring. There was a precious diamond set into the center and gold surrounding it. If one looked very closely, they might notice the barely perceptible etching of chains in the metal. A perfect representation of the two women's relationship.

Wendy called for her, and Nala instinct shut the box. She sighed and slipped it back into the drawer. She walked downstairs and smiled at the sight of Wendy's naked body and the meal she had prepared. "This looks delicious. It might be enough to keep me from punishing you for leaving your clothes on the floor like that." She sat down and stroked Wendy's hair, "Don't worry. I'm still going to whip you tonight, even if you did fuck up and leave your shit all over my floor." She smirked, "Your sexy body is enough to make me happy." Nala stopped petting Wendy and took a sip of her wine. She ate a bit of her sandwich and looked down at the slave again. Very soon, very soon Nala would be using that ring.

"Oh my God," Wendy replied, her head down....."I'm such an insolent slut for leaving my clothes scattered all over your floor....please feel free to punish me...."
Wendy was a pain slut and did indeed do it on purpose. Without even asking for punishment, she knew it was forthcoming and looked forward to it. Would she be hung by her massive tits and whipped? maybe something even more delicious?....who knew besides Nala herself but just the thought of it made her feel moist.....

The MILF slave raised her head and gazed at her owner.....Nala's body was perfectly formed in every way and the sheer see through robe made the woman's tits even more dazzling, her ebony nipples so visible beneath the fabric.

"I'm glad I made you happy Mistress," she continued....."that's the only purpose in my life...."

Nala ate quietly, preoccupied with other things. As she was nearing the end of her meal, she looked down at the woman who was her slave. Nala drummed her fingers against the table and and idea struck her. "I have a new punishment for you, slut. My aunt knows a few craftsmen who specialize in... Exotic furnishings, for the basement renovation. Well, I called them up and had a few things made. Namely, something I'm very excited to try. A new device for punishing you."

She placed a finger under Wendy's chin and tilted her head back so the MILF was looking at her. "A pain slut like you... Any traditional punishment is a pleasure to you, my delicious pet. So, the only real punishment is deprivation." Nala grinned as understanding bloomed in Wendy's eyes, "Yes. I've ordered a custom cage. With shackles to keep you from touching yourself. I'll keep you in there for hours without so much as a glimpse of my body or a moment if my touch. To make matters worse, it will be in the same room as all the custom pieces I'm ordering that are made almost exclusively for tormenting that lovely body."

She smiled down at Wendy and removed her hand, "Now... This deprivation punishment is in effect immediately. So unless you want to be locked up and alone, I suggest you finish your meal, go pick up those clothes, think of the best apology possible for being such a crafty little bitch and trying to no only lie to your mistress, but to lie about lying too." Nala gave a small wave of her hand, indicating Wendy was to go.

Wendy gazed up at Nala's tits, swaying beautifully inside their sheer barrier. She wanted nothing more right now than to rise up and breastfeed off of her, but her owner had other plans.

The idea of being locked up in a cage excited her, and the shackles even more.....but how to go about having herself being imprisioned without being obvious that this was what she secretly wanted? maybe there was even clamps to lock down her tits in the cage.....even better!

She slowed her eating in an effort to just slightly make Nala impatient, then when she finished she got up, loaded the dishwasher and picked up her clothes.
Back in the bedroom, Wendy put away her clothes then knelt on the bedroom floor. She wouldn't even try to come up with an excuse, pretty much guaranteeing she would be punished, which was exactly what she wanted.

Nala clued in to what Wendy was doing when she didn't come back down. The black woman scowled a bit and came up with a new idea. She stood up and slowly headed towards the bedroom. As she got in, Nala saw Wendy waiting on the floor. She stopped in the doorway and looked at her. "You must think you're very clever, slut. Used all your little whore brain to come up with this. Well, I am less impressed. If you're so starved for punishment, I'll give you one."

