Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Adventures Of The Super Star Girls! (StarMech & Azuresun)

With a sigh, Jin lifted himself off the bed. Though he was limp, the frustration hadn't ebbed much. Maybe because it wasn't just sexal frustration. As he went to get some tissue paper and clean up, the shoebox apartment felt very quiet and very lonely.

The sphere hung in the centre of the huge chamber with no visible means of support. Within it, a cloud black and silver energy churned and roiled like a storm cloud. Two figures stood and watched the process, one of them the man who had fought Natsumi in the park, the other one a tall woman with long dark hair, a proud, regal bearing that fitted the aristocratic beauty of her face. Even the way her clothing framed and teased at her buxom figure did nothing to make her less imposing.

"Now then...." she said with a nod. The activity in the sphere began to draw to a stop, the cloud fading to reveal something--or someone--more solid within. "Let's see what we have here....."

A pair of eyes opened amongst the mist that generated within the sphere. The orb opened as a figure, a human figure, stepped out. Femenine, completely bare of clothing and of flowing raven black hair.

She moved towards her creators, a cold expression on her face as she said. "You...are the ones who created me...?"

Her eyes wandered to her hands, her arms. She looked herself all over. Having just been born, a flood of thoughts crossed her mind, but a sense of duty towards her creators kept manifesting.

The man took a step back, and stared in obvious disbelief as the young woman stepped forward. As she came forward, she could see a face under his hood that was familiar--but at the same time, one she had never seen before.

"Empress.....you actually did it....." said Kirei.

"Did you doubt me?" asked the Empress with a smirk. She stepped forward, and looked over the new woman with interest, like an artist inspecting a finished work for any lingering imperfections. Finally, she seemed satisfied.

"Hmm, good enough. We need a name for you.....Miyuki, I think. You're right, we created you. We created you as a replacement for someone that just wasn't good enough at her job. To replace her is the reason you exist--you won't disappoint us, will you?"

The newborn being nodded to her masters, "I shall not fail you..."

-----------

It was another new day as Natsumi yawned away. As her vision became less blurry, she looked down on herself onlyfor her eyes to widen. Her top still up and her breasts bare and her panties still laying on the floor. She had fallen asleep pretty much after her private session, making the young lass blush even if she was alone.

Regardless, she had enough time to forget about it as she took a shower and got dressed into her uniform. Biding Rei goodbye after breakfast. She now headed towards Jin's house like usual....

Uncharacteristically, Jin was already awake and dressed when Natsumi called, hopping into his shoes while also trying to eat a slice of toast.

"Um....hi." he said, reluctant to meet her eyes. It was good, considering how she usually had to drag him out of bed, but he almost looked embarrassed about her being here. "I'm ready when you are. Don't want to be late, right? Haha...."

The truth was, it was hard to even look at her right now without imagining the highlight reel from his fantasy last night, or from imagining those scandalous panties clinging to Natsumi's buttocks right now, hidden from sight by just her pleated skirt and damn it, think of maths problems! Or something un-sexy!

"You look like you had a rough night." Said Natsumi, arms on hips, "Everything alright?"

The two were soon walking. Natsumi seemed worried but given how he seemed to avoid it she decided not to intrude. She was already trying to push the dirty dream she had last night on the back of her head...

They soon arrived at school, from the corner of her eye, she noticed someone she didn't remember. A girl of raven black hair pass them by, a strange chill coursing down her spine.

Still, she decided not to mind and soon, she was at her classroom. Some free tme before the teacher arrived....

"Wow, man, what happened?" asked Ryou. "No, wait, let me guess.....Natsumi."

Jin looked around, to establish nobody was listening. "Yeah, Natsumi. I tried....you know, telling her yesterday. It never works out, and I don't know why...."

Ryou shook his head studiously. "Ah right, you need advice from the master? Of course it won't. I know what your problem is--she's too comfortable with you, man. You've got play hard to get. Play the field, make her a bit jealous, you know? Let her see you with another girl, it'll make her realise she's got to stop taking you for granted."

Jin snorted with laughter. "Master? Last I heard, the cloest you've come is when you asked out Nozomi from Akechi's gang, and she said she wasn't interested in guys shorter than her?"

"Yeah, well that's still more than you've managed." said Ryou with a shrug. "Besides, I've got my sights set higher, you know?"

Karin came into the classroom, looking like she was almost walking on air. Not so much the cat that had got the cream as the cat that had got the dairy farm. She gave a wave to Natsumi, and then began some intensive texting on her phone. Yukari and her entourage came in a minute later, talking and laughing.

