Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Adventures Of The Super Star Girls! (StarMech & Azuresun)

Misae let out a few more moans when his prick rubbed against her folds. her legs started to lure, not fully wrapping around Kirei's waist but enough to give him a light tap. "As you said, we don't have much time so enough to the foreplay...I need this..."

She pushed her hips forward, her slit now rubbing more against the man's lower head, one thrust of his away from bliss. "Come on, Kirei. it's a...ahn...Principal's order..."

Natsumi just kept watching, unconsciously keeping her legs closed together as they slowly rubbed against eachother. Her face flushed but her eyes continuing to stare at what happened between them. The eager members in a lustful dance for copulation.

"I can't stop watching...this feels so strange..." She pondered in her mind, unknowingly already resting her hand upon her chest.

"Well, if it's an order..." said Kirei, with a low growl. He gripped Misae's hips and slowly pulled her towards him, the tip of his cock slipping inside Natsumi's principal. He held her there for a moment, right on the edge of what she was begging for, and then pushed forward. Natsumi could see his engorged length slipping inside Misae inch by inch, until his balls were resting against her ass.

"Oh, I can tell you need it. Have you been this wet all day?" he asked, beginning to thrust slowly for the moment, his cock twitching inside Misae. "Even when you were up there talking to your students?"

"Aaaaah~" Misae gasped, the feeling of Kirei's cock pushing inside filling her with delight. Natsumi could just keep watching as her principal was being taking by the man who she also couldn't part gaze from.

Something about him was so enticing, but she refused to admit it. And so she kept watching, hand softly brushing against her breasts, making ehr blush when containing her own gasps.

Misae moaned with every thrusts. "Mmmm..right there...m-more...it feels so good..." She exclaimed.

Kirei quickened the pace, his hips heaving forward and pushing Misae up and down her desk, setting her breasts shaking and sending more paperwork to the floor. The air around Natsumi seemed to be getting hotter and heavier, sounds from the outside world fading away. Thankfully, the same seemed to go for the two lovers, neither seeming to hear her muted gasp.

"I knew it as soon as I saw you...." Kirei said, his voice low and urgent as he leaned over Misae. "What you really wanted....the things you felt embarassed to ask anyone else for....and you knew I could give them to you, didn't you?"

"Yesss...ah...yes..." Misae responded, gasping in delight with ever hard thrust he gave. the desk rocked and shook with their frantic sex, all while Natsumi kept watching. Everyone so inmmersed that they wer eunable to ehar eachother.

Natsumi's breathiing was now heavier, panting softly while her cheeks reddened even more. Her hand was now kneading her right breast through her uniform, making her recieve small jolts of pleasure as her thighs rubbed against eachother....

With a grunt that sounded hungry more than anything else, Kirei pulled out. Before Misae could react, he rolled her over, bending her over her desk. Natsumi could see him line up his cock, dripping with the principal's juices, and plunge back into her. He grabbed Misae's breasts where they hung swaying, insistently tugging on her nipples even as his thrusts sent ripples through the flesh of her buttocks.

"What would you do...." he whispered into her ear, the sound somehow carrying to Natsumi on the edge of hearing, ".....if a student came in right now? And saw their principal like this?"

Misae gasped, caught surprised by the sudden shift in position. She was roughtly pinned against the desk, front against it as some papers and supplies felt down. It was raunchy, but deep down she loved it. "A-ah..." Misae kept moaning, "D-don't say....ngh..things like that? I stilll...ahhn...have my duty...a-and...ngh..dignitiy...oooh..."

It was somewhat weird hearing her still be so devoted to her work when she was currently being plower hard. Every thust of his dick caused her buttocks to jiggle alongside them, a smacking sound ehcoing throuhg the office each time.

It was one hell of a struggle inside of Natsumi right now to stop herself from leading her hand between ehr legs. She still could fondle her chest at least, and kept watching...

Natsumi, but not Misae, could see Kirei frown for a moment at her protest, before leaning back over her.

"Of course you do, Misae." he said, one hand drifting between her legs from the front and beginning to rub. "Now then, you look about ready to cum...."

His pace quickened, the sounds of sex filling the room as his hips slapped into hers. He leaned over Misae, flattening her breasts against the desk, and kissing the back of her neck. But as he was doing so, his eyes drifted upwards and for just a moment, it was like he was making direct eye contact with Natsumi, where she was watching from the shadows of the door.