Nala walked right up to Wendy and took a key hanging around her neck. She reached around the MILF and unlocked her collar. The black girl nodded, "There. This is your punishment. You are no longer my slave." She straightened up, "A good slave knows to obey her mistress. Regardless of her own desires. If she craves imprisonment and pain, she tells her mistress what she wants. She does not try to recieve punishment through poor behavior." She sighed, "Clearly, you're not ready to be an owned slut. You'll need to see that now, punishment is not whipping, or imprisonment; but the deprivation of my touch and your greatest desire."

Nala set the collar down and placed her hands on Wendy's shoulders, "You may not be my slave at the moment, but that doesn't mean it will stay that way. Now, you're some naked bitch in my home. I think someone needs to teach you a lesson about entering other people's homes nude, whore." She kept rubbing Wendy's shoulders. "Maybe I'll even make you my personal slut again. But first, I need to hear how sorry you are, and how you'll be well behaved from now on."

Wendy felt the blood rush from her head. HOW COULD SOMETHING SO SIMPLE GO SO TERRIBLY WRONG????

"Oh my God!," she cried out, tears forming almost instantly. Wendy took the collar in hand, offered it up to Nala as one would offer a sacrifice to a deity.
PLEASE MISTRESS!," she cried, her tears dripping down the side of her face.
"please take this back and put it back on me.....I swear, OH GOD, I SWEAR....all I wanted was to be locked in the cage and tormented.....that's all I wanted, honest..."

Her body trembled.....Wendy thought she was going to pass out. She was now sobbing and crying uncontrollably. Her training, her reconditioning was total and complete. If Nala released her from servitude she would kill herself.

"Mistress," she sobbed...."I will never, never do this again....I'l die before you let me go....please, PLEASE take me back...."
A pool of tears collected on the floor while she sat on her knees.

Nala looked upon Wendy with pity. She went to her knees and slipped the collar back into place. As the lock clicked shut, she wiped away Wendy's tears. "I'm not getting rid of you. I never would and I never will." She stroked Wendy's hair slowly. "You're a good slave, a perfect slave. I plan to keep you for as long as I am able."

She leaned in and kissed Wendy. "Trust me, you have nothing to fear about losing your mistress. I won't be letting you out of my service for a long, long time. You'll probably never not be my slave. Remember that, slut. You will always be my slave." She kissed Wendy on the forehead, "If you want me to punish you, you ask for it directly. I won't be angry. I'm more angry that you tried to goad me into punishing you than I am that you wanted to be punished."

She clipped the leash onto Wendy's collar. "Now... You may have just been crying, but you are still my slave. There are dishes to be done. As well as laundry. Finish it quickly for me, and perhaps I'll keep you locked up for awhile before your session tonight." Nala gave Wendy a snack on the ass and a smile. "Do it even faster and I'll give you an orgasm."

"Thank you Mistress for my collar," Wendy said, still visibly shaken and sobbing.
"I will get the dishes done right away," she continued...."and if I may ask, please lock me up afterwards?....and maybe take some string, slipknot it around my nipples and tie it tight to the cage floor so it hurts?....I want to dedicate my pain to you..."

Wendy wanted an orgasm even more than imprisionment, so she ran to the kitchen---if it was possible while on all fours----

Nala watched Wendy go and smiled. She went to the drawer again and looked in at the little box. Very soon, there would be nothing that would prevent Wendy from being Nala's permanent slave. Nothing at all. She closed the drawer and then grabbed a few coils of rope from the closet.

She went to the kitchen and set the rope down where Wendy wouldn't see it. Then, Nala walked right up behind her and gave her ass a healthy smack. "Don't worry honey. I'm not angry anymore. In fact, I had a great idea for how I could show you just how happy I am right now." She kissed Wendy's neck, "Don't you dare stop doing that fucking dishes. If you stop, I won't touch you for a week. No cage, no orgasms, no mistress for a whole week. If you do your chores like a good girl, though... Well... You'll be screaming all night. Pain, pleasure, and a mix of the two."

She kissed down Wendy's back, slowly moving to a kneeling position. Nala forced Wendy's legs apart and slowly rubbed a finger over her pussy. "Mm, tasty little hole." She slipped her hand back and used it to pull and wiggle the plug buried in Wendy's ass. "You like the big fat plug, don't you? You like having your asshole stretched like that?"