"I know, did you see them this morning? Looking at each other like a pair of lovesick puppies! I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up." said one of Yukari's henchwomen.

"Now now, Nozomi, it's not polite to laugh at someone else's failure." said Yukari, just loud enough for Natsumi to hear. "Really, you should feel sorry for them--and espceailly for him. I mean, it's quite tragic, the way Jin is wasting so much time on her and getting nothing in return. But then again, maybe he doesn't know what she's really like?"

Yukari made eye contact with Natsumi for just a moment. The bait was obvious.

Amongst Jin's classroom. Gossping and chitchat could be heard as they awaited for Miss Hirose...

"I'm telling you. It's true." Said one of the teens. "You know Miss Nanao, right? The Nurse?"

"Dude I know she's hot and all, but seriously?" Said another one.

"No no, for reals. I was waling through the hall and I peeked through the window and she was totally masturbating, dude. she had her hands between the legs and everything!"

The other kid just laughed and said, "Oh please. You're always telling bullcrap stories, Jirei."

"I'm being honest, dude." Replied Jirei, "IT was super hot. She had her breast out and everything!"

-----------------------

"You seem happy...at least more than usual." Natsumi snickered at the sight of her friend's giddiness. It seemed that unlike her, she actually had a pleasant afternoon. Of course, she had no idea why...

"So, what got you so upbeat? Usually you're always groaning when we're still at the first half of the week..." She asked.

It was then when Yukari and her posse crossed past them once more. However, Yukari's words were clearly meant in her direction, even stopping to glance at he the moment she finished her piercing sentence.

Natsumi wished there was better blood between them. But there were plenty of times where she didn't like be constantly mocked by her. "Hey. If you have something to say, how about just come out and saying directly?" Said the redhead with a frown and a glare.

A chilling wind could be felt across the classroom as Yukari stopped dead on her tracks, before turning around with a glare of her own.

"Very well." She said, two steps forward closer to Natsumi's desk as she placed a hand on it. "I'll say it directly. Perhaps you should stop trying to keep that nice girl facade of yours if you're just going to continue leading on that poor boyfriend of yours."

"Wait, Jin i-isn't my boy--"

"So you lead him on for nothing, then. Even worst." Yukari taunted, giving out that air of superiority that disgusted both our heroine and Karin alike.

"What?!" Natsumi exclaimed, "Jin and I have known eachother since we were kids. Way before you came around!"

"And yet he fell for your whole act, as usual. After all...I know very well what kind of friend you can be..." That emphasis cut Natsumi deep. She knew very well what she meant, while Nozomi simply started in ignorance; Just assumed it was another taunt with zero significance other than make fun of the redhead.

"Yukari...knock it off. Now." Natsumi said coldly. Hand in a fist at she gazed back, trying to contain her anger.

"Poor Karin here continues to be as a blind as a bat, but I shouldn't lt a poor soul like him to continue waste his potential wth someone like you. Perhaps he should gain interest in someone else. Someone who can really help him prosper."

Natsumi huffed, yet smirked, as if to taunt back. "What? You? As if. You're calling my selfish yet you want to use Jin just to hurt me? How about looking yourself on the mirror you hypocrite lil--"

The door opening and the math teacher fumbling his way in stopped the two from being close to tear eachother apart. With a final huff, Yukari made her way to her seat with Nozomi following suit...

"See? That's what I'm talking about." said Ryou. "That's what I'm talking about. The charms of the more mature woman. And man, that's not even the craziest rumour I've heard about Nurse Nanao--"

Jin shook his head. "You know she's married, right?"

"Well yeah! That's what makes it so hot!"

Mercifully, before the 'master of love' could continue on his theories, the teacher entered and the lesson began.

"Ah! Good morning, class!" said the teacher. "I, ah, have an announcement to make. It seems there has been a rather unexpected new arrival who transferred her today."

There was a hint of accusation in the word, as two people appeared outside the door. Natsumi could glance Kirei standing outside with someone else, ushering her into the class.

"This is Miyuki....they left out her surname, this is highly irregular....this is Miyuki." said the teacher, as the new girl entered the classroom.

Natsumi's eyes did focus on the view of professor Kirei. Her mind couldn't help but recall back to what she had seen at the principal's office; The sight of his tall figure pounding at a eager and loud Miss Misae...

Her cheeks lightened for a moment before she shook the thought away. The man was leaving as a new girl walked into the classroom, the math teacher being the one introducing her although in some confusion.