Misae continued to feverishly moan as Kirei started to plow her faster and harder. She could hear his grunts and groans, as pleasure engulfed him too. "Ahh...ahhn...a-alamost...there..."

She could feel something building and, knowing Kirei's frantic pounding, she could tell he was almost planning to burst soon. Of course, she was still oblivious at the fact Natsumi kept watching, groping her breasts eagerly as soft pants went unnoticed. At least until she saw Kirei looking her way and she suddenly stopped, eyes widened.

Was she found out!? Was he going to tell Principal Misae about it!? Either way, he seemed to to just continue thrusting. Giving enough of a chance for Nasumi to make a run for it away of the officel.

"K-kirei I'm gonna...ahhn...AAAAAAAAH!!!" With a final cry, Misae was hit with a powerful orgasms, gripping hard upon the desk as she bit her lower lip in delight.

Even as she ran, Natsumi could faintly hear her principal crying out as she came, and Kirei's voice joining her. "That's it...that's it, cum for me....ah yes!"

Kirei thrust deep into his boss, holding there for a long moment as she writhed on the desk, her body trembling and clenching around his cock. Then with a gasp of raw pleasure, he pulled free and one thrust between Misae's buttocks sent hot droplets of his cum splashing across her cheeks.

As he came back down from his climax, Kirei looked back towards the door and the now-empty hallway outside. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips, before he looked back down to Misae, running a hand across her ass. "No cleaning yourself up now...." he said, catching his breath. "I think you should go through the rest of the day with this under your skirt."

Misae sighed in relief, her body a bit sorry but much more relaxed. "So good...." She whispered. Her eyes turned back to see Kirei as he gave his request. "I should...smack you for that...but...you fuck so good, and hey, my skirt covers it anyways..." Wouldn't be the first time, after all...

Natsumi, however, kept on running, face red. Why would she be called to see THAT!? Was it a mistake? A prank? What was it!? But most of all, why it made her feel so heated?

"Is everything alright?...Natsumi?...." Combalt spoke from the brooch, as the coast was still clear. But Nat didn't respond, while continuing to try to shake what she saw out of her mind and failing. She could feel a desire to attend her body, but she fought it hard to suppress it.

With class about to continue, the young lass arrived back at the classroom, face red before sitting down on her seat next to Karin's...

"Nat?!" asked Karin, hurriedly slipping her phone away. "What happened, Toyama put you over her knee and spank you or something? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"What's going on over there?" asked Jin as he and Ryou trudged out of class. He nodded towards a cluster of students, gathered around a somewhat sun-bleached poster on the wall and talking amongst themselves. The image was a lot more older than anything on the notice board, but nobody had ever tried to take it down. It depicted a nervously smiling girl, her eyes almost hidden behind a large pair of glasses, and with pale hair flowing down her back. Her hands were clutched together just under her chin, as if even now, she was apologising for causing everyone so much trouble.

"Been a year, since....you know, whatsherface."

"Tsubaki." said Jin automatically. "She used to be Natsumi's friend, until, you know...."

Until she had vanished without a trace. It had been the talk of the school for several weeks, and the area had been combed by the police. But she was simply gone, eventually presumed dead. The posters asking for any information had slowly disappeared from around town, but this one had stayed. And it had been about that time that Natsumi had started to change and to feel more distant....of course, there was no mystery about why.

"I-I'm fine!" Natsumi quickly replied, "I'm fine...just a lot of talking, that's all. I'll, um, tell you some other day, ok?"

With that she just sank into her seat, hoping for the rest of the class to just pass quickly. The fact Kirei's class was next just made things even more awkward.

-----------------------------------------------

"Friend perhaps. But she was't a very good friend to Tsubaki, you know..."

Ryou and Jin were soon startled by a standing Yukari right behind her. Her stance firm and cold, as usual. Hands on hips at least util she used her index finger to lift her glasses slightly. Her gaze piercing and stone-cold.

"Maybe if a certain someone could have been more worried about what Tsubaki was going through, she wouldn't have disappeared..."

With that the young woman walked again. "You should head back to class. You two are slacking off, another thing she should have corrected you two about but doesn't...some friend she is..."

and she was gone. An enigmatic, if not a bit scary moment with the prestigious student.