Nala released the plug and smiled again. "Tomorrow's your birthday, slut. You're really going to love what I have planned. Not to mention my graduation is the day after, and the sorority masquerade that night. Busy weekend for you, slut. But I think you can handle it. But you'll need to make sure your skills are still sharp. So, let's see how your begging is. "Beg me to lick your pussy and make you come, slut."

Wendy got herself busy at the kitchen sink....it was an older house and since her (now) ex husband never trusted a dishwashing machine, it was always his dutiful wife that did the dishes....it just wasn't something that a MAN was supposed to do.
.......a man......
Wendy smiled at the word. Her life had done a complete 360 degree turn....from an obedient but unfulfilled trophy wife to a pussy loving lesbian sex slave. Nala hadn't even needed to brainwash her or spend countless weeks whipping her....Nala was beauty in motion, an erotic witches brew of both dominance and love. An old adage said you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and Nala was proof of that in human form.

Wendy craved her owner's touch....even a finger running down her side sent Wendy into goosebumps....a pain slut?....an understatement. Wendy was more than willing to be hung, not by her wrists but by her massive tits just to prove her devotion.

"No Mistress," she said, not turning her head around...."I want the cage and my tits anchored inside.....I won't stop until the kitchen---YOUR kitchen---is sparkly clean..."

She let out a moan as she felt fingers grazing her pussy. "oooo,OOOOO Mistress....yesssss....and I love to have my ass stretched too...."

Wendy was wiping down the counter when Nala told her to beg.
"Mistress.....OH GOD MOST BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS.....your'e my world, my universe....please....oh God, puuuuleeeze....make me cum for your pleasure...."

Nala smiled up at her slave. A slave that had begun this journey as some lonely, needy MILF that now acted as Nala's personal pussy-slave. Her beloved sex slave devoted to fulfilling the black girl's fantasies and serving her every desire. Nala herself had gone from being a sorority girl who'd come here looking for some laundry detergent and later a one-night stand, to a dominant lesbian mistress. Sure, Wendy was a bit older than Nala was, but that didnt bother Nala in the slightest.

She pushed her finger into Wendy's pussy and kissed her buttock, "You can do better than that. Come on, you want to be eaten out by your younger black mistress don't you? You want me to torment your body after I make you come? So many fetishes being satisfied by one woman, I expect you to really beg well for me." She kept slowly fingering Wendy until the slavegirl eventually begged enough that Nala felt satisfied.

She pulled her finger back and leaned in, pushing her face between Wendy's legs and started lapping at the pussy before her. Nala didn't eat Wendy out very often. But when she did, she always loved the way that Wendy tasted. Of course, she couldn't do it very often. Such actions were a reward for Wendy. Good behavior would lead to Nala tormenting her with pain, great behavior night get her that an an orgasm another way. Catching Nala in a good mood would get Wendy her mistress's tongue licking her slave's pussy.

Nala pushed her finger back in and used it to keep the pleasure up, especially whenever she pulled away to speak. "I can't wait until that dungeon is finished. I have so many ideas that will be so much easier when we have a room designed for playing with you." She laughed, "What am I saying. I'll play with you in any room of the house." She went back to licking, only to pull away again. "Oh, I have some new rules too. You can go outside for chores and getting the mail and such, but you're only allowed to wear that lovely bikini you wore to tease us sorority girls before we got together. Also, if there are guests, you will be naked unless otherwise instructed. If there's an unexpected guest at the door, you'll have a very short, very revealing robe to wear. On the subject of guests, you'll also offer them refreshments upon entering. Snacks, a drink, and you'll offer to orally pleasure them. Do I make myself clear?"

Wendy had by now finished her clean up duties although Nala's fingers exploring her certainly made concentrating on the dishes difficult at best.
She turned around, her back now up against the counter, her palms down on the granite top. She spread her legs apart, giving Nala perfect access to her pussy.
"th-th-thank you Mistress for letting me cum for you," she stammered, her legs almost buckling. Between Nala's fingers and her talented tongue it took very little.....Wendy let out a high pitched shrill scream and not only came, but squirted, sending a girly gusher directly into Nala's mouth.