"Greetings..." Miyuki spoke wth a short bow. A mixture between soft spoken, but also with a firm tone that made it clear she was some shy fragile flower. She walked towards her indicated seat, a bit by the classroom's corner. Her looks did caught the eye of some of the guys and a few gals. She was close to Natsumi's body type if just a little less on the bust. Still a pretty figure with flowing black hair. She sat silently, only occasionally glancing to other students, but keeping her aloof expression.

"Nozomi, make a note of making a proper greeting to the new girl come recess." Yukari said, in a bit of a whisper, but with all the intention of Natsumi picking it up. "It'll be ncie to see if she has talent, as well as making sure she is not swayed by bad influences..."

Natsumi simply grumbled and cursed in her mind before glancing back to the front of the class. Karin easily could see Yukari's taunts were getting to her...

"Oh dear....do I need to have another word with the Princess there and teach her some manners?" whispered Karin to Natsumi. "Don't let her get to you, she's nothing but talk."

She lowered her voice conspiriatorially. "Between you and me.....I think it's because she isn't getting any, you know...." She accompanied this with a suggestive hand gesture, cracking a smile.

"Seriously, she's got no right to be holding a grudge. What happened back then wasn't yout fault."

Natsumi had to chuckle at bit at that remark, "Heh, don't let her heard that...." She said, gaining a little more of her humor. However she was still feeling down; Memories of what had happened to their friend still opening those wounds.

It was not her fault...right? At points, she pondered if it really was...if Yukari was right about her....

Quickly trying to drift those thoughts she whispered to Karin, "Still you haven't told me. Did something happen? You seem super cheery today."

"Huh? Nothing!" said Kain, jumping in her seat a little. She couldn't help but flash back to Takeshi bending her over the kitchen table and banging her so hard that some of the plates had fallen off, and she rubbed her thighs together instinctively. She felt a little guilty about keeping it from her friend, but it was just better if nobody knew....and there was the delicious thrill of a dirty secret.

"I'm just always this perky! Hey, do you want--"

Karin stopped and turned around in anticipation of a stern glance from the maths teacher, suddenly very focused on her algebra. Without the distraction, Natsumi could glimpse Miyuki out the corner of her eye, where she was ignring Yukari and her friends. The new girl was watching Natsumi, with an unsettlingly intense expression on her pale face. She turned her head back to her books on seeing Natsumi looking at her.

"Um...sure" Said Natsumi, still a bit weirded out by Karin's attitude. Something was off, but she was right; She always tended to be this energetic, so it made it harder to pinpoint what exactly was off....

She decided to forget it and concentrate in class. Eventually, the bell rang and recess had started. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the break; Resting across the campus, chatting with friends, or enjoying a snack.

Miyuki however, appeared to just be sitting by a corner, quietly staring at her surroundings. One wouldn't consider it weird, by any means. many people were shy or preferred their space. Still Jin and Ryou's curiosity did spark at the sight of someone they have never known before...

------------------------

But unknown by everyone, something was happening at a secluded classroom...

"Aah...P-professor...."

One of the girls in Jin's class gasped as a certain someone was currently standing behind her hands inside of her uniform top, squeezing her breasts. Her name was Arlene and was currently being touched and caressed by professor Kirei, hidden from peering eyes. His hand alread squeezing one breast while the other was focusing on undoing her uniform's ribbon, and unbuttoning her top.

"P-professor..." She moaned softly, "W-what if...ahn...s-some walks in...?"

Something about the new girl caught Jin's eye, and he couldn't say why. There was an eerie sense of familiarity about her, something he couldn't quite place--

"Hey man, you're gettin' the idea." said Ryou from behind him. "Yeah, she'd do if you want to get Nat jealous. She's cute....kinda scary....but cute as well."

"Are you still going on about--" asked Jin, but stopped when he saw Miyuki suddenly fixing her eyes on him and getting to her feet.

"Don't worry about that. "All you have to do....is just enjoy yourself." murmured Kirei in the student's ear. Her top was already open by the time he'd finished speaking, and his hand slipped inside her bra to caress her breast directly--and released a pulse of shadow energy, tipping the balance away from anxiety and into arousal. There was nothing like this sensation, feeling a woman melt into him....

This was indeed a little reckless of him. But since last night, he had been distracted by memories of the battle with Star Beryl. The magical girl had been so close to giving herself to him, he had been sure of it. If he hadn't had his orders from the Empress.... The arousal she had lit in him had nagged at his mind at the least appropriate times, so when he had caught some flirtatious glances from one of his his students, he had decided to act on them.