Karin was clearly about to ask more, but that was when Kirei came in, no different from the morning. And if he was aware of Natsumi watching him, he didn't give anything away as he looked across the class.

"Now then, open your books and let's begin." For a moment, he met Natsumi's gaze, and it was impossible to tell if there was recognition there, or if it was her imagination. "We have a lot to get through together."

Jin let out a slightly embarrassing squeak as Yukari was suddenly right behind him.

"Hey! Why the hell would you say that--" Jin began, but she had already swept along in a rush of blonde locks and expensive perfume.

"Whoah." said Ryou. "I knew she didn't like Nagakawa, but that's a bit--"

"She's a bitch, I think that's the word you're looking for." said Jin, his anger simmering up a few seconds too late. "She's always just hated Natsumi, even though it's not like she ever did anything to her!"

"I know, she's a bully, but Akechi's so...." whispered Ryou, his eyes lingering on the sway of Yukari's hips as she walked off.

Though part of Jin wanted to make a joke about Ryou being shallow, he had to admit, he'd thought the same thing. As appalling as Yukari's personality was, she was a stunner, having inherited a perfect blend of her European and Japanese parentage and knowing exactly how to show off her beauty and her amazing figure. Even the unacceptable way that she talked about Natsumi and the way that she usually regarded Jin as something she'd scraped off her shoe didn't lessen that effect. It made her even more annoying, somehow.

The rest of the classes went like normal. No extra unique occurrences like the one Natsumi encountered. She thanked everything for it...

Either way, the final bell had finally rung and everyone was already out and on their way back to their homes. Jin and Natsumi walked together, as they tended to do towards their houses. However, both seemed a bit quiet, mostly because the events that had happened had them a bit tense.

"So..." Natsumi finally tried to break the silence, "Was class today okay for you?"

She didn't know what to really say, but she could feel Jin was pondering on something serious.

"Uh? Yeah, fine. Ryou got busted for staring at Ms Kishimoto's b.....for staring at Ms Kishimoto. Bumped into Yukari, she was her usual charming self. Nothing out of the ordinary....."

He looked up. That feeling was back, the one that had hit him last night. That something was trying, right on the edge of his awareness, to get his attention. Something way up there. He realised he probably looked like an idiot, and forced his awareness back to ground level. Natsumi was waiting for an answer. He noticed they were already getting close to his home--the path seemed to roll away so quickly when he was walking with her. He'd be happy to do that for much longer--no talking, just being close to her. Maybe even holding her ha--

"So.....um, was it okay for you? With everything, that, erm, you know, happened?"

Yes, that was the best possible way in which he could have hinted at her missing friend. Unquestionably.

"No need to cover for him," Natsumi sighed. "I know Ryou. I can easily guess what he was staring at."

It still brought a chuckle to her. After all, Ryou was still a nice person and their friend. And sometimes seeing him get his comeuppance for his pervy mind felt great.

However, the bit on Yukari did brought her back down a bit. She knew very well why Yukari'd even bother to pester Jin....

"Everyone copes in their own ways. I guess Yukari's way is just...blame it on me, I guess." She muttered, eyes looking at the floor. It were in these kind of times she just could tell him more; Explain herself for once. But she couldn't, she just had to keep holding secrets back to her closest friend. She could endure it, but it wasn't like it didn't hurt.

"...Still, don't worry about it. Let her think whatever she wants." She responded, "I'm fine, by the way. Thanks for asking..."

"How have you been...I know that a week ago was your parent's anniversary..." She knew Jin. And knew well his parent's wedding anniversary always brought some sadness into him, now that they were gone. "Look, if you want you can come to my house. You know my mom don't mind making an extra plate for you..."

"Yeah...." said Jin, not finishing the sentence. Even after all this time, the deaths of his parents was still a tangle of messy emotions that he didn't like to poke at too much--not when he could be looking forward or just enjoying walking down the street with his friend while the sun was setting. And it even kind of spoiled the invitation to eat at her place, if she was only offering it because she felt sorry for him. Yes, he did want to go out with her and spend time with her, but not at home under the eye of Natsumi's mother (no matter how cute she was), but more like....

Just say it. "Hey, Nat, want to go out some time on a date?" Just spit it out, all she can do is say no, you know she wouldn't be mean about it.

But like all the other times, the words couldn't quite make it out his mouth past the fear. Not a fear that she'd say something mean, but that she'd kindly turn him down and confirm beyond doubt that she didn't like him in that way.