Wendy was panting after Nala pulled her face away but left a finger inside, keeping a constant movement going inside her slave as she spoke.
"Yes Mistress, the bikini," she replied....she was thankful that Nala would allow her outside after at first thinking she would be kept imprisioned inside.

The idea that she'd be nude when Nala's guests arrive hardly suprised her....after she was naked in front of those sorority girls then later when she was tortured by Nala's mother, she was already used to it. To orally pleasure total strangers was a different matter...she wasn't crazy about it but she accepted.
"Yes, crystal clear," she replied...."Mistress's word is law...."

She dropped to her knees in front of her owner.
"May I pleasure my Mistress now?," she asked....."I would like to eat you if you would allow me...."

The idea of being locked up in a cage, hopefully with her nipples tied down was turning Wendy on so much she hoped if Nala would let her eat her right then and there, maybe....just maybe....Nala might give her that wish.

Wendy wasn't the best at hiding her needs. Especially no from Nala. The young domme had grown adept at seeing the body language of her slave. As such, she was very easily able to identify what and how Wendy was feeling. Her orgasm didnt take Nala by surprise she slurped her slave's nectar down with ease. Wendy's pussy was delicious, her orgasm was even better.

Nala nodded. She had plans for keeping Wendy. Likely a long leash on a collar when she was in the house, a big enough leash that she could go anywhere in the house she needed to. Then the bikini and robe for when Wendy had to be outside from time-to-time Nala already had a set of various collars for Wendy, set for different purposes. One for her long leash wouldn't be difficult to get made at all.

Wendy moved down to her knees and asked to taste Nala. The black girl looked over herself. Her beautiful body, clad only in her bra and thong. She looked down at the floor and smiled, "Not yet. But you can taste that mess you made on my floor." She pointed to a little puddle of Wendy's organic nectar. "Clean that shit up, bitch."

Nala watched Wendy tongue-bathe the floor and smirked. She looked Wendy over again and then grabbed the coils of rope she'd left. "Good girl. You can't eat my pussy yet though. No, the girls and I are going out tonight. Celebrate graduation. I'd bring you along, but it's sisters only. So, I'm afraid you'll have to hang here." She held up the rope. "Let's get you to the basement, bitch." Nala quickly led Wendy to the lower rooms. She put Wendy on her belly and then started her in a hogtie. Once Wendy was secured, Nama began some new knots. First, a harness around her crotch, one rope pointed over her pussy. This looped over a beam in the ceiling and came around to two twins nooses that wrapped around Wendy's tits. Nala used a different rope to pull Wendy up, suspending her a few feet off the ground.

As the rope was pulled, it became clear what this was. The nooses tightened around Wendy's breasts and the harness on her hips dug into her pussy painfully from both ends. Of course Nala, being the loving mistress that she is, wasn't done yet. She wrapped a ballgag head harness around Wendy's head, and buckled it in. "There's no way for it to not hurt. No matter how much you squirm. But, there is more."

She held up a set of closer clamps and quickly attached each to Wendy's nipples. She smiled at the sight, then slowly began adding weights. She smirked again and nodded to herself. "This seems good. I considered the electric button plug, but I chose not to for tonight. If I'm in a good mood on the way back, I'll let you enjoy my body. For now, I need to get ready for tonight." She gave Wendy a quick kiss and then left, heading up and out of the basement and closing Wendy in on her torturous state.

Wendy still wasn't used to tasting her own juices...cold on the floor, it had a slightly salty taste. Once done, she dropped to all fours and was led by her leash downstairs to the basement.
The basement was still sparse, despite Nala's plans to develop it into a first rate torture dungeon. Knowing all of it would be purchased just for her made Wendy glow with pride.

Once downstairs, she laid on her belly, the cold cement floor sending chills down her spine. Soon she was hogtied tightly and a ballgag attached to some headgear soon made any noise impossible.