But this was risky--he could hear students moving in a nearby corridor--so he didn't have much time left to indulge himself. With a grunt, he pulled Arlene's panties down around her knees.

Her staring was piercing. As if Miyuki could be able to read the both of them like an open book. It was rather frightening, and distracting. Their attention focusing on the mysterious new gal that the sudden feel of a hand on his shoulder probably caused him to jump.

"Not the response I expected...." Yukari spoke, standing behind the two boys. Wth a hand on her hip and the other cover her mouth with a fist as she cleared her throat, her icy eyes stared at Jin. "I am here with a proposition...but first of all...Ryou. Get out."

---------------------------------------

Arlene didn't have much of a time to even think. Panties down, she was then roughly pinned against a desk, with the handsome teacher on top and keeping her steady by gripping her arms. The roughness, the dirty and riskyness of it all was filling the young students with a burning desire. These only increased as the man continued to toss clothing aside of her and himself and preparing for the full thing.

"Oh professor...I need it...I need it do bad!"

It was quite like a moment in a horror movie. The protagonist sees something suspicious, slowly looks over to it, and then the actual monster was right behind him! Not that Yukari was monstrous, though, quite the opposite....

Ryou looked like he was about to protest, but the icy glare made him stop immediately. With a meek "right!", he backed away hastily. And then it was just Jin and Yukari, the new girl having slipped out of Jin's sight so easily he wondered if he'd imagined her.

"Oh, Yukari. What do you want?" said Jin, trying to keep his eyes on her face and remind himself that as gorgeous as she was, this was still the school's premier mean girl. He tried to sound bored and unimpressed, but wasn't sure if he was succeeding.

Even as the risk was making the girl tremble with pleasure, Kirei was struck by a feeling of this being too safe. Of course a girl like this hadn't been able to resist him. What he really sought was a challenge.

"Shhh." said Kirei, lining up his cock, and plunging into Arlene with one decisive motion, pinning her to the desk. She was tight, and he let out a hiss between his teeth, pushing slowly into her and giving her a moment to get used to the feeling of having a man inside her. But once he started, he was hard and fast, the traces of shadow energy serving to ease any virginal discomfort.

With Ryou away, Yukari crossed her arms before speaking. "As I said before. I'm here with a proposition." She pointed her finger at him; Always acting so dramatic whenever she paraded her authority around. "I've noticed you been slouching, and your marks have been starting to decrease! As student president I cannot let that abide."

She took a pause before continuing. "As such, I am willing to help you with your studies. But, I do know tht you're in need of better company to have a clearer mind for said studies. As such, I am officially inviting you for a date."

--------------------------------------

"A-aaah~" The young lass moaned as she jerked her head back, feeling his impressive length inside of her. Her hands quickly held on to him; His hard pounding bringing her to a new level of pleasure.

"O-Oooh M-m-mr. Kirei....ooooooh...." Was all she could say in between all her noises. Her bossom bounced back and forth with the hard thrusting. The mere idea of doing it in a classroom getting her gears running hard...

Despite being easy and him wanting more, Kirei had to admit she was a good fuck. And most importantly, a great source of sexual energy to absorb...

Jin gave an irritated sigh as Yukari laid out his faults. She was getting at him for that, when Ryou had been right there?

But then she asked him out on a date, and Jin had to replay that sentence five times in his mind to make sure he'd heard it properly. A gorgeous girl had asked him on a date. The elite, rich, president of the student council had just asked him on a date. Yukari had just asked him on a date. He wasn't sure which of those three statements was the hardest to believe.

"What....a study date?" was all he could think of to ask.

Kirei put his hand over Arlene's mouth. The last thing he needed was for her to lose control and start crying out. He could feel the charge run through him as her modesty melted away, and she gave herself to the pleasure of bouncing on her teacher's cock. And he did need to refill, since he had created a very powerful lust curse and given it to Miyuki, along with the name of the target it was to be passed on to.

"What a naughty girl....." he murmured, idly playing with her breast even as he continued to thrust into her. He didn't have long--in more ways than one--but a sense of pride made him want to leave even a passing fling like Arlene thoroughly satisfied. "Are you going to cum? All over your teacher's cock?"

"While helping you with your studies would be something to strive for; Yes, I do mean an actual date more than just a study date...." Yukari explained, her tone still in her usual aloof tone, but clear on what she meant.

"So, do you accept?"

Miyuki, meanwhile, had resurfaced. Seeing the two talking, an idea brew in her head. A test drive was called for and perhaps, this Jin character was the perfect subject to test it....