So instead he nodded, pushing a smile onto his face. "All right! Didn't have anything planned except a takeaway, anyway...."

Natsumi smiled back. Seeing him smile like that always got her to do as well.

But in fact did more than that. Much more.

She could feel her heart speeding up ever so slightly. Her cheeks reddening a shade when she looked away from him without his notice. It was true, there had always been a thing between them. One that had grown across the years as they have grown up as well.

Natsumi sometimes wondered how it'd be if she just said it. If she could say that she always found him cute, handsome, kind. all the stuff that her heart told her when she saw him. They have been friends for so long...that was the scariest thought for her.

Would it really work that well as an actual couple? Would she risk such a precious friendship for something that could fall apart soon? As brave and kind as Natsumi could be, the red-haired girl had also a ton of self-doubt within her...

The two eventually reached the Nagakawa residence. As they knocked on the door, it opened to reveal a pretty mature woman. Her hair long and of a darker shade of red than Natsumi's. This was Rei Nagakawa; Her mother...

"Oh hey, dear. Welcome back!" She said before noticing her company, "Oh, good afternoon to you to, Jin. Invited to dinner, I imagine? Come in. We have plenty of for an extra seat!"

Rei wearing simply casual black pants and a greyish green sweater. Still, one could say the curvy of her hips, the shapely rear and the huge bossom tucked inside. She had always been somewhat modest and a but clutzy and scatterbrained, but a woman devoted to her daughter and to provide a home and income for themselves. She often didn't thought of her as pretty or sexy, but there were plenty that would say she was quite the catch. Even some of the school students who had seen her would comment Natsumi's Mom has definitively something going on...

They all sat at the dinner table as the woman presented the delicious meals. Chuckles, stories of school and work were exchanged as they spent dinner together.

"Hello, Mrs Nagakawa." said Jin, with the usual stab of doubt about whether he should still be calling a widow "Mrs". But anyone who had ever been scared of Jin at school would probably have chuckled to see the awkward bow he gave Natsumi's mother.

Times like this were why he was sure there was something special about Natsumi. Good-looking women distracted him, and Rei was certainly in that category. if he'd just walked past her on the street as some random woman, those curves would have probably caused him to walk into a lamppost. But when Natsumi was here with him....he just didn't notice other women that much.

Or maybe that was because Rei's cooking skills overshadowed even her other assets for him. Admittedly, compared to the take-outs he usually got food from, his standards weren't exactly high, but Rei's fried squid was exquisite. As the three of them chatted and joked together, he found himself relaxing and forgetting about that nagging unease that had haunted him since he'd felt that sense of being watched from above. Moments like this meant so much to him, when he could be part of a loving family, if only by proxy. Eventually, when Rei was clearing the table and stepping into the kitchen, he looked over to Natsumi. Maybe a moment like this would be best to take the plunge, when they were comfortable and relaxed. Just drop the invitation for a date in there, and laugh it off as a joke if she looked uncertain. No risk.

"Hey, Natsumi, I--"

Natsumi seemed very attentive to hear what Jin was about to say. He seemed serious, moving closer before a--

And then she felt it, a strange feeling coursing through her, somehow sensing that her wrist brooch was now glowing and flashing, unknown by everyone but her. Mentally, she gasped. She knew what that meant.

Another apparition had manifested in the general area, probably towards the school. even after hours, that seemed to be the common place they headed...

"Oh crud! I completely forgot!!" Natsumi gasped, suddenly interrupting what her friend was about to say. "I completely forgot my gym clothes at school! And I need to have those clean. Dangit. Mom, do you mind if I rush back and get them?

Rei was rather surprised by the sudden panic of her daughter, asking uncertain. "Are you sure? I mean it's getting a bit dark. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah. i'll keep my way only through the streets with light. No alley crossing or anything of the sort. I just really need to have it clean. Last time I forgot the gym teacher got really mad..."

Rei sighed, but agreed. "Very well..."

"Thanks Mom!" Said Natsumi before turning back to Jin, "Sorry about this Jin. You can tell me some other day. Before I forget, you can go into my room and get that notebook with my math pointers you need. they are on top of my desk. Okay see ya!"

With that the young lass rushed away, quickly putting her shoes back on and stepping outwards....