The rope harness that Nala was busy installing was like nothing Wendy had ever experienced....a crotchrope loaded with large knots dug into her pussy, splitting her lips apart....it was somehow connected with another set of ropes wound tightly around her tits.
Wendy was pulled up off the ground, her body being held up by the crotchropes and the breast harness. She began to moan in pain as she stared at the nipple clamps now being secured to her tits. Weights were attached to the clamps, pulling hard on her nipples.
Nala left the basement, closing and locking the door.
Wendy swayed back and forth....just as Nala promised, the pain was incredible. Her tits quickly began to swell and turn dark, her nipples ached from the weights and the crotchrope felt like it was a sawblade, slicing her pussy apart.

Hour after hour she swung....it was impossible not to struggle and struggle she did but uselessly.....she moaned loudly, saliva dripping from the gag....the burning sensation from her cunt was no worse than the strangling of her tits....

Nala, for her part, had a good time. Her and the other sisters went to a club and took advantage of everything there. They drank, danced and Nala enjoyed seeing the men of the club, so convinced that they were seducing the lovely sorority girls, completely unaware that most of them were dancing right next to those girls' same lesbian lovers. A few tried to make moves on Nala, which she smoothly rejected, imagining the sight of Wendy strung up helped.

They soon went to a more risque bar. A wonderful fetish club which the moment Nala sat down on a couch off the dancefloor, two busty white girls without shirts sat down around her, clearly very interested in the ebony beauty between them. Nala talked to the two for awhile, but rebuffed their advances. Another time, she would have gladly engaged in a lesbian bdsm threesome, especially with those two. But now, Nala just thought about Wendy.

She thought about watching her slave obediently doing the dishes or folding their laundry. Seeing her strung up by her arms, screaming in pain and pleasure as she was whipped. Especially she thought about that first night she'd introduced Wendy in the sorority house. The white girl's polished metal collar, the chains linking her cuffs. The little layer of oil that gave her body a beautiful glow. The way she sat just right to look like some beautiful, kink pinup model. The looks of envy and jealousy Nala's sisters gave her. The look of love and devotion Wendy gave.

Nala bit her lip and made a mental note to have video and audio surveillance installed in at least the dungeon. So that if she wanted, Nala could sneak away and admire the sight and sound of her beautiful slave-girl.

Nala's night ended early. Tomorrow was a busy day after all. Lots to do, what with Wendy's birthday and all. Not to mention Nala's official graduation ceremony the day after. It was going to be a big weekend for the two of them. A very big weekend for sure. As Nala's uber dropped her off at the house again, she smiled. It was her house now. Everything was hers. Wendy had given herself over completely, and Nala accepted it.

She entered the house and closed the door behind her, then went straight down thr stairs to the basement. Nala smiled as her eyes met Wendy's squirming body. "Mm, my my. That doesn't look comfortable. But, I'm sure you can handle it." She grabbed a regular ball bag and hid it in her pocket.

Nala slowly released Wendy. She lowered the slave to the ground, then removed the nooses from her breasts, massaging them a bit to get the blood flowing again. "Those nice craftsmen will make sure we have plenty of places to turn you and hang you. Lovely leather restraints for my equipment. Perfect for you. Don't worry, just because we'll have nice new equipment doesn't mean I won't still tie you up and use you like that." She took the weights off Wendy's nipples one-at-a-time, then began untying the crotch rope.

Nala untied Wendy slowly, taking off the rope holding her head harness back and then the gag-harness itself. "You must be tired after all that time up there..." Nala finushed untying Wendy and stood up, "Too bad I'm not done with you, stand up." She watched Wendy do it and smirked. First, Nala held up a little plastic egg. She turned it on and the device started vibrating softly. Nala smiled and pushed it into Wendy's pussy. "I left you on edge before, but you've had time to come down from that. This isn't high enough to make you come, but high enough to make you notice it. Keep it inside of you, no orgasms, until I say otherwise." She then pulled the gag out of her pocket and pushed it into Wendy's mouth. Nala locked it around Wendy's head and nodded.