------------------------------------

Her response came on muffled moan of delight, completely succumbed to the pleasure the man was giving to her. her hands gripped hard upon his shoulder, legs crossed around his waist. The desk wobbled and shook vigorously with their fucking, all while her blocked cries started to increase their muffled volume...

"Yes....wait, I mean no." said Jin. He had been about to agree without thinking, since when Yukari asked you something, the natural instinct was to agree with her. "Erm, I mean I can't. I mean, there's....the way you treat Natsumi. It wouldn't be right."

He was internally cursing himself. A stunningly beautiful girl was asking him out (clearly smitten by his rugged good looks and rogueish charm), and he had to turn her down because he was already involved qith Natsumi. Although....a sly little part of him pointed out that were they really involved?

As Arlene came, Kirei released her gripping her hips and pulling her back into him. He was close as well, but he had to remind himself not to come inside of her. Not for fear of pregnancy, but more concern about having a stuent infused with too much dark essence....at least this early. So he pulled out, spun her around and pushed her head down to where she was face to face with his cock. The unspoken request was obvious.

Yukari stood silent for a moment. She kind of expected of him to bring up Natsumi. It kind of sting her inside a bit. Why did it always had to come back to her? Was he....saying she was better than her!?

She bit her lip, hopefully not noticed by Jin. But after collecting her thoughts she spoke as if her resolve had not fallen. "I'll let you consider it on your own. My offer will stand so you can speak to me after class..."

With that, she walked away...

That's when Jin felt someone hitting him on the shoulder, as if he or she passed by too fast and pushed him. However, when he turned around to see the culprit there was noone there. Another strange thing to add to today's list.

Away from him, Miyuki walked through the hallways. By now the curse had been attached to Jin's body; that tap on the shoulder having done the trick. She knew it wouldn't manifest right away; Like any magic, it needs to feed and grow off desire. And such, some testing was in order, and the boy would be the perfect subject, if Yukari's plan was a success or not....

---------------------------

Despite being somewhat dizzy from the powerful orgasm she just had, Arlene, now on her knees, still understood the signs and quickly started to lick and suck upon Kirei's cock. With enough stimulation, she opened her mouth wide in her aroused state, awaiting to be smeared in mouth and face....

Jin resisted the temptation to check between his legs to make sure she hadn't twisted his balls off for daring to reject her. But everything seemed to be intact, and Yukari was walking away and oh damn her hips were swaying so seductively.

Jin let out a long sigh, and decided to look for Natsumi. Talking to her would clear his head of any foolish notions of taking up Yukari's offer, he was sure of it.

A few strokes was all it took before Arlene's mouth was filled with her teacher's seed. Kirei let out a groan that turned into a low growl as the spurts slowly dried up.

"Good girl." he said, scooping one droplet up wit his thumb. "Now....if you want any more, do not speak of this again. You will get another turn....."

Everyone will.

And now it was time to find the real object of his desire. Natsumi....

Arlene let out a soft moan as her face and mouth were coated by the droplets of cum. She knew this was a naughty and very degrading position, but something about that very same thing made it so exciting...

As she cleaned herself, she nodded in agreement with the teacher's orders. After all, the way he did her felt amazing, and a urge for more remained within her even after leaving the empty classroom, daydreaming of their next outing...

It seemed like a bad twist of fate that Natsumi did not bumped into her. As either her own magic of Cobalt's senses would at least alerted her that something foul was at play; Perhaps even sensing some of the dark aura coated into Arlene. However, she was walking through another part of the hallway and completely missed her. Who she didn't miss was, however, Kirei himself when she accidentally abumped into him.

"Ow, sorry Mr. Kirei..." Said Natsumi. Of course Kirei was way better at hiding his dark aura, so Natsumi could not sense it in the slightest other than a strange feeling in her gut. Still, the same feeling she addressed it as just still being somewhat embarrassed after peeping on him and the principal. The memory of him pounding Miss Misae hard against her desk reappeared in her head, causing an involuntary blush. "I-I was just distracted. Sorry."

"No need to apologise." said Kirei. He watched her face for any signs of that kind of recognition, but it seemed his secret identity was safe. She seemed embarrassed, and he could guess exactly why.

"Ah, Natsumi. I'm so glad I bumped into you." he said, standing a bit closer to her than was proper, and looking straight into her eyes. "I've been speaking with your art teacher, and she seemed to think you have quite a talent. I consider myself something a student of art myself, especially the human form.....so I have a suggestion for you."

There was nobody else around but, unnoticed to at least Natsumi, Jin turned the corner behind her and suddenly stopped cold.

Back
Top Bottom