"Always forgetting stuff, that girl. Then again, it tends to happen to me sometimes even back then." Rei commented, hands on hips. "Anyways, you can go to natsumi's room and get that notebook if you want, Jin. Both of them trust him, given for how long Jin had been part of the family living next to them...

Unknown to both of them, tho, was that Natsumi's plead was all a lie. Her gym clothes tucked away somewhere else. Very well hidden in a small box she had by the shed in the backyard. she tend to put stuff there to just "accidentally forget" things for convenience. Jin didn't know, Rei didn't know. It was perfect.

"Cobalt, any idea where it could be?" Natsumi asked with a serious tone as she ran.

"Can't pin point exactly yet, but it's close. I can feel it!!" The voice in her brooch responded. Nodding, the lass rushed into a secluded alley, shuddered in darkness; The perfect cover for her...

"Alright then..."

Natsumi took the brooch from her wristband and held it tightly in her hand. Closing her eyes, she brought it towards her heart and, as a bright aura, she recited some final words.

"STARLIGHT CRYSTALIUM TRANSFOOOORM!!"

Jin stayed in the same position for several seconds after Natsumi jumped up, only seeming to reanimate once she closed the door.

Had that been intentional? Had she realised what he was going to say, and jumped ship before he even had a chance to ask? If so, that would rather neatly answer his question.

"Right, bedroom." he said. "I'll get the notes, then I'll be going, Mrs Nagakawa. I've got....uh, things to do at home."

He stepped into Natsumi's room, and was taken aback for a moment. Not just because compared to his room, this was immaculately clean, with the books stacked up neatly in the centre of her desk. But also because he'd stepped on something by the door, a small scrap of frabric that must have fallen out of the washing basket when she was moving it.

They were a pair of panties, he realised, a tiny little scrap of silk and lace. Even as Jin realised what a bad idea this was, his hand was moving on its own to pick them up. Just to put them back in the basket, nothing more! Definitely not to do something perverted like get a better look at what sort of panties Natsumi wore!

The sight of such undergarments possibly send tons of lewd thoughts to Jin's head. Images of Natsumi, wearing nothing but those very panties, posing in a plethora of multiple lewd poses, was now possibly crossing his mind.

That is until a loud eep would get anyone's attention....

Rei gasped and quickly rushed to Jin's side, getting real close before snagging the panties from his hands. "I-I'm terribly sorry, Jin. I must have drop them from the laundry box when I was taking it. I'm sorry you had to um..p-pick it up!!" She frantically said, not exactly sure on why. The mom placed the piece of clothing inside her pocked before quickly heading to the laundry room...

((Sorry if this acts as a bit of controlling. I legitimately didn't know how to fllow from finding it and Rei. Can edit if you like))

"No, it's fine!" said Jin hastily, nearly jumping across the room. It was hard to tell which of them was more embarrassed, as Rei was suddenly close enough behind Jin for him to feel her body heat. He shifted the books he was holding to keep his crotch hidden from view. For his imagination was already running off the leash on touching something that had hugged Natsumi so intimately, putting visions into his mind of Nat wearing something equally skimpy under her pleated skirt today, or her striking an enticing pose for him, with her mostly-bare buttocks arching into the air or her chest framed in an equally revealing bra, pouting as she beckoned him.....

In his urgency, Jin almost slammed the door on his way out, and took several deep breaths. Walking home was not going to be easy.

Elsewhere, Karin was under attack.

As her assailant closed in, ready to strike, she dropped into a low stance, her limbs locking into place with the assurance of a seasoned martial artist. A grab, a tilt of the body, and her attacker was suddenly dropping through the air to land on their back on the padded mat.

Rei just blinked in confusion, Jin just rushing out so quickly, almost tripping along the way.

She looked down to see the panties once again on the floor before picking them up. Her cheeks reddened as she muttered to herself, "I'm such a clutz, leaving my panties in here...how could I even face that boy after this?"

-------------------------

The figure was intercepted and thrown, landing with her back against a gym mat. however, the person was not an attacker, nor seemed bad about it. In fact it was laughing.

"Hahah. Oh dang, I was sure I'd be able to sweep you there!" Mimi said in an ehtusiastic voice before standing up. The young girl of brown hair and pigtails simply looked at her mentor with an energizing smile, eager to continue.

"Did you see me last week, Karin? I totally beat those monsters at the park! I took all you taught me into it!"

Back
Top Bottom