The black girl pointed at the ground, signalling her pet to kneel again. Nala stripped slowly, getting completely naked and leaving her clothes in a pile on the floor. "Make sure that those get to the laundry room. Also, I'd like a cup of coffee. Have it waiting for me in the living room, I expect to see you there too. I'm going to go change. If my coffee and my slave aren't waiting for me when I get there, it's two weeks of chastity for every ten seconds you make me wait." Nala made a motion with her hands, "Go ahead. You get a hesd start."

Wendy heard the tell tale sounds of Nala finally returning back home....NALA's home now......Wendy had done more for her owner than any other slave had ever done. If Anyone had witnessed her signing over her savings account and the deed to her house, they would've said she was insane.
But to Wendy, it was the ultimate proof her her love and devotion to her Mistress.

She let out a gagged groan as the rope came off her tits, another one when Nala began rubbing them. She wasn't sure of Nala was rubbing to regain blood flow or just wanted another reason to fondle her. When Nala removed the crotch rope it felt as if her pussy lips rose to wave good bye.

When Nala brought over the vibrating egg, Wendy spread her legs wide apart, moaning as she felt it deep inside her cunt, a low but intense vibration. The head harness gag was removed but quickly replaced with another ballgag.

Wendy nodded then grabbed the clothes, rushing to the service porch where the washer and dryer was. Stuffing the clothes in the machine, she quickly went to the kitchen and prepared her owner's coffee. Lucky for her, the coffee maker was fast and soon it was done.
Between the laundry and the coffee, it was a close call.....by the time Nala got changed and entered the living room, Wendy had just got there only a minute before, quickly got on her knees holding the coffee cup in both hands.

Nala was dressed simply, the dark, high cut robe that she seenss to favor when she was home. It was short, sexy, practically transparent and very comfortable. The young domme walked into the living room and smiled as she saw a hot cup of coffee and her obedient slave.

She sat down on the couch and pointed down at the ground in front of her, "Come here. On your hands and knees." She watched Wendy crawl over and smirked again. As the slave got into position, Nala lifted her feet and stretched her legs out on Wendy's back. She hadn't tries using Wendy as a foot rest yet, but now it seemed so obvious. What would humiliate the slave more than being used like furniture.

As Nala took the first sip of her coffee, she considered it. Seeking anything about it that seemed off. With Wendy so newly Nala's full-time, full-slave, the younger woman wanted to see that Wendy remembered her place. So, she was seeking anything to punish her for. Anything that let her sate those lusts for the MILFs dslicious body. However, there was nothing to accuse Wendy of. She'd done everything perfectly. There wasn't a single fault that Nala could notice.

Nala took a longer sip and then leaned forward, "Very good job, girl. You made it on time with a delicious cup of coffee, so now you get a reward." Nala brought a riding crop down across Wendy's ass. She had slipped it into her hand when the slave didn't notice. "How does that feel, slut? Do you like it?" She remotely turned the vibrator up, teasing Wendy further.

Wendy did as she was instructed, crawling over to her owner on hands and knees. She was rewarded by then being used as a human foot stool. She stayed in place on all fours. occasionally looking up at Nala.....she was a beautiful vision, her dark skin showing perfectly beneath the sheer transparent fabric, her dark ebony nipples protruding. With her legs in position, she could see her pussy, the most wonderful part of her body.

Wendy was truly at home now....this was the way she wanted to be from now on, to be used in whatever way Nala wanted. Wendy was like a piece of potter's clay, to be molded into whatever shape her owner wished. Nothing of Wendy remained, literally or mentally......the house, the bank account, even the BMW she won as part of the divorce settlement....all now belonged to Nala and to Nala alone. Wendy was her domestic sex slave, nothing more.

"MMMMMMPH!!!"
Sge groaned through the gag, nodding her head as the crop found it's way to her tanned ass....she playfully wiggled just a little as Nala swatted it, being careful not to dislodge her owner's legs.

When Nala increased the intensity of the vibe lodged in her cunt, Wendy moaned and shivered, the vibrations coursing through her. She knew she would cum soon, hoping against hope that she could contain it.....

Nala smiled, watching Wendy struggle against her own desires was beautiful. It turned Nala on, seeing her slave try her best to hold back and orgasm. However, Nala had no intention of letting Wendy come just yet. She turned the vibe even higher, then suddenly turned it off completely. The black girl laughed, "What's the matter? You thought I was going to let you come like this?" She pulled her feet off and sat up. Nala smacked Wendy's ass, then slowly slid her hand up the slave's back. Her fingertips grazing the skin. "No, you'll come when I make you come. Not before and not after."

She leaned forward and hooked her finger in the ring on Wendy's collar. Nala guided Wendy up onto the couch by that ring and patted her lap. "Come here, straddle my lap, slut." She helped Wendy into position, "Hands behind your back, come on." Nala took a set of handcuffs from a side table and quickly cuffed Wendy's hands behind her. She put one hand on the back of Wendy's neck and the other one her waist. "Mm, I'm so lucky to have such a hot slave." Nala smirked, "Mm, if I ever get you a sister, I'll have to try for another depraved MILF."

The young domme chuckled softly. Her hand slipped down to squeeze one of Wendy's breasts. "I won't be looking though. What are the odds I'll find someone as good as you... Sexy, sweet, obedient," She paused. Nala leaned in closer and kissed Wendy's neck, "Slutty, depraved, rich, experienced, beautiful." She moved her lips down to the slave's collarbone. "You're just a rarity among rich MILFs. I'm sure they're all depraved and needy like you, but the rest of them probably keep it suppressed. They'd all kill to be where you are now. Bring dominated by a younger black woman. Giving up everything to your owner, making you a complete, total slave to me." She kissed Wendy's nipple, then dragged her tongue over it. "Mm, I love your tits, your hubby did a good job getting them done. You look like you should naturally have big fucking tits."

She began sucking on one of the nipples, licking and sucking on the little nub. Occasionally Nala added in her teeth, biting the nipple playfully. Nala reached up and slowly unbuckled the gag around Wendy's head. She removed the gag and slid her hand down, reaching in and removing the vibrator from Wendy's pussy.

She held the little toy up and moved it to Wendy's lips, "Clean it off, slut. I think you've had enough for now." Nala watched Wendy lick the little toy clean. As soon as Wendy was finished, Nala set it aside. She wrapped Wendy's leash around her hand and pulled the MILF slave closer. "Now that you're really my permanent, personal whore, we can start your new routine." She squeezed Wendy's breast, "You already know your chores and how to bathe mistress, but we'll be adding some new things to this routine. For now, we'll be focusing on your night routine."

She smacked Wendy's ass. "I'll take your plug out in the shower, then you'll have another enema before bed. You'll clean the plug and we'll keep you unplugged during the night. I want your ass nice and tight for the morning." She winked, "But for now, I'm not done playing with you." Nala uncuffed Wendy's wrists and moved her own hands to her slave's hips. "I've had you on denial for a little while today. So now I need to decide. Should I keep doing orgasm denial tonight. Then give you a nice, thorough whipping tomorrow? Or, should I give you several forced orgasms tonight, and whip these fat tits while I do it."

Nala pointed up towards the bedroom, "I expect to find you up there, kneeling obediently by the bed, and ready with your choice of what I'll do to you. If there are any other toys you want me to incorporate, you should have them out in front of you as well. If you don't follow my orders, I'll put you away for bed. No orgasms, no denial and certainly no whipping." She smacked Wendy's as and sent her off.

Nala smirked and slowly stood up. She hadn't said anything, but she planned to give Wendy a thorough whipping tomorrow regardless of her choice. It was Wendy's birthday, and Nala planned to celebrate by making her slave sore all over and completely drained. It was the perfect way to lead up to Nala's plans for that night. Hard, rauchy sex, followed by a lovely romantic evening, capped with more hard, raunchy sex. Nala couldn't wait.

Back
Top Bottom